Is it possible...

Andem
Is it possible for Rogers to change minds about the bitcap? So far, there has been nothing but attacks on Sympatico's bitcaps and I'm pondering, Rogers may not even put a cap on if Sympatico is losing so many subscribers from this shenanigan.

Bob Carrick
Actually Rogers recently on live TV last week, anounce3d they will be imposing bit caps. Just no numbers yet. Is it possible to get them change their minds. I hope so, I'm not working this hard for nothing.

Andem
Yeah... I know how hard you've been working. The petition should do it, but unlikely. There's one thing you are doing though, helping the independents... Which means a lot. http://www.canadianisp.com/ is great btw. I've used it on several occasions.

Bob Carrick
Vwet kind, thanks.

Shmad
Quote: Originally Posted by Bob Carrick

Actually Rogers recently on live TV last week, anounce3d they will be imposing bit caps. Just no numbers yet. Is it possible to get them change their minds. I hope so, I'm not working this hard for nothing.

They are still going to go forward with it, but from a business standpoint, they are probably looking at how users react to Bells caps, and then depending on how much everyone is able to effect Bell by leaving, etc, Rogers will probably re-think whatever they have decided for monthly caps. At least, if I was Rogers I would be doing that, Bell was dumb enough to try this out first, while every other provider sits back and watches.. I would expect rogers to have a little wiser caps than Bell has right now, of course, they are Rogers.. so who knows..

frubsen
I seriously hope rogers changes their minds about caps or at least put a large one...like 60gb ...This month I have downloaded 31.6gb