2020

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#661
Dems circle wagons around the 'squad,' as Omar responds to 'send her back' chant
 
The Left
#662
Warren wanted the day today but before that the will beat Biden an major candidate comparision of Warren's new chance.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#663
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Dems circle wagons around the 'squad,' as Omar responds to 'send her back' chant

To find that you support illegally expelling United States citizens because you don't like their politics is completely unsurprising.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#664
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

To find that you support illegally expelling United States citizens because you don't like their politics is completely unsurprising.

This is where it's going. Can the President undermine the system enough to scoop up and arrest say, Democratic Congresswomen after declaring that their politics are anti-American and that therefore they are enemies of the United States of America?

I'm betting that there is a way and that it is possible.

Why? McCarthyism.

They've done it before and the US Constitution and Bill of Rights turned out to be so much bum wipe.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#665
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Where is that trailor park that you're posting from, again?
Arizona? Tayeksus?

Lethbridge



Your mother is doing the rounds.

I was going to do her to, but the line up is to long.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#666
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

This is where it's going. Can the President undermine the system enough to scoop up and arrest say, Democratic Congresswomen after declaring that their politics are anti-American and that therefore they are enemies of the United States of America?
I'm betting that there is a way and that it is possible.
Why? McCarthyism.
They've done it before and the US Constitution and Bill of Rights turned out to be so much bum wipe.

Actually, nobody was jailed under McCarthyism, except those for whom there was significant evidence. They were just smeared. Mostly Jews.

Don't mean I'm disagreeing with you, mind. There's millions of innocent people in jail right now. Mostly black.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#667
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Actually, nobody was jailed under McCarthyism, except those for whom there was significant evidence. They were just smeared. Mostly Jews.
Don't mean I'm disagreeing with you, mind. There's millions of innocent people in jail right now. Mostly black.

Evidence?

According the the Russians, the McCarthy witch hunt found exactly zero agents. They were there, in the US but McCarthy and Co. didn't find one single one. The Rosenbergs pre-dated the HUAC inquisition..
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#668
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Lethbridge

Your mother is doing the rounds.
I was going to do her to, but the line up is to long.

If my mother were still alive, she'd be damned close to a century old.

How about your dads? How old are they?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#669
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Letís wait and see who emerges from the best and brightest the Democrats have to offer before throwing in the towel .

no one is throwing in the towel. It is about assessing the situation as it stands now. Yes.......the odds might change once a more definitive Dem emerges........

just testing the waters.....
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#670
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If my mother were still alive, she'd be damned close to a century old.

How about your dads? How old are they?

And they still line up for her , you must be proud .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#671
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Lethbridge

The Fort Whoopup Trailer Park and Bait Ranch Inc.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#672
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If my mother were still alive, she'd be damned close to a century old.
How about your dads? How old are they?

No my dads wouldn't want to do your mom either, alive or dead..

But I'm sure shes a great skull fukk.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#673
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

No my dads wouldn't want to do your mom either, alive or dead..
But I'm sure shes a great skull fukk.

He many dads do you have, again?

Are any of them facing release, some time soon?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#674
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He many dads do you have, again?
Are any of them facing release, some time soon?

Eh, what's that MHz??

You're making about as much sense as your buddy.


 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#675
Did Congresswoman Ilhan Omar commit immigration fraud by marrying her brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7zw1gx9Uc4

https://mfamediagroup.com/ilhan-omar...cheme-in-2009/


 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#676
Boomster...


 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#677
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Boomster...


You needed an app for that???
 
MHz
+1
#678
. . . blend it into the one that is supposed to be able to remove clothing. Then use it in all the memes.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#679
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He many dads do you have, again?
Are any of them facing release, some time soon?

Opinion Antifa in America: Militant Anti-fascism Isn't Terrorism, It's Self-defense

After an anti-fascist punched a right-wing journalist in Portland, militant anti-fascists and Antifa have been branded as 'violent gangs,' even 'terrorists.' Those definitions are completely wrong
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/....ense-1.7425726

Well the special little trump hating NAZI terrorist punkins.


Burying the Nakba: How Israel Systematically Hides Evidence of 1948 Expulsion of Arabs

Since early last decade, Defense Ministry teams have scoured local archives and removed troves of historic documents to conceal proof of the Nakba
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...rabs-1.7435103


I guess Trump didn't suck enough zioweener.
Last edited by Danbones; 4 weeks ago at 05:16 AM..
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#680
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

To find that you support illegally expelling United States citizens because you don't like their politics is completely unsurprising.

Yeah, you fakenews slaver (greek DNA) NDNs tried that with the new Whities arriving a while back too, are you jealous because it didn't work for YOU then?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#681
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Did Congresswoman Ilhan Omar commit immigration fraud by marrying her brother?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7zw1gx9Uc4
https://mfamediagroup.com/ilhan-omar...cheme-in-2009/

is this the new "Birther" thing from the old GOP troll farm?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#682
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

is this the new "Birther" thing from the old GOP troll farm?

Surely Boomster's race hate doesn't come as a surprise to you.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#683
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Surely Boomster's race hate doesn't come as a surprise to you.


 
Tecumsehsbones
-1
#684
It's OK, Boomster. I know you hate me for the color of my skin.

I just don't care.

Go dwive your twuck now.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#685
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's OK, Boomster. I know you hate me for the color of my skin.
I just don't care.
Go dwive your twuck now.

Didn't know you were a minority or did I care..

Doesn't affect the way I feel about you at all..

I mean, I post my photos and my personal stuff..

I am who I am and proud of it..

Other members don't show themselves on CC so I just consider them trolls..

When you want to start sharing some personal details then I will start really listening and considering your point of view..
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#686
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

To find that you support illegally expelling United States citizens because you don't like their politics is completely unsurprising.

For 1) I didn't say that for 2) doesn't the 1st amendment protect the chant until an act to seize on it occurs? Does chants of removing Trump anyway possible mean that it is OK to off him?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#687
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

For 1) I didn't say that for 2) doesn't the 1st amendment protect the chant until an act to seize on it occurs? Does chants of removing Trump anyway possible mean that it is OK to off him?

What does the First Amendment have to do with it? Has anyone suggested taking government action against the chant or the chanters?

Or do you simply not understand that the First Amendment applies only to government action? Maybe the first five words, "Congress shall make no law" shoulda tipped you off. Well, if you had ever actually read it, that is.
 
Hoid
#688
He means the ammendment that makes something you like legal.

Is 14 or 6 or something
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#689
T-bones knew what I meant, that's why he deflected a little in his response, don't need your interpretation thankyou
 
Tecumsehsbones
#690
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

T-bones knew what I meant, that's why he deflected a little in his response, don't need your interpretation thankyou

Yes, your meaning was clear.

You don't understand the First Amendment, and you're quite fond of using important-sounding concepts you don't grasp.
 

Similar Threads

68
Next Democrat 2020
by Alternative | 2 days ago
125
Trump Guaranteed to win 2020
by Kreskin | 4 days ago
62
Where do you see yourself in 2020?
by johai | Aug 15th, 2018
164
Whom Should the Dems Run for President in 2020?
by Tecumsehsbones | Jul 19th, 2018
7
2020 or 2024
by Alternative | Nov 12th, 2017