Tariffs on Mexico

Kreskin
+3 / -1
#1  Top Rated Post
The Lunatic in Chief is up to his vengeful shenanigans again.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ness-community
 
Tecumsehsbones
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

The Lunatic in Chief is up to his vengeful shenanigans again.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ness-community

Kinda funny to see the Old Stock Canadians lining up to suck his dick, though.
 
White_Unifier
+1 / -2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Kinda funny to see the Old Stock Canadians lining up to suck his dick, though.

Just thinking of the STIs on that stray dick turns my stomach.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

The Lunatic in Chief is up to his vengeful shenanigans again.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ness-community

Lunacy indeed....and getting worse.

more on same:

rump forges ahead with tariff threat on Mexican imports despite protests
source : WAPO



President Trump brushed aside apoplectic lawmakers, business groups and investors who have spoken out against his plan to impose penalties on Mexico in an attempt to stop a surge of migrants across the border.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#5

Mexico��s foreign minister says he will meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Washington in bid to head off trade dispute


Marcelo Ebrard, said he'd meet Wednesday with a delegation led by Pompeo to ��resolve our differences.��

The announcement came after President Trump threatened a series of escalating tariffs unless Mexico stopped the growing flow of Central American migrants from crossing the U.S. border.

source: WAPO
 
Walter
+1
#6
Looks like Mexico will pay for the wall.
 
White_Unifier
+1 / -2
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Lunacy indeed....and getting worse.
more on same:
rump forges ahead with tariff threat on Mexican imports despite protests
source : WAPO
President Trump brushed aside apoplectic lawmakers, business groups and investors who have spoken out against his plan to impose penalties on Mexico in an attempt to stop a surge of migrants across the border.

Rump. That name fits him.
 
Kreskin
+3
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Looks like Mexico will pay for the wall.

How does a tariff fund a wall?
 
Hoid
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Looks like Mexico will pay for the wall.

Another magahat who doesn't quite understand the tariff concept.
 
White_Unifier
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

How does a tariff fund a wall?

By taxing US consumers... er... I mean Mexico.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

By taxing US consumers... er... I mean Mexico.

It's just like the way that the USA punishes Canada for sending them Uranium when Uranium is in extremely short supply in the USA and how the USA is punishing Canada for exporting software lumber when the USA doesn't have enough software lumber to fill their need for it ... which grows and grows a bit more every hurricane and tornado season.

Canada suffers far less than the American people do by those tariffs.
 
White_Unifier
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's just like the way that the USA punishes Canada for sending them Uranium when Uranium is in extremely short supply in the USA and how the USA is punishing Canada for exporting software lumber when the USA doesn't have enough software lumber to fill their need for it ... which grows and grows a bit more every hurricane and tornado season.
Canada suffers far less than the American people do by those tariffs.

That's what I don't get about this trade war. Trump's tariffs hurt the US consumer more than anyone else. Heck, even harley Davidson moved some business out of the country since its steel costs went up. Trudeaut's 'counter-tariffs hurt Canadian consumers more than they do anyone else.

Now imagine if I shot myself in the foot because I was angry at you. You take it as an insult and, not be be beaten, put out a revolver, shout at me how you'll get youre revenge, aim at your foot, and pull the trigger.

Offended by your action, I say 'oh yeah? Watch this!', aim at my other foot, and shoot myself again.

That is the essence of a trade war.

If Canada were half smart, we'd do this:
http://www.ceocouncil.ca/wp-content/...-May-20141.pdf
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

That's what I don't get about this trade war. Trump's tariffs hurt the US consumer more than anyone else. Heck, even harley Davidson moved some business out of the country since its steel costs went up. Trudeaut's 'counter-tariffs hurt Canadian consumers more than they do anyone else.
Now imagine if I shot myself in the foot because I was angry at you. You take it as an insult and, not be be beaten, put out a revolver, shout at me how you'll get youre revenge, aim at your foot, and pull the trigger.
Offended by your action, I say 'oh yeah? Watch this!', aim at my other foot, and shoot myself again.
That is the essence of a trade war.
If Canada were half smart, we'd do this:
http://www.ceocouncil.ca/wp-content/...-May-20141.pdf


Trump is certifiably insane.

Just sayin'.
 
White_Unifier
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump is certifiably insane.
Just sayin'.

Didn't our government do the same in response?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Didn't our government do the same in response?

Tit for tat.

What a bunch of silly tits.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump is certifiably insane. Just sayin'.

Yes, mr rape the baby, kill the baby, eat the baby...what evah you say.
(500,000 dead children were worth it)

Ya freakin certifiably insane FAKENEWS nazi commie globalist Epstein Wiener.

You have already proven yourself to be a massive case of psychological projection, so speak for yourself. No sane person could be as wrong, and as often as you are, without being completely hoidie yourself.
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 1st, 2019 at 02:20 AM..
 
Walter
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

How does a tariff fund a wall?

Tariffs keep going up till the illegal immigrants are stopped. Best way to stop the illegals is to build a wall. Mexico is screwed till they build that wall. Art of the deal.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Yes, mr rape the baby, kill the baby, eat the baby...what evah you say.
(500,000 dead children were worth it)

Ya freakin certifiably insane FAKENEWS nazi commie globalist Epstein Wiener.
You have already proven yourself to be a massive case of psychological projection, so speak for yourself. No sane person could be as wrong, and as often as you are, without being completely hoidie yourself.

Holy crap, it's happening again and smoke is definitely coming out of your ears.
 
Kreskin
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Tariffs keep going up till the illegal immigrants are stopped. Best way to stop the illegals is to build a wall. Mexico is screwed till they build that wall. Art of the deal.

My highly reliable sixth sense is skeptical that this will result in Mexico building a wall to remove tariffs.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump is certifiably insane.
Just sayin'.

Thin line between insane and genius

Maybe he is the later, and as sly as a fox too.



Mexico has to do something about this problem..

Further, you can count on 1000's of people from Africa in that caravan coming to Canada. Think on that.
 
White_Unifier
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Tit for tat.
What a bunch of silly tits.

And our tariffs hurt our consumers more than anyone else. Trump and Trudeau were competing to see who can shoot himself in the foot the most. Foolishness on both sides. We should have just gone unilateral free trade as some Canadian economists recommend by the way.
 
White_Unifier
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Tariffs keep going up till the illegal immigrants are stopped. Best way to stop the illegals is to build a wall. Mexico is screwed till they build that wall. Art of the deal.

There is no better way to punish Mexico than by raising taxes on US consumers.
 
Walter
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

There is no better way to punish Mexico than by raising taxes on US consumers.

Eighty percent of Mexico’s exports go to the US. Mexico is in big trouble till they build time wall.
 
Kreskin
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Eighty percent of Mexico’s exports go to the US. Mexico is in big trouble till they build time wall.

75-80% will continue to be exported and Americans will foot the bill.
 
coldstream
+1
#25
Tariffs are the only hope to rebuild American industry.. and Canadian. Anything that impugns the totally discredited promises of Free Trade as producing equitably shared economic growth is a good thing.

In the 5 decades of Free Trade the West has seen deindustrialization, polarization of wealth, the decimation of the middle class, and all of the social disintegration associated with encroaching impoverishment.

Tariffs are an essential device to fight economic and cultural disintegration. Borders mean something. It's no crime to apply one aspect of economic sovereignty to the related one of cultural sovereignty in immigration by using tariffs for the commonweal.
Last edited by coldstream; Jun 1st, 2019 at 12:57 PM..
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Tariffs are the only hope to rebuild American industry.. and Canadian. Anything that impugns the totally discredited promises of Free Trade as producing equitably shared economic growth is a good thing.
In the 5 decades of Free Trade the West has seen deindustrialization, polarization of wealth, the decimation of the middle class, and all of the social disintegration associated with encroaching impoverishment.
Tariffs are an essential device Borders mean something. It's no crime to apply one aspect of economic sovereignty to the related one of cultural sovereignty in immigration by using tariffs for the commonweal.

Hey! Even better than that! Invasion and carpet bombing are much better cultural enhancers than mere tariffs. Genocide is a much more effective method than mamby-pamby, weak-kneed, snowflake Prog tariffs to fight economic and cultural disintegration..

Where's your backbone, man?

Where are your testicles?
 
Walter
-1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Hey! Even better than that! Invasion and carpet bombing are much better cultural enhancers than mere tariffs. Genocide is a much more effective method than mamby-pamby, weak-kneed, snowflake Prog tariffs to fight economic and cultural disintegration..
Where's your backbone, man?
Where are your testicles?

Progs love violence.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Progs love violence.

So do Nazis, herr Walther.
 
Walter
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So do Nazis, herr Walther.

National Socialists are progs, too.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

National Socialists are progs, too.

That may be but the Shutz Staffel are true heroes of the Right.
 

Similar Threads

186
Trump’s tariffs are already backfiring
by mentalfloss | May 10th, 2019
26
Canadian tariffs announced
by Hoid | Nov 27th, 2018
75
EU Blinks on Tariffs
by EagleSmack | Aug 3rd, 2018
17
One possible plus to Trump's tariffs.
by White_Unifier | Jun 17th, 2018
15
Tariffs are taxes
by Hoid | Apr 6th, 2018