Pete Buttigieg

pgs
Free Thinker
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Mayor Pete says "The flag on my shoulder when I boarded the plane for Afghanistan didn't say 'Republican' or 'Democrat.' It was an American flag."

I'll post the Republican reply if we can find one who ever wore a flag on her/his shoulder.

GW and his dad .
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

GW and his dad .

Yeah, good ol' Dubya, terrorizing the skies of Texas.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#63
LOL, Opium "poppy" Bush...




Little do most people realize rifling the local treasures is automatic.
 
Kreskin
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I'm in for Mayor Pete. I sent him money, much though it hurt my lawyer heart (oxymoron alert!) to do so.
He's smart. He's, by any reasonable definition of the word, conservative. He distrusts Russia and China, with the discerning distrust of a Navy intelligence officer. Oh, yeah, he's a former Navy intelligence officer, with a combat tour under his belt. That used to count for something, before American "conservatives" went all-in for racism and misogyny.
He has resisted the "Free Stuff!" mantra of the Dem candidates. He supports Israel (but not necessarily Netanyahu). He values our long-term allies, and doesn't trust dictators.
Ferfoxsake, he's Reagan. Or GHW Bush. He's the best Republican of my lifetime, back before the Republicans had their spines surgically removed and went full-on Nazi.
And no, I really don't give a flip who he sleeps with. And I wonder about people who are obsessed, or even interested.

That post should be in the CanCon Hall of Fame.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#65
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PMNiiqC_4g
 
EagleSmack
+1
#66
On Pete Buttigieg...



Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Is that who you like T-Bones?





Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No.

You're an idiot.

Sorry.




I'm the idiot? You are crazy as f***.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#67



 
Tecumsehsbones
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

On Pete Buttigieg...
I'm the idiot?

Yes, you are. As is evidenced by the fact that you don't understand that as time passes, things change. I was considering half a dozen Democratic candidates. In time, I decided Mayor Pete was the best of the bunch. I spent over a month making this decision, a fact you could have learned by reading the dates on my posts, from where I said Mayor Pete wasn't my choice to where I said he was.

This is called a "process." I know you don't understand, but I wish you good luck learning these basic concepts.
Last edited by Tecumsehsbones; May 29th, 2019 at 08:45 PM..
 
EagleSmack
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yes, you are. As is evidenced by the fact that you don't understand that as time passes, things change. I was considering half a dozen Democratic candidates. In time, I decided Mayor Pete was the best of the bunch. I spent over a month making this decision, a fact you could have learned by reading the dates on my posts, from where I said Mayor Pete wasn't my choice to where I said he was.
This is called a "process." I know you don't understand, but I wish you good luck learning these basic concepts.

You arenít voting for Trump again?

*snicker*
 
EagleSmack
+1
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


Who would have thought a homophobe and bigot like Cliffy would like this guy.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

You arenít voting for Trump again?
*snicker*

Ah, I see you once again reject an attempt to smarten you up.

Too bad. Not at all surprising, mind, but too bad.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#72
Pete Buttigieg Says He's Raised Over $24M in 2nd Quarter Donations

https://time.com/5618300/pete-buttig...etter-politics
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#73
Two-term mayor of South Bend, Indiana

... and he didn't fix the place?

Wadda Loozah!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Pete Buttigieg Says He's Raised Over $24M in 2nd Quarter Donations

https://time.com/5618300/pete-buttig...etter-politics

Early days ,donít get to excited yet, he may just be a flash in the pan . Time will tell .
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#75
Bump


Pete is sounding .....and getting better all the time. He seems to have some of that Kennedy-esque speaking ability...............and speaks with substance, intelligence, and facts. H quietly captures one's attention..........

........let's see ho w he evolves...
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

GW and his dad .




You should be able to get a good clear shot if you spit on him now, pigs. His back is turned and he's below you.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Bump


Pete is sounding .....and getting better all the time. He seems to have some of that Kennedy-esque speaking ability...............and speaks with substance, intelligence, and facts. H quietly captures one's attention..........

........let's see ho w he evolves...

Never going to happen. Yankees don't want no smarty pants for a prez. They want a racist ignoramus.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Never going to happen. Yankees don't want no smarty pants for a prez. They want a racist ignoramus.

..........they did assassinate Kennedy........and he was just growing into the job

tehy also killed R. Kennedy........before he even got to be POTUS

They took a shot at Reagan.....who was a sensible , person.

You just might have a point........about the US voter. Once cannot describe them as critical thinkers.......but there is a LOT of prejudice there.

Their media is not all that bright either.......with a few exceptions..
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

..........they did assassinate Kennedy........and he was just growing into the job

tehy also killed R. Kennedy........before he even got to be POTUS

They took a shot at Reagan.....who was a sensible , person.

You just might have a point........about the US voter. Once cannot describe them as critical thinkers.......but there is a LOT of prejudice there.

Their media is not all that bright either.......with a few exceptions..

Their media is the propaganda arm of the military/industrial complex. Their purpose is to dumb down the sheeple even more than they already are.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

..........they did assassinate Kennedy........and he was just growing into the job

tehy also killed R. Kennedy........before he even got to be POTUS

They took a shot at Reagan.....who was a sensible , person.

You just might have a point........about the US voter. Once cannot describe them as critical thinkers.......but there is a LOT of prejudice there.

Their media is not all that bright either.......with a few exceptions..

Yet Obama served two terms. Without a scratch , go figure .
 
Walter
+1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Never going to happen. Yankees don't want no smarty pants for a prez. They want a racist ignoramus.

Thatís how they got BHO.
 
Walter
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Their media is the propaganda arm of the military/industrial complex. Their purpose is to dumb down the sheeple even more than they already are.

The media is the head of the Dem party.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Their media is the propaganda arm of the military/industrial complex. Their purpose is to dumb down the sheeple even more than they already are.

that dumbing down process is part of the transistion in theUSSS......to a more authoritarian system........

Wonder if Germany when through the phase of dumbing down.......and collective thinking befrore falling into the grasp of Hitler.....and his sick regime.

All Trumps negative, destructive name calling has two effects: One is fear of being bashed by him.......... and wanting to comply to his thinking....to prevent being put down. It is also a controlling tactic..... that divides people into trumpians and "other ". .....winch fosters antagonism, friction etc Divide and conquer
 
Walter
+1
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

that dumbing down process is part of the transistion in theUSSS......to a more authoritarian system........
Wonder if Germany when through the phase of dumbing down.......and collective thinking befrore falling into the grasp of Hitler.....and his sick regime.
All Trumps negative, destructive name calling has two effects: One is fear of being bashed by him.......... and wanting to comply to his thinking....to prevent being put down. It is also a controlling tactic..... that divides people into trumpians and "other ". .....winch fosters antagonism, friction etc

Godwin is right again.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

that dumbing down process is part of the transistion in theUSSS......to a more authoritarian system........

I'm afraid the dumbing down started a long time ago, probably in the Raygun years. Trump is the product of that dumbing down.
Yes, Wally, so are you, Danny Boy and Pigs, Moosie and all the other Trumpkins.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

that dumbing down process is part of the transistion in theUSSS......to a more authoritarian system........

Wonder if Germany when through the phase of dumbing down.......and collective thinking befrore falling into the grasp of Hitler.....and his sick regime.

All Trumps negative, destructive name calling has two effects: One is fear of being bashed by him.......... and wanting to comply to his thinking....to prevent being put down. It is also a controlling tactic..... that divides people into trumpians and "other ". .....winch fosters antagonism, friction etc Divide and conquer

I think you have a strong case of Trumphobia , I can recommend a good internet psychoanalyst to consult on that .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm afraid the dumbing down started a long time ago, probably in the Raygun years. Trump is the product of that dumbing down.
Yes, Wally, so are you, Danny Boy and Pigs, Moosie and all the other Trumpkins.

Well yes I fondly remember Ronnie Ray Guns , zap .
 
Hoid
+2
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm afraid the dumbing down started a long time ago, probably in the Raygun years. Trump is the product of that dumbing down.
Yes, Wally, so are you, Danny Boy and Pigs, Moosie and all the other Trumpkins.

you look at the list and Mensa does not spring immediately to mind.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

you look at the list and Mensa does not spring immediately to mind.

Look whoís back , the Mensa candidate himself . Three cheers for Hoid .
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I think you have a strong case of Trumphobia , I can recommend a good internet psychoanalyst to consult on that .

try and stay on topic.....and stop making a fool of yourself.....

you are officially o n ignore. status.
 

Similar Threads

18
Pete Seeger dies at 94
by Locutus | Jan 29th, 2014
0
Pete says stay tuned...
by Locutus | Nov 27th, 2013
3
Pete Seeger
by Nuggler | Aug 10th, 2008