What are you listening to right now?


hunterclail1221
#4141
Words of Love by The Mamas and the Papas, playing from a TV show.
 
Walter
#4142
Mark Levin podcast.
 
Curious Cdn
#4143
The Cornish Pixies mating outside my window ...
 
spaminator
#4144
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ooXGj4RGrLs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kvKLpJbIfn4
 
Walter
#4145
Rush Limbaugh show.
 
Blackleaf
#4146


"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" (1969)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUaQz8GYPA

"Since I've Been Loving You" (1970)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIuE5c9qIQk
 
Blackleaf
#4147


Limp Bizkit ft Jonathan Davies and Scott Weiland - "Nobody Like You" (1999)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL0dBdIMslY
 
Blackleaf
#4148


Depeche Mode - "Where's The Revolution" (2017)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpuaPfOuxB0


"Policy of Truth" (1990)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIWT8enKI4I
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jun 15th, 2019 at 08:51 AM..
 
Blackleaf
#4149


Black Sabbath - "Damaged Soul" (2013)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqeKTbC1mqc
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jun 15th, 2019 at 09:25 AM..
 
Blackleaf
#4150


Mungo Jerry - "Baby Jump" (1971)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbgKeA8BlqA
 
MHz
#4151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMW5nbirms4
Richard Marx - Hazard
 
Blackleaf
#4152


Spandau Ballet - "Musclebound" (1981)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otG78RhtFRc
 
Cliffy
#4153
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axbtig7w7a8


Santana - Black Magic Woman - 8/18/1970 - Tanglewood (Official)
 
petros
#4154
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axbtig7w7a8
Santana - Black Magic Woman - 8/18/1970 - Tanglewood (Official)

I've seen him play this live.

You?
 
Curious Cdn
#4155
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I've seen him play this live.

You?

I hate it when they prop up dead guys and put guitars in their hands.
 
petros
#4156
He isn't dead.
 
Walter
#4157
John Batchelor
 
Curious Cdn
#4158
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

He isn't dead.

That's why he plays LIVE!



English isn't your first language, is it Petrovich?
 
Blackleaf
#4159


Yazoo - "Don't Go" (1982)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vznkAx1oPcY
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#4160
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post


Yazoo - "Don't Go" (1982)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vznkAx1oPcY

Which one is the transgender one, again?
 
Blackleaf
#4161
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Which one is the transgender one, again?

Well that's the 1980s for you (not that I remember much. I was born in 1981).

The one on the right is Alison Moyet.

The one on the left is Vince Clarke.

Prior to founding Yazoo, Clarke was a member of Depeche Mode, which he left in 1982. Since then, Depeche Mode have become the most successful electronic band in history.

Moyet and Clarke had known each other since school.

Yazoo split in 1983. Moyet went on to have a moderately successful solo career, whilst Clarke teamed up with Andy Bell to form the hugely successful electro-pop band Erasure, which is still going strong today.

Erasure - "A Little Respect" (1988 )

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x34icYC8zA0
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jul 22nd, 2019 at 08:13 PM..
 
Cliffy
#4162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAsfAuvFvh8


Europa & Samba Pa Ti - Santana - Live at Montreux
 
Cliffy
#4163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzXEgIVCteY


Solo Guitar - Gilmour / Marvin - In Concert "50 Years Of The Fender Stratocaster"

The Strat Pack: Live in Concert at London's Wembley Arena is a film of a September 24, 2004.

David Gilmour best known as the lead guitarist, one of the lead singers and one of the main songwriters Pink Floyd. Gilmour is the owner of Strat #0001. However, this is not the first Stratocaster ever made, but the first to be given a serial number. It was last seen at this concert.

David Gilmour: "Marooned"

"Coming Back to Life" (solo only)

Hank Marvin best known as the lead guitarist for The Shadows. Marvin played and owned the first Fender Stratocaster in the UK.

Hank Marvin & Ben Marvin: "Sleepwalk" "Apache"

Phil Palmer: Guitar Pino Palladino: Bass guitar Paul "Wix" Wickens: Keyboards Ian Thomas: Drums & percussion
 
JLM
#4164
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Well that's the 1980s for you (not that I remember much. I was born in 1981).

The one on the right is Alison Moyet.

The one on the left is Vince Clarke.

Prior to founding Yazoo, Clarke was a member of Depeche Mode, which he left in 1982. Since then, Depeche Mode have become the most successful electronic band in history.

Moyet and Clarke had known each other since school.

Yazoo split in 1983. Moyet went on to have a moderately successful solo career, whilst Clarke teamed up with Andy Bell to form the hugely successful electro-pop band Erasure, which is still going strong today.

Erasure - "A Little Respect" (1988 )

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x34icYC8zA0


A pair of weirdos regardless!
 
Blackleaf
#4165


Iron Maiden - "Fear of the Dark" (1992)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0N1yY937qg
 
Blackleaf
#4166


Mushroomhead - "We Are The Truth" (2014)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxviGrBMKKY
 
Blackleaf
#4167
Let's get dark...



Black Sabbath - "N.I.B." (1970)

https://youtu.be/vwLQw_95hX0
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#4168
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post


Mushroomhead - "We Are The Truth" (2014)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxviGrBMKKY

Made some new friends, I see.
 
Blackleaf
#4169


Pet Shop Boys ft Dusty Springfield - "What Have I Done To Deserve This?" (1987)

https://youtu.be/Wn9E5i7l-Eg
Last edited by Blackleaf; Aug 15th, 2019 at 07:18 PM..
 
Blackleaf
#4170
Duran Duran - "A View to a Kill" (1985)
https://youtu.be/rV4UqmbzIq4
 

Similar Threads

291
What are you listening to.....
by Aviallani | Aug 12th, 2018
7
A Conservative Worth Listening To?
by DichotoMe | Jan 12th, 2009