Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???


pgs
Free Thinker
#421
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The U.S. has had lots of sane Presidents ... Ike, Truman, Ford, George Bush Sr. ... They were all sane.

Trump is not sane.

Dr. George has spoken .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#422
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Dr. George has spoken .

Mr. pigs has trolled one more time, as per usual.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#423
Randy Rainbow - Desperate Cheeto


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTosB6V_V24
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#424
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

To address the title of the thread, can anyone think of a political leader anywhere in the world, who is completely sane, or for that matter any politician at any level?


Could you please post a link that rates the sanity of all world leaders and politicians that rates their sanity?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#425
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Remember Ellis Island , perhaps it is time to reopen it , to house all those immigrants . It was very effective when used in the past .

Why not work at helping them solve their problems at home so they would not have to leave their dire straights.

but that would require motivation;n, humanitarianism. and a sane intelligent leader.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#426
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Why not work at helping them solve their problems at home so they would not have to leave their dire straights.

but that would require motivation;n, humanitarianism. and a sane intelligent leader.

We Canadians through our government and charitable, humanitarian and Christian missions provide relief education @nd community building throughout the world . And you know what , America and Americans are even more generous than we are .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#427
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

We Canadians through our government and charitable, humanitarian and Christian missions provide relief education @nd community building throughout the world . And you know what , America and Americans are even more generous than we are .

It's true. They are providing free housing for children from all over.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...grant-children
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#428
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Why not work at helping them solve their problems at home so they would not have to leave their dire straights.
but that would require motivation;n, humanitarianism. and a sane intelligent leader.

Yeah, that's what they need in those other countries

what we need here are those qualities in you trumphating poosters

Speaking of reverse wieners...hey george...those are for flinging, not supper, doood.
 
DaSleeper
#429
T D S is an epidemic in this forum...


Love thy neighbor ?? heh.......
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#430


Love is...
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#431
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The U.S. has had lots of sane Presidents ... Ike, Truman, Ford, George Bush Sr. ... They were all sane.


Relatively so......completely??
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#432
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Relatively so......completely??

Most humans are unsane. Trump is not only insane, he is a raving lunatic
 
MHz
#433
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Relatively so...………………………...completely??

He's a chronic liar who lives in a delusion world where one people on the planet are sinless and the rest try to be as evil as possible all the time and for no good reason, let alone bitching about being hungry after his side killed all their livestock. Ingrates one and all
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#434
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Most humans are unsane. Trump is not only insane, he is a raving lunatic


Haven't we heard that somewhere before?
 
DaSleeper
#435


 
MHz
#436
Now if a spell that locked out all your other keys than what you need to post a pic could be cast that would be good. Remove the troll and the silent spots eventually get filled up with, . . . wait for it, honest conversation without having to untangle the truth from the lies first.
Northern Canada would be #10. Why do I feel a chill inside rather than a 'warm glow'?

https://www.livescience.com/13002-7-...-syphilis.html
Evil experiments
Medical progress saves lives, but sometimes scientists let the hope of a breakthrough get in the way of ethics. For instance, the U.S. government issued a formal apology to Guatemala for experiments done there in the 1940s that involved infecting prisoners and individuals with mental illnesses with syphilis.
The Guatemala project is just one of many terrible experiments done in the name of medicine. Some ethical lapses are mistakes by people sure they're doing the right thing. Other times, they're pure evil. Here are eight of the worst experiments on human subjects in history.
(in part)
 
MHz
#437
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Haven't we heard that somewhere before?

Are you calling Cliffy a troll by posting the same material more than once with zero changes??
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#438
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Are you calling Cliffy a troll by posting the same material more than once with zero changes??

How many different ways can one say raving lunatic?
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#439
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#440
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Cute .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#441
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#442
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


Good to see the 'rebirth' of Donald Trump!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#443
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Who won ? Did you lose ?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
#444
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Who won ? Did you lose ?

Canada may be one of the winners in the long run. In the short term, it will be painful for us as the United States decays, weakens and crumbles because we have almost every single one of our eggs in the USA basket. I just hope that our children have the wherewithal and resourcefulness to manoever around the dying beast without getting crushed by it.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#445
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



Just guaranteed Trump a second term, please turn up the heat in the house, let Pelosi be speaker, let mad Maxine yell Impeach 45 from the roof tops with the keys to the treasury in her hand, Let Warren argue her Native status.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#446
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Just guaranteed Trump a second term, please turn up the heat in the house, let Pelosi be speaker, let mad Maxine yell Impeach 45 from the roof tops with the keys to the treasury in her hand, Let Warren argue her Native status.

insane asylum/ animal house.
 
MHz
#447
They have nothing over this place.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+3
#448
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

They have nothing over this place.

Is that why you come here??
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#449
Trump just had a white-hot emotional meltdown on national TV here are the 7 craziest moments

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/tru...ziest-moments/
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#450
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump just had a white-hot emotional meltdown on national TV here are the 7 craziest moments
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/tru...ziest-moments/

He's sick.

Really sick.
 

Similar Threads

10
Is bush unstable (mentally)??
by Ocean Breeze | Apr 5th, 2018
7
Mentally ill need help, not handcuffs: police
by mentalfloss | Aug 27th, 2014