Donald Trump says he may run for U.S. president

DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Mr Trumps hair was not born in America they say.

I believe you are correct, according to legend, he wears the golden fleece upon his dome.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

I believe you are correct, according to legend, he wears the golden fleece upon his dome.

Why don't he buy a mirror?

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by CurioToo View Post

TenPenny

Bankruptcy is an acceptable and rational business maneuver to recover from debt - at least these two men found a way back to fortune.

Yes, indeed, it is. Mind you, it leaves all of your creditors hurting because you sting them for all your outstanding debts, but that's okay. Smile and carry on, don't worry about all those suckers you stung, just make sure you line up a new set of creditors to have at the next time.

CurioToo
Doesn't a debtor eventually have to settle up the outstanding bankruptcy accounts?

Perhaps by paying them off at a slower rate and percentage until outstanding amounts are satisfied?

Taxx
Conservative
I have heard about this recently too. I think that he should stick to his business and TV shows and out of politics.

On the other hand, Schwarzenegger 2012. Now's that's a sticker I would wear.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Taxx View Post

I have heard about this recently too. I think that he should stick to his business and TV shows and out of politics.

On the other hand, Schwarzenegger 2012. Now's that's a sticker I would wear.

And nobody would ask to see that birth certificate. (They'd be too afraid too)

Taxx
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

And nobody would ask to see that birth certificate. (They'd be too afraid too)

Good thing too, cause it's Austrian lol.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CurioToo View Post

DurkaDurka

LOL Trump is totally off the charts when trying to find "normal" - but perhaps he has a passion to help his nation out of its potential
bankruptcy.

I see him as totally independent - I doubt he fits any category either political or social (which might leave him free to sort out the mess
we are in down here.)

The mere fact that an intellectual lightweight like Donald Trump is even being remotely considered for the presidency says something very profound about the sad state of US politics. Fortunately the death of Osama bin Laden will probably insure Obama's reelection. In fact is would not surprise me if Trump decided he has better things to do with his time than spend millions trying to be the Republican nomination. So far as getting the US out of debt, has Trump even proposed a plan to that end that is even remotely workable?