The "Wall" Obsession

pgs
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

You first Cliffy the rest of us will follow

No Cliffy is an honorary member of the Ex-Tinct Nation . He is allowed to stay . Elizabeth Warren also gets a pass .

Cliffy
Free Thinker

You first Cliffy the rest of us will follow

I'm not against immigration, unlike you and the rest of the Trumpkins. Besides, I have permission to be here, you don't.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm not against immigration, unlike you and the rest of the Trumpkins. Besides, I have permission to be here, you don't.

Let's see your permission slip? Or was it orally? Besides there is a contract signed to allow all of us here East of the Rockies Cliffy, apparently the BC Gov. took it upon themselves to revoke the contract and try to renegotiate.

Tecumsehsbones
Interesting little factoid in today's Washington Post. According to Lt. Cmdr. Stephen Brickey, a spokesman for U.S. Coast Guard Pacific Area, "About 80 percent of drugs that enter the United States come from the Pacific corridor," by which he means by sea off the coast of California.

But the Trump Monument is so magical, it can stop ships at sea! Just ask Moosie and Boomster!

pgs
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Interesting little factoid in today's Washington Post. According to Lt. Cmdr. Stephen Brickey, a spokesman for U.S. Coast Guard Pacific Area, "About 80 percent of drugs that enter the United States come from the Pacific corridor," by which he means by sea off the coast of California.

But the Trump Monument is so magical, it can stop ships at sea! Just ask Moosie and Boomster!

So he he saying the coast guard are doing a lousy job ?

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Is he .

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Oh OK since the anti Trump WaPo wrote it, it must be true, but this from 2015

DEA: Most Illegal Drugs Enter via Mexico, Cartels Greatest Criminal Threat to U.S.

Quote:

It appears that this will not change in the near future. The DEA, which functions under the Department of Justice (DOJ), predicts that “Mexican TCOs will continue to dominate the trafficking of heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine, and marijuana throughout the United States.” Here’s why: “There are no other organizations at this time with the infrastructure and power to challenge Mexican TCOs for control of the US drug market,” the DEA claims. “Mexican TCOs will continue to serve primarily as wholesale suppliers of drugs to the United States to distance themselves from US law enforcement. Mexican TCOs will continue to rely on US-based gangs to distribute drugs at the retail level.”
Mexican drug cartels have long benefitted from our susceptible southern border and the situation is more serious than ever because traffickers have joined forces with Middle Eastern terrorists to enter the U.S. Earlier this year Judicial Watch broke a story detailing how smugglers (“coyotes”) working for the Juárez Cartel help move ISIS terrorists through the desert and across the border between Santa Teresa and Sunland Park, New Mexico. To the east of El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, cartel-backed “coyotes” also smuggle ISIS terrorists through the porous border between Acala and Fort Hancock, Texas. JW’s high-level government sources say these specific areas were targeted for exploitation by ISIS because of their understaffed municipal and county police forces and the relative safe-havens the areas provide for the unchecked large-scale drug smuggling that was already ongoing.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Oh OK since the anti Trump WaPo wrote it, it must be true, but this from 2015

Right, so if the spokesman of the United States Coast Guard Pacific Area said the same thing on Fox News, you'd believe it?

Oh, wait. . . you would. Just like you believe the Sooper Dooper Magic Wall will stop visa overstays who arrive at airports. Revolutionary War airports at that.

Right. Carry on.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Right, so if the spokesman of the United States Coast Guard Pacific Area said the same thing on Fox News, you'd believe it?
Oh, wait. . . you would. Just like you believe the Sooper Dooper Magic Wall will stop visa overstays who arrive at airports. Revolutionary War airports at that.
Right. Carry on.

DEA numbers and statistics don't count Oh OK carry on

Tecumsehsbones

DEA numbers and statistics don't count Oh OK carry on

No, no, you're right. DEA stats from 2015 are perfectly valid in 2019 because smuggling methods never change. Ever.

Whatever it takes, Moosie.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

If they were, they wouldn't know what volume of drugs was landing. They have to make the busts to make the count.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

No, no, you're right. DEA stats from 2015 are perfectly valid in 2019 because smuggling methods never change. Ever.
Whatever it takes, Moosie.

I gotta poligize I just heard about the big bust they never mentioned about the 80% thang, but they mighta

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Federal Agents Seize Cargo Ship Linked To Massive Cocaine Bust In Philadelphia

Federal prosecutors in Philadelphia have seized a large container ship from a global shipping company weeks after authorities raided its cargo and found more than 35,000 pounds of cocaine, or about $1 billion worth of the drugs.

Officials described the June bust at the Port of Philadelphia as the largest cocaine haul in American history.

Bill McSwain, the U.S. Attorney for the Philadelphia area, said the ship will remain in the custody of the court, but authorities did not indicate whether any action would be taken against the ship's operator, Swiss-based Mediterranean Shipping Corp., since prosecutors are still collecting evidence in the case.

Although it is uncommon for the Justice Department to seize entire ships, it does happen occasionally.
https://www.npr.org/2019/07/09/73976...n-philadelphia

Lawyers even lie about being lawyers...

Oh yeah:

With Three Felony Counts Already, Did J.P.Morgan Chase Really Need to Own a Ship Containing 20 Tons of Cocaine?

Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO of the Wall Street mega bank, JPMorgan Chase, has weathered one scandal after another during his tenure, including the bank pleading guilty to an unprecedented three criminal felony counts in the past five years.

Now the bank is back in the news for owning a massive container ship which was seized last week in the Philadelphia seaport by U.S. Customs and Border Protection following the discovery of 20 tons of cocaine located in containers on the ship on June 17. The cocaine is estimated to have a street value of $1.3 billion.
http://wallstreetonparade.com/2019/0...ns-of-cocaine/

WE will let TB talk to the wall while we look at the actual facts...the commie nazi globalist trumphating ziomob bankers are the drug importers AND money launderers.

You know, the trumphaters that want to wipe out the middle class altogether...Say, I wonder if TB knows any good lawyers? these freaks are gonna need some.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If they were, they wouldn't know what volume of drugs was landing. They have to make the busts to make the count.

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2019/0...ns-of-cocaine/

I can't believe a person as ill informmed as you are even allows your self to liver.

See above MR Miss informed. I am here to inform you that you have missed again mister.

Tecumsehsbones

I gotta poligize I just heard about the big bust they never mentioned about the 80% thang, but they mighta

It's OK, the U.S. Coast Guard couldn't possibly know as much about drug smuggling as you do.

And of course, we all know that anything coming from Mexico to the United States has to come by land, because there are no sea lanes and no air from Mexico to the U.S.

So the Magic Wall will stop it all! Yay! Especially since George Washington's army seized all the airports!

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2

Curious Cdn
Conservative

It's OK, the U.S. Coast Guard couldn't possibly know as much about drug smuggling as you do.
And of course, we all know that anything coming from Mexico to the United States has to come by land, because there are no sea lanes and no air from Mexico to the U.S.
So the Magic Wall will stop it all! Yay! Especially since George Washington's army seized all the airports!

I've noticed that too. If you look at a map of North America Mexico has blue stuff on it's left and right. I don't know what it means but tells me that you can't get there from here.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Ass I posted above, all you have to do is look on one of JP morgan's boats for your 20 tons of dope.

Maybe, bring a calculator and someone who knows how to use it...and a bar towel in case any lawyers show up.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Well Cliffy I have to agree with you there..

Tecumsehsbones

I've noticed that too. If you look at a map of North America Mexico has blue stuff on it's left and right. I don't know what it means but tells me that you can't get there from here.

It's either the primordial ylem or possibly the quintessential aether.

Either way, the MAGIC of the Trump Horizontal Monument will extend thousands of miles out from the coast and up to the Moon, effectively stopping all unauthorized human traffic and all illegal drugs from passing from Mexico into the United States. And with the Continental Army standing ready at the occupied airports, muskets loaded and primed, everything will be wonderful and America Will Be White Again!

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
EPIC Submarine Drug Bust By Coast Guard! -

JP Morgan Gets BUSTED For Biggest Cocaine Haul In HISTORY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7wPE84cBro

Now you know why these guys (HIGH CLIFFY!!!) want open borders.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

everything will be wonderful and America Will Be White Again!

You got a bad habit, eh?

I guess you consider the pink stuff "white " too?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

It's either the primordial ylem or possibly the quintessential aether.
Either way, the MAGIC of the Trump Horizontal Monument will extend thousands of miles out from the coast and up to the Moon, effectively stopping all unauthorized human traffic and all illegal drugs from passing from Mexico into the United States. And with the Continental Army standing ready at the occupied airports, muskets loaded and primed, everything will be wonderful and America Will Be White Again!

A bunch of American born and bred Congress women were just told to go back to where they come from.

Any desire to go back to Beringia now that your President is "cleaning up" your country?

You know, the orange guy who's grandfather was a pimp from the Fadderland and his mother was a knocked up serving girl from the Outer Hebrides?

He clearly has a cleaner, whiter, brighter claim than yours.

Tecumsehsbones

A bunch of American born and bred Congress women were just told to go back to where they come from.
Any desire to go back to Beringia now that your President is "cleaning up" your country?
You know, the orange guy who's grandfather was a pimp from the Fadderland and his mother was a knocked up serving girl from the Outer Hebrides?
He clearly has a cleaner, whiter, brighter claim than yours.

He does at that.

Tecumsehsbones
Hey, Moosie! Is the Magic Wall gonna stop opioids too?

The Left

He want building wall across the south border if win next election and all about 2000 miles all about four times it will restart in march latest of 2021 in deep south border about fact in America's books!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Will doing nothing stop the flow? Or is it better to try to funnel it to border crossings?

Tecumsehsbones

Will doing nothing stop the flow? Or is it better to try to funnel it to border crossings?

But. . . but. . . you and your Dear Leader were promising 100% effectiveness.

You mean it's kinda like Trump University?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Is deflecting a true answer?