Trump Derangement Syndrome


Walter
+1
#991
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump and Co. welcomed Poutine's intervention with open arms and has invited it to happen again.
http://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politi...ent/index.html

Why didn'tí BHO put a stop to it?
 
Walter
#992
Secret Service Take Chicago Restaurant Employee into Custody After She Spits on Eric Trump
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...on-eric-trump/

Stoopid broad.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#993
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Secret Service Take Chicago Restaurant Employee into Custody After She Spits on Eric Trump
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...on-eric-trump/
Stoopid broad.

What a waste of spit.

It should have gone into his soup.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#994
Canadian artist fired after viral Trump cartoon



Caption read "do you mind if I play through"
 
Walter
+1
#995
Michelle Obama Is Still Whining About Trump's Inauguration
https://pjmedia.com/trending/tds-upd...-inauguration/

Poor moochelle.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#996
"Poor Mooch" according to some commentators.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#997
Judge strikes down rule requiring drug ads to reveal prices

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge Monday blocked a major White House initiative on prescription drug costs, saying the Trump administration lacked the legal authority to require drugmakers to disclose their prices in TV ads.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...ces/ar-AAE2BLO

Looks like the swamp's pension investments are solid. If the drug companies were proud of their pricing they'd advertise it in the first line. But noe, they want you addicted, THEN you get the pricing.

But this is what corrupt tyrannical commienazis like Yorgie want!

Muahahahahahahahahahah!!!! To the SCHOOL YARD BOIS!!!!

Last edited by Danbones; Jul 9th, 2019 at 04:58 AM..
 
Hoid
+1
#998
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Why didn'tí BHO put a stop to it?

In the 230-year period between the ratification of the U.S. Constitution and Barack Obama’s election, opposition parties blocked a grand total of 68 presidential nominees. In the three years and 10 months between Obama’s inauguration and then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s move to eliminate the filibuster for lower court nominees, Republicans had blocked 79 of them – that’s 54 percent of the historic total in just under four years.
 
Walter
+2
#999
Yale Psychiatrist Claims Trump's Racism Is a Coping Mechanism for His Deteriorating Mental State
https://pjmedia.com/trending/yale-ps...-mental-state/

Continually violating the Goldwater rule.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#1000
Yes, and for gold walter.
 
Hoid
+1
#1001
must not speak the truth.

(Goldwater rule)
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#1002
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

In the 230-year period between the ratification of the U.S. Constitution and Barack Obamaís election, opposition parties blocked a grand total of 68 presidential nominees. In the three years and 10 months between Obamaís inauguration and then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reidís move to eliminate the filibuster for lower court nominees, Republicans had blocked 79 of them Ė thatís 54 percent of the historic total in just under four years.


Sounds to me like Trump is doing his job and might put him in good stead for another 4 years of tenure.
 
Hoid
#1003
another 4 years of tenure?

thats some fancy talkin
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#1004
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

another 4 years of tenure?
thats some fancy talkin

Tenure ... the conditions under which land or buildings are held or occupied.


The Trumps and Kellyanne Conway are going to baricade themselves in the White House.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1005
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Tenure ... the conditions under which land or buildings are held or occupied.


The Trumps and Kellyanne Conway are going to baricade themselves in the White House.

With the support of the electoral college . I am curious what the popular vote will say but we donít even know who the best of the brightest will be .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#1006
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

With the support of the electoral college . I am curious what the popular vote will say but we donít even know who the best of the brightest will be .

The popular vote doesn't count. Good thing for Bone Spurs.
 
Walter
+1
#1007
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The popular vote doesn't count. Good thing for Bone Spurs.

The popular vote does count in each individual state. Thank goodness for the constitution of the USA.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#1008
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The popular vote does count in each individual state. Thank goodness for the constitution of the USA.

Maybe,the Americans will have a President that believes in it, some day.
 
Walter
+1
#1009
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe,the Americans will have a President that believes in it, some day.

They do now.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#1010
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

They do now.

Not a hope in Hades.

Trump believes in Trump. ... not God, or country or Constitution. It's all about Trump, how it makes him look, how it makes him great.

The American Republic is only relevant to Trump when it agrandizes Trump.
 
Walter
+1
#1011
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Not a hope in Hades.

Trump believes in Trump. ... not God, or country or Constitution. It's all about Trump, how it makes him look, how it makes him great.

The American Republic is only relevant to Trump when it agrandizes Trump.

Please cite where Trump is contravening the US constitution.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#1012
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Please cite where Trump is contravening the US constitution.

http://www.liveabout.com/when-it-mak...ontiac-3308213

http://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/arc...lation/587101/

http://www.quora.com/How-many-times-...e-Constitution

http://www.salon.com/2019/06/19/dona...r-impeachment/

http://constitutioncenter.org/blog/t...d-our-coverage

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dona...awsuit-n984586

http://prospect.org/article/trumps-e...constitutional

http://www.commondreams.org/views/20...ng-putin-notes
 
Walter
+1
#1013
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

http://www.liveabout.com/when-it-mak...ontiac-3308213

http://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/arc...lation/587101/

http://www.quora.com/How-many-times-...e-Constitution

http://www.salon.com/2019/06/19/dona...r-impeachment/

http://constitutioncenter.org/blog/t...d-our-coverage

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dona...awsuit-n984586

http://prospect.org/article/trumps-e...constitutional

http://www.commondreams.org/views/20...ng-putin-notes

The first url was about buying a Pontiac.
The second site is from CNN and says the POTUS can't pardon people, which is blatantly false.
Third URL is a bunch of internet responses to how Trump is violating the Constitution.
Fourth is about the silly Snuffalupagus interview saying he might look at foreign research, but he didn't, unlike the Dems.
Fifth is from 18 months ago and all of the arguments have been thrown out, either by SCOTUSN or the Mueller report.
Sixth, again with the emoluments clause, no evidence Trump is violating this clause.
Seventh, emergency at the border is now recognized by the Dems and the point is moot.
Eighth, Trump I allowed to take notes without gibing them to the media.


Got anything else. SCOTUS has said Trump is clean.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#1014
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Not a hope in Hades.

Trump believes in Trump. ... not God, or country or Constitution. It's all about Trump, how it makes him look, how it makes him great.

The American Republic is only relevant to Trump when it agrandizes Trump.

We know thatís what you believe . But as they say once a sucker always a sucker and one is born every minute .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1015
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

another 4 years of tenure?

thats some fancy talkin



https://www.google.ca/search?source=...31.KUYuRyxBGLM


If you are not too stupid to understand it!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1016
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Not a hope in Hades.

Trump believes in Trump. ... not God, or country or Constitution. It's all about Trump, how it makes him look, how it makes him great.

The American Republic is only relevant to Trump when it agrandizes Trump.


It's a bummer alright. Guess you realize when people are paying attention to Trump they are neglecting YOU!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1017
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The popular vote doesn't count. Good thing for Bone Spurs.


Are you going to persist in acting like an idiot all your life?
 
Walter
+1
#1018
Washington Post’s Tumulty Pleads for Barack Obama to Save Nation from Trump
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...e-nation-trump

Too funny.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lAY-rRRa4o
 
Hoid
#1019
racist is not a big fan of the first black potus

(8000 post obama thread in which he fully discusses his displeasure)
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#1020
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

racist is not a big fan of the first black potus
(8000 post obama thread in which he fully discusses his displeasure)

... insists that he isn't as REAL American.

... figures he comes from Kenya ... because REAL Americans can't be half black.
 

Similar Threads

107
11
Bush derangement syndrome
by Walter | Sep 12th, 2014
1
Asperger's Syndrome
by triedit | Jul 23rd, 2007
6
Tourette's Syndrome
by missile | Apr 1st, 2005