Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/625152...-im-a-big-fan/

Ya, well, we all know you are a special kind of stupid, Blackhead.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+2
I stated many years ago when Obama first became President that he would likely be the worst president ever and the Iran deal is only one of the many decisions made by his administration that proves me correct.

Recent findings have made it obvious that the Iranians lied about their nuclear ambitions which only goes to show how incompetent and naïve his administration was and how his administration consistently lied to the American people. Not only that but the MSM, for the most part allowed him to get away with many decisions that Americans, to this day, know nothing about.

So, Trump may not be the best President ever, he may not make the best decisions all the time, but Obama too was just as bad or worse (or good based on ones political slant), but he gets a pass whereas the Donald does not. The hypocrisy continues.....

JMHO

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

No, he is a raving lunatic that is moving toward getting us all killed.

The Sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
[youtube]L4Tu4MKeOx8[/youtube]

New Rule: Married to the Mob | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
‘I feel so stupid’: Trump supporters ‘tricked by the devil’ now facing financial ruin

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/fee...inancial-ruin/

a wee bit of an "awakening"??

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+2
How absurd is that?

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

How absurd is that?

Do you mean those endless fakebook Memes?

Then I agree!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Sleepy....

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Dreams nothing but dreams .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I stated many years ago when Obama first became President that he would likely be the worst president ever and the Iran deal is only one of the many decisions made by his administration that proves me correct.

Recent findings have made it obvious that the Iranians lied about their nuclear ambitions which only goes to show how incompetent and naïve his administration was and how his administration consistently lied to the American people. Not only that but the MSM, for the most part allowed him to get away with many decisions that Americans, to this day, know nothing about.

So, Trump may not be the best President ever, he may not make the best decisions all the time, but Obama too was just as bad or worse (or good based on ones political slant), but he gets a pass whereas the Donald does not. The hypocrisy continues.....

JMHO

Trump has a "pretty tough row to hoe", He's expected to repair deterioration that's been running rampant since the 60s and people want it done in 15 minutes!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Hoid
+1
Weak and ineffective leadership has a cost.

And whatever the cost is the 99% are going to pay it.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Weak and ineffective leadership has a cost.

And whatever the cost is the 99% are going to pay it.

Well, maybe 75%.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
These pictures were both taken today.
At the top is Ivanka Trump opening her father’s controversial new US embassy in Jerusalem.
The photo underneath was taken just a few miles away in Gaza, where 52 (Updated) unarmed Palestinian protesters were massacred today (including 5 children), and a further 2400 (Updated) shot by live rounds or maimed by Israeli airstrikes - just today alone (Source: Amnesty International)
The people celebrating in the top picture - and anyone supporting this intentionally inflammatory move by Trump that has given Netenyahu the green light to unleash his latest attack on the Palestinian people (a population which, thanks to Israel’s previous attacks, now has a median age of just 1 are all straight up psychopaths.
It is unforgivable that the UK public broadcaster, the BBC, continue to play down these massacres as ‘clashes’.

DaSleeper
Just more Fakebook news and pics

https://scontent.fcxh3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...57&oe=5B93B642
https://scontent.fcxh3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...35&oe=5B9BA743
https://scontent.fcxh3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...6e&oe=5B7C8607

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Just more Fakebook news and pics

https://scontent.fcxh3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...6e&oe=5B7C8607

Yup...phonied up in a studio somewhere by Hillary and George Soros.

DaSleeper
What he posted may be true.... but his credibility might just be get a boost if he quoted another source besides Facebook all the friggin' time....

There are other sources of news besides Facebook

For most of us anyway!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

What he posted may be true.... but his credibility might just be get a boost if he quoted another source besides Facebook all the friggin' time....

There are other sources of news besides Facebook

For most of us anyway!

I don't "do" Facebook, myself.

You've got to be a couple of bricks short to even sign up with them.

DaSleeper
I used facebook quite a bit years ago when I was Trailering to various festivals posting pictures and videos, so my family would know where I was all the time in case of an emergency....
Until one year 2012... in renfrew.... the festival owner had a moving solar panel array that followed the sun...
It was controlled by Internet, and I managed to hack the password for the connection which I used for facebook on my laptop in the trailer.
Then one afternoon watching the festival I posted from my phone using data..
I was locked out of facebook when I tried to log in again from my trailer. They said with no further explanation, that the only way I could restore my account was to log in from my home computer. which I would access only in two months.
On a hunch, I decide to check the solar array IP which I thought was the farmer's internet...
Lo and behold the damn thing was made in korea and being controlled from there
No wonder they locked me out....couldn't be in two places within hours on the same day

Street view of the site and solar panel array

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.51382...7i13312!8i6656
Last edited by DaSleeper; May 15th, 2018 at 07:40 AM..

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
So it's Israel's fault that Hamas with Iranian backing is crashing the border in the name of violent protesting

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

So it's Israel's fault that Hamas with Iranian backing is crashing the border in the name of violent protesting

From NPR this morning, citizens of the Gaza Strip are having a Tuesday morning hangover and second thoughts. Most are saying it was not worth it and not a thing was accomplished. Iran and Hamas led these people to their death.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Oklahoma GOP candidate proposes euthanasia for disabled and poor to avoid food stamps

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/okl...d-food-stamps/

Right out of a play book that was activated about 70 yrs ago.

When money is the bottom line........ Humanity becomes irrelevant.

MAGA Oh wow..UGLY AMERICAN personified.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Today may well be the last day I post anything. I am tired. If I had known 50 years ago the true history of the United States I would never have stood in 'a rice patty' thousands of miles away involved in the killing of millions of people that I did not know and never met. I was the tool of a nation whose history is strewn with blood, lies, deceit and genocide from the very beginning. I was then what the Israeli Defense Force is now: a tool used by evil men. Yes. Evil. Some in power claim they did not know but they have never recanted and are still players in the same old game.
I am tired. My memory keeps me awake at night. The pain never goes away no matter how much I try. I can not wish it away, pretend it didn't happen or medicate so I live life in a stupor. I have tried to live differently but it does not work. 22 veterans commit suicide every day and others barely survive the night. Now I understand why.
I am tired. I have tried demonstrations in the early seventies after I returned home in 1970. To those who even today greet me with 'Welcome home' I tell them the truth: no one ever never really comes home. A precious part of every soldier is left behind and it is not possible to get it back. It is held by those I helped murder. To those who 'thank me for my service I want to ask what service. I did not serve them nor did I protect their freedom as they so foolishly believe. I was just another tool in the employ of banks, Wall Street and major corporations. They are in more danger of losing that freedom now more than ever and many have already lost the battle to be free.
I am tired. I had hope. Surely they will listen to millions of Americans in the streets. They did not and they will not. And now those million voices that once shouted loud and clear are now eerily silent. The Peace Movement is dead. I don't know when it died but it is dead. I had for a long time hoped it was in a coma and would awaken. I no longer have that hope. As Americans we are heavily medicated by the media, pretty words from the mouths of politicians and psychopaths, often one and the same, about how great we are, about how if we vote new guys in things will change, red side, blue side, green side but it never changes. It is the same as before each and every time. As a nation we are lulled by sports as entertainment. Sports is a corporate cash cow for many players and especially the owners. Hollywood keeps us in line, mostly with stupid movies about stupid issues.
I am tired. If you think this country is great you are delusional. If you think this country was ever good or great you are delusional. The things we have that make us believe such a lie was and is built on the backs of Native American peoples, the backs of slaves and immigrants from all over the world who were led to believe that the streets here were paved with gold. It was built on the poor so the rich could amass great fortunes. It was built on wars and bloodshed for a very small elite. They made us believe, It has not changed. The United States has invaded almost every country in the world, stolen their resources and heaven help them if they rejected the mighty power of the United States. We have more than 800 military bases around the world, more than 200,000 active duty personnel deployed and more being deployed every day. That does not include the military contractors and the mercenaries we employ and this in 150 nations! We are an empire and we are the deadliest the world has ever known. As empires are created war is the blood line but as empires fall their 'life support' is war.
I am tired. It is true that many are doing what they can but it is either not enough or the wrong thing. We continue because we don't know what else we can do. Many are at ropes end. I am at ropes end. So we post, and we post and facebook pages abound. Like the massive demonstrations of yore it is not working and I do not have a reason or a solution. I was once told about addiction that the addict has to reach 'rock bottom' before the difficult process of change can begin. Every excuse, every option is tried until one day you either wake up or you die. The United States will never wake up. It is deluded by the consumer mentality never realizing the real price of what we possess. Go to any mall, or online to perhaps Amazon and we are in a buying frenzy. More, more and more. I now understand the zombie craze. It is us. The earth, nor the peoples of the earth, can long survive our hunger. American Exceptionalism, as did Manifest Destiny before it, is speeding up the pace to our demise but not fast enough for the world as we know it to survive. We are breathing polluted air, the waters of the world are polluted and many toxic. The ocean is dying and our food is poison. How long can we survive?
I am tired of sitting here posting, and posting, and posting so much that people shut down getting my posts because they interrupt their day too much. The truth hurts. They ignore the tears for humanity and go about as if every thing is great and those of us who do post are just out of touch with the times. There are others like me that keep liking and sharing each others posts, posts that perhaps we are the only ones reading. I can no longer pat myself on the back for trying.
I am tired. I think the only way now is to not only let the empire and civilization (whatever that is) collapse under the weight of the ugly corpse it has become. The problem is that good people, or at least those who think themselves good, are doing nothing. They sip their Starbucks lattes, go to grocery stores filled with thousands and thousands of items yet up to 75% of all sales go to appropriately 4 grocery and food corporations.
I am tired. I have pared down to a minimum. I have little and I protest too much. The world is going in one direction and I want to go in the other but of course I am tied indirectly to the mass of people with power going the wrong way.
I don't know what else I can say. I don't know what else I can do. I am wasting my time. I hope, sincerely hope that I am wrong and that one day the sun will shine on every one equally. That is my dream but almost every night I wake up to nightmares.
Albert Strickland

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Today may well be the last day I post anything. I am tired. If I had known 50 years ago the true history of the United States I would never have stood in 'a rice patty' thousands of miles away involved in the killing of millions of people that I did not know and never met. Albert Strickland

I read this post in its entirely and agree with a lot of it. However things are being over stated in laying the entire blame for the Vietnamese war on the U.S. Other evil forces were at play. I can see some blame being laid on the original settlers in the country for grabbing what was never really theirs. However it is not reasonable to blame a person who is born here, for merely pursuing a productive and lucrative life.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

BREAKING NEWS

Rex Tillerson issued a thinly veiled rebuke of President Trump, saying the U.S. is threatened by a "growing crisis in ethics and integrity"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...s&ref=headline

Gee...... Ya THINK???

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Cambridge Analytica ran voter suppression campaigns, whistleblower claims

The whistleblower whose disclosures about Cambridge Analytica shook the tech world over questions about users' data privacy told Congress on Wednesday that the company engaged in efforts to discourage or suppress voting from targeted sections of the American population.

Christopher Wylie, a former Cambridge Analytica employee, said that Trump's former adviser Steve Bannon used the company in an effort to suppress the black vote in 2016.

"Mr. Bannon sees cultural warfare as the means to create enduring change in American politics. It was for this reason Mr. Bannon engaged SCL (Cambridge Analytica's parent company), a foreign military contractor, to build an arsenal of informational weapons he could deploy on the American population," Wylie claimed.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/polit...18850f556dc606

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Orange County lol , that is good Cliff . Right smack dab in the middle of the most progressive county in the most progressive state in the union . And check out how gay those white nationalists look , pretty sure the boys from the bario are trembling .

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Cambridge Analytica ran voter suppression campaigns, whistleblower claims

The whistleblower whose disclosures about Cambridge Analytica shook the tech world over questions about users' data privacy told Congress on Wednesday that the company engaged in efforts to discourage or suppress voting from targeted sections of the American population.

Christopher Wylie, a former Cambridge Analytica employee, said that Trump's former adviser Steve Bannon used the company in an effort to suppress the black vote in 2016.

"Mr. Bannon sees cultural warfare as the means to create enduring change in American politics. It was for this reason Mr. Bannon engaged SCL (Cambridge Analytica's parent company), a foreign military contractor, to build an arsenal of informational weapons he could deploy on the American population," Wylie claimed.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/polit...18850f556dc606

So the black population is not smart enough to obtain legal identification to vote but are computer savvy enough to be swayed by Cambridge Analitica , go figure . Only inAmerica .