Bill Vander Zalm and Chemtrails ?

Nick Danger
Bill Vander Zalm former premiere of British Columbia very concerned about CHEMTRAILS sends letter to canadian politicans

I'm wondering if this is a hoax or if there is any truth to this article. There is scattered talk of this letter among Chemtrail aficionados but I have yet to see it confirmed or debunked by anyone else. Anybody?

petros
Sky fracking?

taxslave
Willy Vanderscam has always been way way out there.

Nick Danger
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Willy Vanderscam has always been way way out there.

That he has. He grabbed onto the HST issue with little forethought other than to get his picture on the front page and we'll be paying for that for some time to come. I just wonder if he's publicity-hungry enough to grab onto something as controversial as Chemtrails? He'd certainly be putting his credibility up for trial.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post

That he has. He grabbed onto the HST issue with little forethought other than to get his picture on the front page and we'll be paying for that for some time to come. I just wonder if he's publicity-hungry enough to grab onto something as controversial as Chemtrails? He'd certainly be putting his credibility up for trial.

What credibility?

Cliffy
As with everything else, you will have your believers and non-believers. Best to just come to your own conclusions after doing a thorough job of investigating. But I have never heard an official, or otherwise, explanation for the difference between the usual quickly dissipating trails and the lingering trails. There is also the goopy substance that falls out of the ski and has been analyzed to contain Aluminum and Barium. Plenty of evidence presented but I have yet to see any official explanation for it, but then I haven't looked into it very much.

I wasn't aware that he ever had any cred.

EagleSmack
Where's Stretch?! He loves this stuff. Anything you want to know about chemtrails he's on point with that.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Where's Stretch?! He loves this stuff. Anything you want to know about chemtrails he's on point with that.

Probably sitting under his tinfoil hat collecting"evidence"

petros
They are an excellent way to fake "global warming".

EagleSmack
+1
#10  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

They are an excellent way to fake "global warming".

Looks like a frozen pond after ice skating.

petros
It does.

damngrumpy
Willie did not latch onto the HST to get his name in the paper. He did it to get
even with some people Campbell being one, for his rough treatment and the
abandonment of his leadership years ago.
As a farmer the HST was a good thing it simplified the tax structure for business.
For consumers it was not so good especially those with lower incomes. If it were
done for the reason of simplification fine but that was not the reason the government
brought it in.
When Gordo came to power he gave the biggest earners two billion in tax breaks.
The economy did not generate the income to absorb the gift and the budget was
in the whole. To balance the budget or close the gap, BC got 1.6 billion set against
the debt leaving a shortfall of 1.6 billion. That means the deficit was 3.2 billion and
we never recovered.
Chemtrails are nonsense its people being suspicious of everything. The trail a jet
leaves is just that a jet trail across the sky and some strange people who believe
their own shadow is a conspiracy latch onto to it as some serious plot.

Nick Danger
I'm not really interested in rehashing old arguments, chemtrails and the HST have both been done to death as far as I'm concerned, and it's not likely we'll uncover any new information here on either of those topics. My question is 1.) Is there any truth to the report that he has penned this alleged letter, and 2.) If so, just what is he thinking ?

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

Chemtrails are nonsense its people being suspicious of everything. The trail a jetleaves is just that a jet trail across the sky and some strange people who believe their own shadow is a conspiracy latch onto to it as some serious plot.

How long should a "jet trail" linger? A few minutes or all day?

lone wolf
Water vapour is a chemical compound

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Water vapour is a chemical compound

As petros said, water vapour does not linger in a clear sky all day.

Nick Danger
...whereas the merest mention of the word "chemtrail" quickly pollutes any thread it comes in contact with.

It strikes me odd that the only place this letter appears is at the site which published it in the first place. You'd think that some news agency would latch on to something like this in a hurry.

#juan

Depends on the the winds aloft, humidity, and a few other things. The other day at the airshow the jet trails of the performers were gone in just a few seconds. On other days the trails were still there twenty minutes later. Nothing to do with mysterious chemicals being added to the air.

Cliffy

...whereas the merest mention of the word "chemtrail" quickly pollutes any thread it comes in contact with.

It strikes me odd that the only place this letter appears is at the site which published it in the first place. You'd think that some news agency would latch on to something like this in a hurry.

Vanderscam is a hot potato. Maybe they are just avoiding anything to do with him. I find it had to believe that anybody who wants to sound legit would attach his name to it. It does sound like something he would latch on to, but who nose.

Nick Danger
That's what strikes me as odd. Politicians by their very nature are fence sitters, what could he have in mind that would make him want to weigh in on something this controversial? Not to mention the "fringe" aspects?

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

Depends on the the winds aloft, humidity, and a few other things. The other day at the airshow the jet trails of the performers were gone in just a few seconds. On other days the trails were still there twenty minutes later. Nothing to do with mysterious chemicals being added to the air.

What about hours? Is that normal?

What did you think of Merlin Magic? Nothing sounds sweeter than the RR/Merlins.

Dexter Sinister

Depends on a lot of variables, they may not form at all or they may persist for hours or days, or they may seed cloud formations that last even longer. Temperature, relative humidity, altitude, the level of particulates, how well tuned the plane's engines are, will all play a role. The trails are formed by water vapour in the exhaust condensing and freezing, so they need condensation nuclei (i.e. dust particles), if the relative humidity is very low they'll disappear almost immediately, if the air is near saturation they'll persist for a long time, and so on.

Vander Zalm strikes me as the kind of whack job who'd worry about chemtrails, but I've seen no confirmation or denial that he wrote to anyone about them. Chemtrails seem like pretty much a damnfool idea to me, if anybody wanted to expose us all to certain chemicals there are far easier and more controllable ways to do it than spraying stuff into the atmosphere at 25,000+ feet. Food processing and water treatment are the obvious targets.

petros
Good thing the UN slapped a moratorium on Geo-engineering and groups like SRMGI.

Things that don't exist always need moratoriums?

Nick Danger
Maybe he just doesn't like the idea of fading away into obscurity and is looking for something to keep him in the limelight? Or maybe the whole letter is the product of some conspiracy theorist with too much time on his/her hands?

petros
If concocted why Vander Zalm? Aren't there better choices?

B00Mer
Blame Obama & THE ILLUMINATI

petros
Aluminatti?

B00Mer

Aluminatti?

no Illuminati

Truth About illuminati Documentary-Luciferian Conspiracy - YouTube

Nick Danger

Aluminatti?

Maphia?

lone wolf
Ever wonder why they're called CONtrails among aeronauts?