Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )


EagleSmack
+1
#1741
Wow... we need more Lobbiests !

And your PM plays dress up and sits at the kids table at the UN.

LMAO... you're such a clown.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#1742
 
EagleSmack
#1743
Was that guy hoping for a war on the Korean Peninsula as well?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#1744
Ah, Smack and Wally like festering boils. Whoda thunk.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1745
Exclusive: NRA gathers documents amid scrutiny over ties to Kremlin-linked banker


The National Rifle Association is setting aside years of documents related to its interactions with a Kremlin-linked banker, as the gun-rights group appears to be bracing for a possible investigation, according to sources familiar with the situation.

The NRA has faced fresh scrutiny from congressional investigators about its finances and ties to Alexander Torshin, one of the 17 prominent Russian government officials the US Treasury Department recently slapped with sanctions. The gun-rights group has said it is reexamining its relationship with Torshin, who is a lifetime NRA member, in the wake of the sanctions.

The renewed attention has highlighted the close-knit if sometimes uneasy alliance between top NRA officials and Torshin -- a relationship that ensnared members of Trump's team during the presidential campaign, inviting further congressional scrutiny.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/polit...18850f556dc606



Follow the money..
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#1746
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Exclusive: NRA gathers documents amid scrutiny over ties to Kremlin-linked banker


The National Rifle Association is setting aside years of documents related to its interactions with a Kremlin-linked banker, as the gun-rights group appears to be bracing for a possible investigation, according to sources familiar with the situation.

The NRA has faced fresh scrutiny from congressional investigators about its finances and ties to Alexander Torshin, one of the 17 prominent Russian government officials the US Treasury Department recently slapped with sanctions. The gun-rights group has said it is reexamining its relationship with Torshin, who is a lifetime NRA member, in the wake of the sanctions.

The renewed attention has highlighted the close-knit if sometimes uneasy alliance between top NRA officials and Torshin -- a relationship that ensnared members of Trump's team during the presidential campaign, inviting further congressional scrutiny.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/polit...18850f556dc606



Follow the money..

Follow the spiders ...
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1747
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yes very true , the Democrats policies were and are very destructive .
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#1748
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yes very true , the Democrats policies were and are very destructive .

Clever - but David Frum forecast the moral collapse of the GOP several years ago. With people like Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, and Paul Ryan in the party it looks like he got everything right. Frum BTW is a conservative who supported G.W. Bush and John McCain.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1749
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Clever - but David Frum forecast the moral collapse of the GOP several years ago. With people like Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, and Paul Ryan in the party it looks like he got everything right. Frum BTW is a conservative who supported G.W. Bush and John McCain.

They predicted the collapse of the GOP in 2006 after the midterms. They were further emboldened in 2008. But then 2010 saw the beginning the worse rout of Democrats from local to federal elections.

Frum... you mean he's a RINO.

It's all cyclical.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
#1750
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

They predicted the collapse of the GOP in 2006 after the midterms. They were further emboldened in 2008. But then 2010 saw the beginning the worse rout of Democrats from local to federal elections.

Frum... you mean he's a RINO.

It's all cyclical.


I would say that he is a Reagan style conservative. There don't seem to be any of them left in a party that has thrown away its traditional values.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#1751
Trump makes himself the axis on which events in Asia and Europe spin

The dramatic turn of events on the Korean Peninsula was the capstone to a week that crystallized the ways the president has established his foreign policy approach.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpis...adlines&wpmm=1
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#1752
U.S. economy grew faster than expected in first quarter, the first since Trump��s tax cuts

The economy outperformed Wall Street��s expectations, growing at an annual rate of 2.3 percent in the first three months of this year, the Commerce Department said. The results slightly exceeded economists�� consensus forecast of a 2 percent gain and were lower than the fourth quarter��s 2.9 percent rate.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpis...economy&wpmk=1
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#1753
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

They predicted the collapse of the GOP in 2006 after the midterms. They were further emboldened in 2008. But then 2010 saw the beginning the worse rout of Democrats from local to federal elections.

Frum... you mean he's a RINO.

It's all cyclical.

The GOP did collapse. It was replaced by a Libertarian/Tea Bagger/Alt Right/Fox News/Billionaire Con-man/Spineless Republican/Ignorant Hillbilly coalition.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1754
 
petros
+1
#1755
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#1756
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The GOP did collapse. It was replaced by a Libertarian/Tea Bagger/Alt Right/Fox News/Billionaire Con-man/Spineless Republican/Ignorant Hillbilly coalition.

Really, and what pray tell is happening in your neck of the woods ? Trump jr . aka Doug Ford about to be rewarded a majority .

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

And she was and showedAmericans what a live dough bag looks like . AmI a racist ?

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Really, and what pray tell is happening in your neck of the woods ? Trump jr . aka Doug Ford about to be rewarded a majority .


And she was and showedAmericans what a live dough bag looks like . AmI a racist ?

That should read douche bag .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1757
 
Hoid
#1758
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



starting to make sense now...
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#1759
Ham-on-the-hoof
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1760
Ronny Jackson, whom Trump unsuccessfully nominated to be VA chief, won��t return to his job as the president��s personal physician

The Navy rear admiral will not return to his role as the president��s personal physician, a White House official said Sunday.
Jackson, who withdrew as Trump��s choice to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs last week, will stay on as part of the White House medical unit, the official said. Sean Conley, who took over Jackson��s responsibilities after his nomination, will remain in the role as Trump��s personal doctor.
Jackson, a former combat physician, withdrew his nomination Thursday after the office of Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.) released allegations that Jackson drank on the job, overprescribed medication and presided over a toxic work environment at the White House.
Jackson has denied the allegations against him, which have proved difficult to verify or disprove.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...olitics&wpmk=1
 
Walter
#1761
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Ronny Jackson, whom Trump unsuccessfully nominated to be VA chief, won��t return to his job as the president��s personal physician

The Navy rear admiral will not return to his role as the president��s personal physician, a White House official said Sunday.
Jackson, who withdrew as Trump��s choice to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs last week, will stay on as part of the White House medical unit, the official said. Sean Conley, who took over Jackson��s responsibilities after his nomination, will remain in the role as Trump��s personal doctor.
Jackson, a former combat physician, withdrew his nomination Thursday after the office of Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.) released allegations that Jackson drank on the job, overprescribed medication and presided over a toxic work environment at the White House.
Jackson has denied the allegations against him, which have proved difficult to verify or disprove.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...olitics&wpmk=1

I guess BHO should have done a better job of vetting if the allegations are true.
 
White_Unifier
#1762
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The GOP did collapse. It was replaced by a Libertarian/Tea Bagger/Alt Right/Fox News/Billionaire Con-man/Spineless Republican/Ignorant Hillbilly coalition.

How the hell is he a libertarian when he wants to build Fortress America, huge walls, and raise tariffs?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1763

Trump-allied House conservatives draft articles of impeachment against Rosenstein as a 'last resort'




Conservative House allies of President Trump are targeting Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who oversees the ongoing special counsel investigation, setting up a possible GOP showdown over the federal investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The document, which was obtained by The Washington Post, underscores the growing chasm between congressional Republican leaders, who have maintained for months that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III should be allowed to proceed, and rank-and-file GOP lawmakers who have sought to end his inquiry.

The draft articles are unlikely to garner enough support to move forward, but could serve as a provocative political weapon for conservatives in their showdown with the Justice Department.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...olitics&wpmk=1


Seems that the Trump chumps are getting desperate and even more viscous.

This really is the UGLIEST administration (US) in current history.
 
Walter
#1764
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

This really is the UGLIEST administration (US) in current history.

It's the only administration in current history.
 
Hoid
#1765
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It's the only administration in current history.

How ****ing hard is it to hire someone?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#1766
Trump��s pick to lead ICE, who touted surge in immigration arrests, steps down

Thomas Homan championed the president's policies but grew frustrated with the internal politics of the Department of Homeland Security. In recent months, Homan told friends and co-workers he felt increasingly sidelined by his boss, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, according to three people close to Homan. When Nielsen met with lawmakers earlier this year to negotiate an immigration deal, Homan was not invited to join the discussions, and his frustrations deepened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...olitics&wpmk=1

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

How ****ing hard is it to hire someone?

Well.....if the only type of personnel you are looking for are ones that the Chump will like or get along with.(at least until they are fired )........it would be a challenge. Furthermore........who the hell........would WANT to work with him ( the chump) There is not enough money in TRumpland to warrant putting up with his Bull crap.
 
Hoid
+1
#1767
His nominees are a joke.

Speaking of jokes Rubio is in the papers today saying the tax cuts are only helping big corporations and are not being used to create jobs or help the average Americans.

Well, d'uh....
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#1768
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1769
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post


Trump-allied House conservatives draft articles of impeachment against Rosenstein as a 'last resort'




Conservative House allies of President Trump are targeting Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who oversees the ongoing special counsel investigation, setting up a possible GOP showdown over the federal investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The document, which was obtained by The Washington Post, underscores the growing chasm between congressional Republican leaders, who have maintained for months that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III should be allowed to proceed, and rank-and-file GOP lawmakers who have sought to end his inquiry.

The draft articles are unlikely to garner enough support to move forward, but could serve as a provocative political weapon for conservatives in their showdown with the Justice Department.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...olitics&wpmk=1


Seems that the Trump chumps are getting desperate and even more viscous.

This really is the UGLIEST administration (US) in current history.

So how exactly does the Washington Post obtain these documents ? Draintheswamp.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump��s pick to lead ICE, who touted surge in immigration arrests, steps down

Thomas Homan championed the president's policies but grew frustrated with the internal politics of the Department of Homeland Security. In recent months, Homan told friends and co-workers he felt increasingly sidelined by his boss, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, according to three people close to Homan. When Nielsen met with lawmakers earlier this year to negotiate an immigration deal, Homan was not invited to join the discussions, and his frustrations deepened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...olitics&wpmk=1


Well.....if the only type of personnel you are looking for are ones that the Chump will like or get along with.(at least until they are fired )........it would be a challenge. Furthermore........who the hell........would WANT to work with him ( the chump) There is not enough money in TRumpland to warrant putting up with his Bull crap.

Draintheswamp.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Hey you stole that from Gophers favourite website .
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
#1770
Quote:

stole


no copyright claimed, therefore not a steal
 

Similar Threads

5
2018 World Juniors - Buffalo
by Cannuck | Dec 23rd, 2017
13
World reaction to American election
by #juan | Nov 11th, 2006
1
England may bid to host 2018 World Cup
by Blackleaf | Jul 24th, 2006