The father was righteous, why are the children evil?

Torch light
Adam your father was righteous. Adam's story is true and genuine, even though the atheist think it is only a legend.
So while the father Adam was righteous, why are his children evil?

God is the Lord of all nations, and is the Creator of everything in the universe .. yet the Zionist refuse thinking He is their own Lord exclusive of other people.

Therefore, God is the Lord of all nations .. yet they deny and insist: no, He is exclusively our God.. they say!

And Adam is the father of all of us .. he was righteous, but the Wicked Zionists are evil.. they transgress on the rest of the children of Adam (particularly the Muslims among them), while he is their father altogether.

Quran 7: 35-36, which means:
(35. Children of Adam, either [you should work according to the way of your father Adam with his monotheism and righteousness..
or else] when there should come to you messengers out of yourselves relating to you My revelations
a [you should follow them, if you don't know the way of the truth.]

Then whoever [of you] wards off
b and reforms [his acts] – no fear shall be on them [from devils in the world of souls c ], neither shall they grieve [for leaving the present life of the World.]

36. And those that deny Our signs [of revelation which Our messengers bring], and wax proud against [accepting] them – those shall be the inhabitants of the Fire, therein dwelling forever.)
.................................................. ............................

35 a And they explain to you My statements.

35 b The association [or joining others with God in the worship], and wards off that which God forbids.

35 c i.e. the Barzakh world or the afterlife.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_35
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_35
Last edited by Torch light; Jul 8th, 2019 at 06:08 AM..

Torch light
SECOND:

So the story of Adam is not a fable or legend; it is genuine and true.. and Adam was not the hybrid of monkeys according to the Evolution theory of Darwin the Zionist.

God created him in this fine human picture of the Caucasian man: he was the father of the Caucasian race, the fourth race that God created on this Earth.

Adam was created inside a grave, from the decayed remnants of a corpse of man who inhabited the previous planets destroyed in the previous doomsday. In the same way, God created his mate: Eve from the same decayed organic substance.
Then when their creation was completed they came out to the surface of the earth.

That grave was embedded in a meteorite that became a mountain on earth.. most likely in Shaqlawa in the north of Iraq, where Adam was created by the Hand and Might of God Almighty.

Don't surprise, for Noah was also in Iraq, Abraham was in Iraq, Lot from Iraq, Jonah lived and preached in Iraq and died there in Nineveh .. and the Mahdi also form Iraq from the Hilla near Babylon.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/ind..._Man_from_Clay
quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm#Creating_Man_from_Clay

Torch light
More about the creation of Adam and Eve inside a grave on one of mountains:

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n..._Transmissible
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#Life_Is_Transmissible

Curious Cdn
Conservative
What about Ham?

He clearly wasn't halal.

Torch light
There are so many lies and forgery in the present Torah written by the priest Ezra following the return of Jews from Babylon.
Here I only speak about Adam and how he was created by God the Creator, as it is revealed in the Glorious Quran.

Torch light
THREE :

The Children of Israel used to break every covenant with God and with people :

Quran 7: 172-173, which means:

(172. When your Lord [O Mohammed] made [covenant] with the Children of Adam; from their fore-fathers [: the contemporary Jews], and made them testify concerning themselves;

[He said]: "Am I not your Lord!?" The [Jews] said: "Yes, indeed, We testify." [This testimony was] lest you should not say on Doomsday: "Surely, we were unaware about this."

173. Or lest [on Judgment Day] you should say: "[It is] only [that] our fathers did associate before [us], and we were [but their] seed after them. Will You, then, destroy us on account of that which [our fathers:] the followers of falsehood did?")

See more explanation of these marvelous ayat in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_172
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_172

Walter
Then God gave man something called free will and all hell broke loose.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Then God gave man something called free will and all hell broke loose.

When are you getting some, Walter?

Serryah
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

There are so many lies and forgery in the present Torah written by the priest Ezra following the return of Jews from Babylon.
Here I only speak about Adam and how he was created by God the Creator, as it is revealed in the Glorious Quran.

Adam was a figurative person, a representation of the 'birth of man', as it were.

Adam is also revealed in the Torah and the Bible as well as the Quran.

So...

Will the Real Adam please stand up?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#10  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Adam was a figurative person, a representation of the 'birth of man', as it were.
Adam is also revealed in the Torah and the Bible as well as the Quran.
So...
Will the Real Adam please stand up?

The real Adam resides in my "Y" chromosome and he got there about 300,000 years ago.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The real Adam resides in my "Y" chromosome and he got there about 300,000 years ago.

Just by happenstance.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Just by happenstance.

You're just jealous because your lineage runs from another branch of hominids.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_35
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_35

Where do you usually post?