NAFTA; Did Mexico throw Canada under the bus ?


captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
#91
The deal is only as good as the intentions of those signing it.


As an example, Trump made a deal with NK and it only took a few days for it to be crushed by the boy-leader of that nation.


That's gotta hurt Trump's ego immeasurably
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#92
U.S. to move ahead with Mexico trade pact, keep talking to Canada

Quote:

The Canadian dollar weakened to C$1.3081 to the U.S. dollar after the Wall Street Journal first reported that the talks had ended on Friday with no agreement. Canadian stocks remained 0.5 percent lower.

Lighthizer has refused to budge despite repeated efforts by Freeland to offer some dairy concessions to maintain the Chapter 19 independent trade dispute resolution mechanism in NAFTA, The Globe and Mail reported on Friday.
However, a spokeswoman for USTR said Canada had made no concessions on agriculture, which includes dairy, but added that negotiations continued.
The United States wants to eliminate Chapter 19, the mechanism that has hindered it from pursuing anti-dumping and anti-subsidy cases. Lighthizer said on Monday Mexico had agreed to cut the mechanism. For Ottawa, Chapter 19 is a red line.

 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#93
Canada's Freeland says 'win-win-win' trade deal with U.S. within reach

Quote:

Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland on Friday expressed confidence that Canada could reach agreement with the United States on a renegotiated NAFTA trade pact if there was "good will and flexibility on all sides."
"We continue to work very hard and we are making progress. We're not there yet," Freeland told reporters after days-long talks wrapped up without a deal.
"We know that a win-win-win agreement is within reach," she added. "With goodwill and flexibility on all sides, I know we can get there." (Reporting by Julie Gordon and Makini Brice; Writing by Tim Ahmann; editing by Jonathan Oatis)

Did Mexico throw Canada under the NAFTA bus?

Evan Dyer 6 hrs ago

OP is this you?
 
justducky
#94
Trump tweat:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...154565120?s=20

"SNIP....
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

We shouldn’t have to buy our friends with bad Trade Deals and Free Military Protection!


....SNIP"
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by justducky View Post

Trump tweat:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...154565120?s=20
"SNIP....
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
We shouldn’t have to buy our friends with bad Trade Deals and Free Military Protection!
....SNIP"

The USA had lots of friends until you came along, Donald. Now, the list grows shorter every day. You ain't going to MAGA that way.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The USA had lots of friends until you came along, Donald. Now, the list grows shorter every day. You ain't going to MAGA that way.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==============================

Poor foolish LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals dance around the national security issue that has caused the ENTIRE trade war - as if they were Mice pretending not to see the Rattlesnake picking them off one by one!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The $10.5 million dollar payout to bomb maker Omar Khadr was a public relations disaster!!!!!!!!!!

The $37 million dollar payout to 3 other suspected jihadists simply confirmed that Our idiot Boy Justin and his LIE-beral losers are collectively mentally ILL!!!!

The LIE-beral insistence in talking about gender issues and native rights in the NAFTA talks- while IGNORING repeated Trump remarks about NATO SLACKERS demonstrates that LIE-berals rwally are mostly disconnected from real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a nice comment that sums up the LIE-beral philosophy in a nutshell:

"The fatal attraction of government is that it allows busybodies to impose decisions on others without paying any price themselves. That enables them to act as if there were no price, even when there are ruinous prices -- paid by others."
-- economist and thinker Thomas Sowell.

Sowell is a very clever fellow and I would not dare to say he was wrong but I think he ought to tighten up his sentiment just a little.

Conservative policy follows the line that what is best for the majority will be best fOr all as a rising tide lifts all boats so to speak!

By comparison- LIE-berals assume that what is best FOR THEM- is simply best- end of story!! It is LIE-berals who Sowell is condemning!

Consider so called green energy- which is actually making the air more dirty than it was! Green power in Ontari-owe is so unreliable that LIE-berals must keep natural gas fired plants up at full power- but producing nothing- ready at a moments notice to step in and take over from the unreliable green energy that selfish LIE-berals have given preference to on our power grid.

The mouldy green energy is given priority even as water powered generators-the CHEAPEST AND CLEANEST form of generation- are SHUT OFF to make room for green crap! Green energy is owned by friends of LIE-beral Party and they ARE ENTITLED so LIE-berals rig our power grid as if there was no price- for THEM!

And LIE-berals are desperate to `grow` our economy since the more people paying into the tax pool, the easier it is for LIE-berals to pay for their selfish vote buying programs that are essential if LIE-berals are to cling to power- at any cost- to US!

LIE-berals engage in their mantra of growth being essential, because that philosophy is good for them. That so much of their `growth` is in areas that are not good for us is irrelevant to them. LIE-beral growth is an illusion fueled by bad math and careless accounting. The LIE-beral sees the drug addiction counselor as being just as socially useful as a plumber or auto mechanic. For selfish reasons LIE-berals do not distinguish between those who contribute to society and those who cannot survive without social support and they persist in this view even as people such as left wing loonie Linda McQuaig insist that govt does NOT have a spending problem- rather, she says- there are not enough people contributing to the tax pool!

Loons like McQuaig are quick to advocate govt intervention in the economy to magically create jobs by some clerical alchemy. McQuaig advocates that govt BORROW money to build the financial equivalent of a perpetual motion machine. McQuiag is blind to the reality that various forms of fiscal friction will kill her marvelous money making machine long before it can spin any straw into gold! AS former Ontari-owe NDP doorknob premier Bob (BOOB!) Rae proved when he tried to `spend` us rich and ended up doubling the provincial debt and sending civil service Hogs home for unpaid days off as a way to control govt costs!

McQuaig is a typical socialist who simply does not understand human nature. She follows the Soviet dogma that any and all failings of the Socialist order are the fault of enemies sabotaging the system from the outside. She apparently has bought into the Bob (Boob!) Rae line that the reason the Ndp could not spend Ontari-owe rich is because selfish bankers would not loan enough money to make Ontari-owe wealthy enough to enable NDP airheads to build their perpetual motion money machine! Boob Rae and his notorious Rae days went into the history books as the worst ever Ontari-owe premier- an infamous knucklehead who doubled Ontari-owe debt in 4 short years- and McQuaig will have us believe it is all the fault of bankers! But then McQuaig has made herself rich and famous by pandering to the selfish impulses of our most grossly entitled politicians! There is No cost to McQuaig if people believe and act on her insane money market musings- but she IS making NICE living selling her line of `pie in the sky` books to the gullible and foolish! The dream of every socialist is wealth without responsibility!
 
spilledthebeer
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==============================
Poor foolish LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals dance around the national security issue that has caused the ENTIRE trade war - as if they were Mice pretending not to see the Rattlesnake picking them off one by one!!!!!!!!
ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The $10.5 million dollar payout to bomb maker Omar Khadr was a public relations disaster!!!!!!!!!!
The $37 million dollar payout to 3 other suspected jihadists simply confirmed that Our idiot Boy Justin and his LIE-beral losers are collectively mentally ILL!!!!
The LIE-beral insistence in talking about gender issues and native rights in the NAFTA talks- while IGNORING repeated Trump remarks about NATO SLACKERS demonstrates that LIE-berals rwally are mostly disconnected from real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a nice comment that sums up the LIE-beral philosophy in a nutshell:
"The fatal attraction of government is that it allows busybodies to impose decisions on others without paying any price themselves. That enables them to act as if there were no price, even when there are ruinous prices -- paid by others."
-- economist and thinker Thomas Sowell.
Sowell is a very clever fellow and I would not dare to say he was wrong but I think he ought to tighten up his sentiment just a little.
Conservative policy follows the line that what is best for the majority will be best fOr all as a rising tide lifts all boats so to speak!
By comparison- LIE-berals assume that what is best FOR THEM- is simply best- end of story!! It is LIE-berals who Sowell is condemning!
Consider so called green energy- which is actually making the air more dirty than it was! Green power in Ontari-owe is so unreliable that LIE-berals must keep natural gas fired plants up at full power- but producing nothing- ready at a moments notice to step in and take over from the unreliable green energy that selfish LIE-berals have given preference to on our power grid.
The mouldy green energy is given priority even as water powered generators-the CHEAPEST AND CLEANEST form of generation- are SHUT OFF to make room for green crap! Green energy is owned by friends of LIE-beral Party and they ARE ENTITLED so LIE-berals rig our power grid as if there was no price- for THEM!
And LIE-berals are desperate to `grow` our economy since the more people paying into the tax pool, the easier it is for LIE-berals to pay for their selfish vote buying programs that are essential if LIE-berals are to cling to power- at any cost- to US!
LIE-berals engage in their mantra of growth being essential, because that philosophy is good for them. That so much of their `growth` is in areas that are not good for us is irrelevant to them. LIE-beral growth is an illusion fueled by bad math and careless accounting. The LIE-beral sees the drug addiction counselor as being just as socially useful as a plumber or auto mechanic. For selfish reasons LIE-berals do not distinguish between those who contribute to society and those who cannot survive without social support and they persist in this view even as people such as left wing loonie Linda McQuaig insist that govt does NOT have a spending problem- rather, she says- there are not enough people contributing to the tax pool!
Loons like McQuaig are quick to advocate govt intervention in the economy to magically create jobs by some clerical alchemy. McQuaig advocates that govt BORROW money to build the financial equivalent of a perpetual motion machine. McQuiag is blind to the reality that various forms of fiscal friction will kill her marvelous money making machine long before it can spin any straw into gold! AS former Ontari-owe NDP doorknob premier Bob (BOOB!) Rae proved when he tried to `spend` us rich and ended up doubling the provincial debt and sending civil service Hogs home for unpaid days off as a way to control govt costs!
McQuaig is a typical socialist who simply does not understand human nature. She follows the Soviet dogma that any and all failings of the Socialist order are the fault of enemies sabotaging the system from the outside. She apparently has bought into the Bob (Boob!) Rae line that the reason the Ndp could not spend Ontari-owe rich is because selfish bankers would not loan enough money to make Ontari-owe wealthy enough to enable NDP airheads to build their perpetual motion money machine! Boob Rae and his notorious Rae days went into the history books as the worst ever Ontari-owe premier- an infamous knucklehead who doubled Ontari-owe debt in 4 short years- and McQuaig will have us believe it is all the fault of bankers! But then McQuaig has made herself rich and famous by pandering to the selfish impulses of our most grossly entitled politicians! There is No cost to McQuaig if people believe and act on her insane money market musings- but she IS making NICE living selling her line of `pie in the sky` books to the gullible and foolish! The dream of every socialist is wealth without responsibility!

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==========================

Poor stupid and increasingly DESPERATE LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexico has a "deal" that is nothing but some feel good propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody who thinks any of those $16 dollar per hour car assembly jobs are going to Mexico are DREAMING IN TECHNICOLOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All those $16.00 per hour jobs will end up in some place like Georgia!

Moreover- the Yankee govt has NOT ratified the so called deal with Mexico and NOBODY can say what will happen after the November Yankee elections!

But take heart foolish LIE-berals- Our idiot Boy Justin still has a year in which to either completely destroy our economy..........OR he can come to his senses and admit ALL LIE-BERAL POLICY IS FAILING- and try to find some way to moderate the ugly political record he is piling up!!!!!!!!

As things now stand- Our idiot Boy now holds the Cdn record for being the most ignorant, destructive, irresponsible leader in Cdn history!!!!!

No other prime minister has managed to piss off so many of our former friends and allies!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy has managed to piss off our various Asia Pacific friends and allies with his handling of the Pacific trade deal that has now gone into effect WITHOUT CANADA!!!

Our idiot Boy has pissed off our Yankee allies with his total disinterest in national security issues!

He has pissed off the Yankees with his virtue signalling garbage over gender issues in NAFTA talks! And then he has added insult by whining about native issues! In an effort to distract us from, how badly LIE-berals are handling NAFTA- Our idiot Boy tried to chat up the Chinese Communists AND GOT SLAPPED DOWN FOR THAT- with the Chinese premier telling the idiot Boy that gender issues have NO PLACE in a trade agreement!!!!!!!


The idiot Boy then moved on to India- impressing his hosts most royally by inviting a convicted Sikh terrorist to a state event!!!!!

After being stung by the Kokanee Grope Our idiot Boy chose to seek out more positive interactions by attacking Saudi Arabia- and simply triggered yet ANOTHER trade war- while FAILING MISERABLY to convince anybody that he really is a true feminist- instead he simply showed his duplicity and hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Stephen Harper had ever performed so badly- hypocrite LIE-berals would be trying top LYNCH HIM!!!!!!!

But LIE-beral hypocrisy is cemented into bedrock LIE-beral GREED so the fall back position for frantic LIE-berals is to scream RACIST at anybody who displeases them- which means we are going to be hearing a LOT about systemic racism and Islamophobia from LIE-berals in the months ahead as they seek some way to change the national discussion AWAY from the glaring FAILURE OF ALL LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hoid
#98
They make lots of money on their "free military protection".

More lies from the liar.
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#99
Freeland will go back to to the NAFTA table with the Americans and to be fair she will have to make concessions the same as the TPP just because America is our largest trading partner and ally but in any negotiation it's give and take and it's getting close to US midterms so Canada has to decide make a deal first or let it drag on to see if Trump loses control of the house. Former prime minister Brian Mulroney said you have to be prepare to roll the dice, we are in the final stretch of the race and this time she has to reach and get that brass ring or else it will be tariffs and bilateral agreements like we had before.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

Freeland will go back to to the NAFTA table with the Americans and to be fair she will have to make concessions the same as the TPP just because America is our largest trading partner and ally but in any negotiation it's give and take and it's getting close to US midterms so Canada has to decide make a deal first or let it drag on to see if Trump loses control of the house. Former prime minister Brian Mulroney said you have to be prepare to roll the dice, we are in the final stretch of the race and this time she has to reach and get that brass ring or else it will be tariffs and bilateral agreements like we had before.

Time is on our side. If Trump drops the bomb and slaps tarifs on "Canadian" autos, the North American auto production system goes haywire. GM, Chrysler, Ford stocks take a dive and Hyundai, Toyota and Honda get even bigger. None of this will help Trump with his mid-terms one iota (it may show the American people that he's not such a shithot negotiator after all ... maybe). Tough it out and it might just help a bit to bring the tyrant down.
 
spilledthebeer
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Time is on our side. If Trump drops the bomb and slaps tarifs on "Canadian" autos, the North American auto production system goes haywire. GM, Chrysler, Ford stocks take a dive and Hyundai, Toyota and Honda get even bigger. None of this will help Trump with his mid-terms one iota (it may show the American people that he's not such a shithot negotiator after all ... maybe). Tough it out and it might just help a bit to bring the tyrant down.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==============================

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Time is on our side say the LIE-berals!

Why dont you LIE-berals pile that fresh, ripe, steaming, straight from the back of the Bull, organic fertilizer and let it ferment for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Economic upheaval DOSE NOT SUIT our civil service union Hogs!!!!

Their stocks are not performing so well now with all the threats of tariffs!!!!!

And people connected with the auto business are wondering if they will have jobs in 4- 6 months!

Merry Christmas to all- and last person fired shuts of the lights and locks up till we get a new govt that actually understands business!

And so what about the debts piling up as companies hedge their bets and try to figure out how to manage in this uncertain business climate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And too damned bad for all the workers who will NOT be getting raises in pay this year thanks to such economic uncertainty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though our taxes WILL BE GOING UP AS USUAL- TO PAY THE federal LIE-beral carbon tax!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals will be hitting us with a new Canada Pension Plan rate in 2019- unless they chicken out and cancel it- after all an election is coming and LIE-berals are now so unpopular their survival is now in jeopardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our property taxes will be going UP -to to cover the pay raises Wynne-bag LIE-berals gave to civil service union Hogs- just before the June election massacre!

And our water and sewer rates will also be going up to cover those Hog deals for their pals in the water dept!!!!

And our income taxes will be going up as well- Our idiot Boy needs nearly 5 billion dollars just to pay for his Kinder Morgan pipeline to nowhere!!!!!!!

Then there is the interest on the $70 plus billion in new debt Our idiopt Boy has run up so far- with the 2018 debt nowhere near totalled up yet!

College and university tuition will be going up - more gravy is needed to cover deals made between Wynne-bag LIE-berals and education Hogs!

No.......time really is ONLY on the side of LIE-berals who are to busy trying to save their own skins and their grand places on the gravy train to worry about the messes they have made!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Trudeau ( and his globalist nazi commie followers) threw Canada under the bus.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==================================

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way LIE-berals are going it will soon be a toss up whether they begin party meeting with shouting Sieg Heil or with signing the Soviet The Internationale!

LIE-beral policy borrows in ugly way from both Nazi and Soviet ideology!!!!!!!!!!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==============================
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Time is on our side say the LIE-berals!
Why dont you LIE-berals pile that fresh, ripe, steaming, straight from the back of the Bull, organic fertilizer and let it ferment for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Economic upheaval DOSE NOT SUIT our civil service union Hogs!!!!
Their stocks are not performing so well now with all the threats of tariffs!!!!!
And people connected with the auto business are wondering if they will have jobs in 4- 6 months!
Merry Christmas to all- and last person fired shuts of the lights and locks up till we get a new govt that actually understands business!
And so what about the debts piling up as companies hedge their bets and try to figure out how to manage in this uncertain business climate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And too damned bad for all the workers who will NOT be getting raises in pay this year thanks to such economic uncertainty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Though our taxes WILL BE GOING UP AS USUAL- TO PAY THE federal LIE-beral carbon tax!!!!!!!!!!!!
And LIE-berals will be hitting us with a new Canada Pension Plan rate in 2019- unless they chicken out and cancel it- after all an election is coming and LIE-berals are now so unpopular their survival is now in jeopardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our property taxes will be going UP -to to cover the pay raises Wynne-bag LIE-berals gave to civil service union Hogs- just before the June election massacre!
And our water and sewer rates will also be going up to cover those Hog deals for their pals in the water dept!!!!
And our income taxes will be going up as well- Our idiot Boy needs nearly 5 billion dollars just to pay for his Kinder Morgan pipeline to nowhere!!!!!!!
Then there is the interest on the $70 plus billion in new debt Our idiopt Boy has run up so far- with the 2018 debt nowhere near totalled up yet!
College and university tuition will be going up - more gravy is needed to cover deals made between Wynne-bag LIE-berals and education Hogs!
No.......time really is ONLY on the side of LIE-berals who are to busy trying to save their own skins and their grand places on the gravy train to worry about the messes they have made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead, spilledtheheer. Sign a shyte deal because Trump DEMANDS that you sign it, or else! Only LIE-berals want good deals for Canada. Alt Reich tuff gize want to surrender NOW and give GOLORIOUS LEADER everything that he wants. MAGA!
 
White_Unifier
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Go ahead, spilledtheheer. Sign a shyte deal because Trump DEMANDS that you sign it, or else! Only LIE-berals want good deals for Canada. Alt Reich tuff gize want to surrender NOW and give GOLORIOUS LEADER everything that he wants. MAGA!

I'd rather Canada sign a deal with the United states than that it walk away with no deal. That said, I'd like the agreement to be an open agreement that would inscribe the freedom of each party to unilaterally reduce tariffs against any country in the world as it pleases.

I could see one problem with the above though. The US could worry that if Canada unilaterally reduced tariffs on different products from different countries, Canadian manufacturers could benefit from lower tariffs on the raw materials and machinery that they use. One solution to that would be to allow the US in such circumstances to request that Canada raise the tax on the net profits of resource-extraction, animal-husbandry, and addictive-products (e.g. alcohol, tobacco, etc.) businesses to a maximum of 1/3 of net profit so as to reduce Canadian exports of at least those products to the US so as to re-balance the balance of trade in such circumstances.

Should any unilateral reduction in tariffs against other countries on the part of Canada give Canadian businesses a significant advantage against their US counterparts, we could include a clause that would allow the US to raise reasonable countervailing tariffs in response, but not retaliatory ones.

This would allow Canada to freely trade with the rest of the world as much as it wants while still allowing the US to counter any Canadian tariff-reduction against other countries that could unfairly advantage Canada against the US.
 
White_Unifier
#105
Canada should also try to exempt itself from Canadian-content rules too. What if Canada can get better parts at a better price from elsewhere?
 
White_Unifier
#106
that said, Canada should be willing to give concessions on supply-management and Canadian-content rules.
 
MHz
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Canada should also try to exempt itself from Canadian-content rules too. What if Canada can get better parts at a better price from elsewhere?

Like Cuba? lol
 
White_Unifier
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Like Cuba? lol

Honestly, I'm not familiar with what Cuba produces so you tell me.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Honestly, I'm not familiar with what Cuba produces so you tell me.

Sugar, rhum, cigars, Cubans
 
White_Unifier
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Sugar, rhum, cigars, Cubans

We should definitely tax alcohol and nicotine, but why not buy their sugar if they offer a good price for it and transportation isn't too expensive?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

We should definitely tax alcohol and nicotine, but why not buy their sugar if they offer a good price for it and transportation isn't too expensive?

We compete against them in sugar production ... not cane sugar, obviously.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The USA had lots of friends until you came along, Donald. Now, the list grows shorter every day. You ain't going to MAGA that way.

Parasites is more accurate.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Parasites is more accurate.

Allies are not parasites and the United States derives it's great power from it's multilateral relations around the planet. As the US slowly sinks into the sunset as a great power, they may just figure that out too late. Trump is utterly clueless about the history of his onpwn country. He makes it up as he goes along and lies, lies, lies.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

that said, Canada should be willing to give concessions on supply-management and Canadian-content rules.

You really don't like Canada very much do you?
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The USA had lots of friends until you came along, Donald. Now, the list grows shorter every day. You ain't going to MAGA that way.

Parasites is more accurate.
 
Kreskin
#116
We should start building nukes.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Parasites is more accurate.

Rubbish.
 
White_Unifier
#118
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You really don't like Canada very much do you?

Canada consists of much more than just dairy farmers and the journalism industry.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Canada consists of much more than just dairy farmers and the journalism industry.

Trump's I vented complaint is that dairy farmers on Wisconsin are topping themselves because nasty Canadians protect their dairy farmers. Better in Trump's mind if Canadian dairy farmers are committing suicide instead. Maybe that's the difference. We're better at taking care of each other than the Americans are. Why should we lower our standards?
 
AncientMuse
-1
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

We're better at taking care of each other than the Americans are. Why should we lower our standards?

Because Trump says so, that's why.

Whatever Trump (blessed be thy name) says is absolute and unquestionable gospel, engraved in stone... forever and ever, amen.

How dare you question the word of Trump.

Heretic !