BREAKING NEWS: (of all types )

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Robert Mueller public hearing to be delayed one week

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/polit...&nsid=94561930

hmm.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Tiny statues of Trump with signs inviting dogs to 'pee on me' appear across Brooklyn

• Advertising executive Phil Gable created and placed the small statues
  • They depict Donald Trump in the 1980s and have a sign reading 'Pee on me'
  • Gable made them to express disdain for Trump 'as President and a human being'
A series of small statues depicting President Donald Trump with a sign reading 'pee on me' have appeared across Brooklyn.
Advertising professional Phil Gable placed the statues, which carry a plug for his branded content studio, around Park Slope over the weekend.
'It was largely just a personal expression of my own disdain for Donald Trump, both as a President and a human being,' Gable told Gothamist.

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Brooklyn.html

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

FTC to say Facebook misled users about its use of phone numbers and facial-recognition tools

The Federal Trade Commission will allege Facebook was not clear that advertisers could target users who submitted their numbers as part of a security feature and will contend that Facebook gave some people inadequate information about ways to opt out of some facial-recognition features.

source: WAPO

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Great and he is still rich , and still President of the United States of America while you waste away in an old folks home with two nickels to rub together .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Great and he is still rich , and still President of the United States of America while you waste away in an old folks home with two nickels to rub together .

He's still rich because he's a criminal con man.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He's still rich because he's a criminal con man.

Dream on!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Also true of Canada.

MHz
A 'Things to do list'? I know a lot of people who set up a garage before retirement, at retirement age if they were smart they had a laptop and a warm place to kick back and 'the hobby' was a gift to dust and spiders. Knowing it is coming doesn't prepare you, accepting the failures is when that huts home. The topic was covered some time ago.
Keepers=legs
Strong=bowed back
Grinders=teeth
Windows=eyes
Musik=voice

Ec:12:1-4:
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth,
while the evil days come not,
nor the years draw nigh,
when thou shalt say,
I have no pleasure in them;
While the sun,
or the light,
or the moon, or the stars,
be not darkened,
nor the clouds return after the rain:
In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble,
and the strong men shall bow themselves,
and the grinders cease because they are few,
and those that look out of the windows be darkened,
And the doors shall be shut in the streets,
when the sound of the grinding is low,
and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird,
and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

MHz

Also true of Canada.

Are you under the impression Canada is an independent nation calling our own shots??

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Are you under the impression Canada is an independent nation calling our own shots??

No....

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Also true of Canada.

You can still do half of the afore listed w/o a permit.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You can still do half of the afore listed w/o a permit.

please list ...

JLM
No Party Affiliation

please list ...

#s 1, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Running out of new meme's there Cliffy?

pgs
Free Thinker

Nice comparison, we have wasted x dollars on military and China has wasted none on war . Doesn’t say how much it costs to maintain the worlds largest standing army .

pgs
Free Thinker

Nice comparison, we have wasted x dollars on military and China has wasted none on war . Doesn’t say how much it costs to maintain the worlds largest standing army .

And how many border skirmishes were there on the India China border , I imagine they were free as well, eh Jimmy .

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Curious Cdn
Conservative

What about Viagara?

I'll bet that it's a LOT cheaper down in the States.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Jeffrey Epstein: Guards meant to watch disgraced financier on night he killed himself suspended

https://news.sky.com/story/jeffrey-e...ended-11784741

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Jeffrey Epstein: Guards meant to watch disgraced financier on night he killed himself suspended
https://news.sky.com/story/jeffrey-e...ended-11784741

... with full pay, I'll bet, pending further inquiry by their peers, I'll bet ...

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

... with full pay, I'll bet, pending further inquiry by their peers, I'll bet ...

peer power........ab used .

EagleSmack

What about Viagara?

I'll bet that it's a LOT cheaper down in the States.

Old people

*snicker*

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Old people
*snicker*

Purile Yanks

*snicker*

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

PEOPLE.COM
MOVIES
Peter Fonda Dead at 79 After Respiratory Failure from Lung Cancer: 'Please Raise a Glass to Freedom'

Peter Fonda Dead at 79 After Respiratory Failure from Lung Cancer: 'Please Raise a Glass to Freedom'

https://people.com/movies/peter-fond...rce=people.com

Who can forget Easy Rider.......RIP Peter. Your trials are over. You are truly free now.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

PEOPLE.COM
MOVIES

https://people.com/movies/peter-fond...rce=people.com

Who can forget Easy Rider.......RIP Peter. Your trials are over. You are truly free now.

When I did a job for him , I found him to b3 arrogant and self important, so I doubled my normal fee before handing over the bill . He did pay without complaint though .

Curious Cdn
Conservative

When I did a job for him , I found him to b3 arrogant and self important, so I doubled my normal fee before handing over the bill . He did pay without complaint though .

How much weed and coke did you fly in for him?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

you doubled the fee?? How is that ethical?? Of course he would pay(he had a reputation to maintain)...... and most f these Hollywood types are arrogant, self centred, narcissistic etc........ Many artists are. Fonda is a Hollywood dynasty. Henry, Jane Peter. and Peters daughter who is an excellent actress.

pgs
Free Thinker

you doubled the fee?? How is that ethical?? Of course he would pay(he had a reputation to maintain)...... and most f these Hollywood types are arrogant, self centred, narcissistic etc........ Many artists are. Fonda is a Hollywood dynasty. Henry, Jane Peter. and Peters daughter who is an excellent actress.

Because he paid , what do ethics have to do with it . I should have tripled the bill when he said , just put it over there , and pointed .