I need a Canadian lawyer

super
I need a Canadian lawyer to work with. Regarding the application for refugees when entering Canada from a third country. I hope that through the application of a lawyer, I will help me to enter Canada smoothly. A lawyer with relevant experience and ability to leave your WhatsApp number.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by super View Post

I need a Canadian lawyer to work with. Regarding the application for refugees when entering Canada from a third country. I hope that through the application of a lawyer, I will help me to enter Canada smoothly. A lawyer with relevant experience and ability to leave your WhatsApp number.

thanks Justine.

MHz
A suitcase of case will oil up the process if it isn't stolen first.
Until you find one there is the regulations available online somewhere

bill barilko
You Do Not Need a lawyer-nor do you need an 'Immigration Consultant' who are a pack of thieves, liars and worse.

If you're smart enough to navigate your own way on the internet then you'll make it here-if you aren't you won't and you'll go back 'home' poorer and more disillusioned than ever.

Make no mistake this place isn't easy to immigrate to the wait is years long the system is designed that way there are few if any shortcuts and no lawyer can help you.