Map shows world's 'most racist' countries

Sons of Liberty
  • Jordan and India named the world's least tolerant countries
  • U.S., Britain, Canada and South America are among the least racist
  • Survey asks people if they would want neighbours of a different race

Read more: Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Daily Mail Online

Blackleaf
Racist French froggie idiots.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+12 / -1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Given Britain's good score, I assume you were not questioned?

Sons of Liberty
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

You're AWESOME! LMAO

MHz

Depending on how well that slogan works your PR guys deserve a big raise or sack the whole crew.

I'm sure the Queen has something just as dastardly as this thing from the US.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWfKdKWJEkM

Blackleaf

I'm not racist.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Sons of Liberty View Post

• Jordan and India named the world's least tolerant countries
  • U.S., Britain, Canada and South America are among the least racist
  • Survey asks people if they would want neighbours of a different race

Read more: Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for proving a power point page is easier to fake than a photo. Does least racist mean quantity or quality. To hate 1 group that is over 1.5B in number might require some examination of the items on the list, to hate 3 groups that are more than 90% of the whole population might make you one of the biggest racist even though you hate fewer nations. Syrian would be listing all the nations that are openly waring war on her as being racists and we would use the longer list as the proof that they are more racist than we are.

New parlor game that will be available for X-mas, Bowling for Liars.

I'm not racist.

It doesn't have to be 'practicing' for this survey, stay with the pink map and I won't even ask why that color was chosen as deeper red probably means more blood.

It could become the universal racist game and you just insert the name you want in the right blank and everybody goes home happy and we make out like bandits on something as stupid as the 'pet rock'. Not saying it will show how stupid people are as that is the bonus part.

Blackleaf

Indians: Racist curry-munching bud-buds.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2

I'm not racist.

Because Islam is not a race..

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Because Islam is not a race..

Correct. I'll give you a +1 for that.

gore0bsessed
+1
Daily Mail, seems legit.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
I'm not surprised Israel isn't mentioned.

MHz
Thread killer.

darkbeaver
Republican
Oh sorry I forgot, that poor little country. How could I be so cruel? I have to cut this reply short, the Dry Cleaner is here with my fresh turban.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Oh sorry I forgot, that poor little country. How could I be so cruel? I have to cut this reply short, the Dry Cleaner is here with my fresh turban.

Is it a white van? Hello, . . . hello, . . .

darkbeaver
Republican
How did you know? Yes a white van with an airplane painted on the side. They left me a ten pound box of chocolates, I can't wait till this evening to open them. They used to much starch on my turban.

El Barto
+1

hahah ZING!

MHz

How did you know? Yes a white van with an airplane painted on the side. They left me a ten pound box of chocolates, I can't wait till this evening to open them. They used to much starch on my turban.

Is the chocolate ticking?

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Ve hass vays to make it toc

Militia
Free Thinker
The United States or Yemen.
Last edited by Militia; Jan 8th, 2019 at 03:09 PM..

MHz

. . . . are the chocolates ticking?? . . . hello, . . . damn I hope they didn't blow.

Blackleaf
According to the Remainers, Britain is now a very racist country just for bloodlessly regaining her independence. They are, of course, wrong. Most EU countries are more racist.

White_Unifier

According to the Remainers, Britain is now a very racist country just for bloodlessly regaining her independence. They are, of course, wrong. Most EU countries are more racist.

How could the UK have a referendum to regain its independence unless it was already independent?

MHz
The Queen said that is the way she wants it done. She also want a raise since she is still holding the hands of the 'lesser classes' that said they were up to the task. Might as well just go back to the 'old ways' really.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

How could the UK have a referendum to regain its independence unless it was already independent?

You can't have an independence referendum if you're independent.

Blackleaf
Black Africans are the most racist people on Earth.

White_Unifier

You can't have an independence referendum if you're independent.

The fact that the UK freely joined the EU and has always retained the freedom to leave it means that it's always had control over its independence.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2

The fact that the UK freely joined the EU and has always retained the freedom to leave it means that it's always had control over its independence.

Dude, you are CLUELESS.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Dude, you are CLUELESS.

Who's holding the UK back from leaving right now? Is it the EU or the UK's own Parliament?

Blackleaf

The fact that the UK freely joined the EU

Against the wishes of approximately two-thirds of the British people.

Quote:

and has always retained the freedom to leave it means that it's always had control over its independence.

And the British government decided -
against the people's wishes - back in the early Seventies that it no longer wanted the UK to be an independent, sovereign, nation state. And most politicians are against making the UK sovereign again. They are being forced to do so by the people. They are lackeys of the EU Empire.