Looking for an affordable website please!

googoo
Hi! Iím looking for something affordable, a website that can do orders. Itíll be great if I can control my own website, as I own a restaurant and the prices constantly change. The companies Iíve found so far cost an arm and a leg, Iím looking for something under $1500, if thatís possible. If anyone knows something like this exists, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help!

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by googoo View Post

Hi! Iím looking for something affordable, a website that can do orders. Itíll be great if I can control my own website, as I own a restaurant and the prices constantly change. The companies Iíve found so far cost an arm and a leg, Iím looking for something under $1500, if thatís possible. If anyone knows something like this exists, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help!

Try Wix.

rolli111
Hello. I think you should pay attention to analytical processing olap reporting This is a new computer technology that makes life much easier for managers. I want to highlight a multidimensional data structure, which makes it possible to calculate and analyze faster and more accurately. Support for complex calculations. Analyze data from multiple perspectives. What does it all with it is convenient and easy to use.