The Trump Obsession is Measured.......


DaSleeper
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
The findings are striking.
"While Obama typically hovered around 3% to 5% airtime over most of his presidency, Trump's steady state appears to be around 13-17%," Leetaru reports. "In total from June 2009 to January 20, 2017, Obama averaged around 4.9% of the combined daily airtime of CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. From June 16, 2015 to present, Trump has averaged 15%, three times as much."
When broken down by network, CNN's coverage of Trump was 4.3 times that of Obama; Fox, 3.1 times, and MSNBC 2.4 times. Leetaru's Trump obsession chart alone is worth the click.
This obsessive behavior isn't limited to Trump, of course, although it has reached disturbing levels.


https://www.investors.com/politics/e...on-with-trump/


I can easily believe it when I see the T D S sufferers in this forum....
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#2
Schlepper is ON PATROL!


BUM! BUM! BUM! BUM!
BUM! BUM! BUM! BUM!
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

The findings are striking.
"While Obama typically hovered around 3% to 5% airtime over most of his presidency, Trump's steady state appears to be around 13-17%," Leetaru reports. "In total from June 2009 to January 20, 2017, Obama averaged around 4.9% of the combined daily airtime of CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. From June 16, 2015 to present, Trump has averaged 15%, three times as much."
When broken down by network, CNN's coverage of Trump was 4.3 times that of Obama; Fox, 3.1 times, and MSNBC 2.4 times. Leetaru's Trump obsession chart alone is worth the click.
This obsessive behavior isn't limited to Trump, of course, although it has reached disturbing levels.
https://www.investors.com/politics/e...on-with-trump/
I can easily believe it when I see the T D S sufferers in this forum....

That'd be because Donny Dodger will do ANYTHING to be on the front pages and the TV headlines. That's why he's constantly putting out his twats on Twatter.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That'd be because Donny Dodger will do ANYTHING to be on the front pages and the TV headlines. That's why he's constantly putting out his twats on Twatter.

Fortunately, there are tens of millions of compliant hillbillies hanging on his every word. He "gawd's gift" to the left side of that IQ distribution curve.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#5
Yeah, Us We are HillBillies luv R PRESIDENT Trumpie!!!



BTW...left is where YOU are on the IQ scale. NEVER being right and all...
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 15th, 2019 at 11:29 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Fortunately, there are tens of millions of compliant hillbillies hanging on his every word. He "gawd's gift" to the left side of that IQ distribution curve.

And by putting action items in his twats, he guarantees they must be paid attention to.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#7
LOL, Speaking of hillbillies, it's looking like you don't even read pictures very well.

...but then socks n bots were never known for their reading ability.
 
DaSleeper
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That'd be because Donny Dodger will do ANYTHING to be on the front pages and the TV headlines. That's why he's constantly putting out his twats on Twatter.

In the words of P. T. Barnum....<supposedly>

There is no such thing as bad publicity....

Which is why you elected a Clown.....
And we elected a Fool....
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#9
Yes, we elected a fool, but it seems all the people who have put trump down though, have since fallen by the fakenews wayside in majorly bad incidents of hippocracy.

ya dig?

I will agree about the bad publicity being good publicity. It's Hitlariuos to watch the trumphaters being the main reason Trump got elected in the first place, and likely will get elected again.

But then, NO one ever said trumphaters had any smarts, or successful, HONEST, goal obtaining abilities, except them trumphating fakenews selves.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

In the words of P. T. Barnum....<supposedly>
There is no such thing as bad publicity....
Which is why you elected a Clown.....
And we elected a Fool....

Make that "Klown," and I agree.

I wonder if that's our future. The one who puts on the most entertaining show gets the power.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#11
HEH,the guy with the face paint calling some else a KLOWN.

lol the irony.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Make that "Klown," and I agree.

I wonder if that's our future. The one who puts on the most entertaining show gets the power.


I hope to Gods not but it also wouldn't surprise me, if in the end, this is how the US becomes.
 
Hoid
#13
When trump first started looking like a serious candidate I remember thinking that his supporters probably felt like they were on television now too.

Oh course television is a what someone my age uses to describe modern media.

Trump supporters think they are part of a show now and maybe they are
Last edited by Hoid; Jul 17th, 2019 at 12:48 PM..
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#14
No, actually we are watching you fakenews 'tards go completely over the propagandist edge.

but apparently, that is what you race baiting commienaziglobalists do for a living.

When you are not out weenering illegal migrants that is.
 

Similar Threads

20
How is Mental Illness Measured
by Frankiedoodle | Mar 2nd, 2016
0
C.Y.Leung obsession
by cauchy3 | Apr 2nd, 2013
65
Our Obsession with Money..
by Chiliagon | Jul 11th, 2010
73
Harper’s “Measured” Response
by elevennevele | Jul 21st, 2006