Ontario's Lesbian Premier is asking for harmony and peace towards Muslims


B00Mer
+2 / -1
#1
In Ontario our Lesbian Premier is asking for harmony and peace towards Muslims and mosques etc.

Doesn't she realize ISLAM doesn't tolerate homosexuality / lesbianism at all. She would be on their hit list ... are the Liberals that stupid.

The last we heard, she is ready to bring in 10,000 followers of Islam to the province of Ontario - will you let her when you can barely heat your home and have enough left for food.

Those refugees will get all you have for free!




More : MORE HOMOSEXUALS GIVEN THE “HEAVE HO” FROM THE TOP OF TALL BUILDINGS BY ISLAMIC STATE……. |
 
Ludlow
+2
#2
I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out where your focus is directed
Boomer.
 
CDNBear
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out where your focus is directed
Boomer.

Anti-Liberal. Soon to be all the rage. He's trend setting.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Doesn't she realize ISLAM doesn't tolerate homosexuality / lesbianism at all. She would be on their hit list ... are the Liberals that stupid.

Yes.
 
Serryah
+2 / -2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

In Ontario our Lesbian Premier is asking for harmony and peace towards Muslims and mosques etc.

Doesn't she realize ISLAM doesn't tolerate homosexuality / lesbianism at all. She would be on their hit list ... are the Liberals that stupid.

Doesn't she realize CHRISTIANITY doesn't tolerate homosexuality / lesbianism at all. She would be on their hit list... are the Liberals that stupid?

FIFY. Your focus on making Islam out to be some sort of unique entity isn't exactly going well Boom.
 
CDNBear
+5
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Doesn't she realize CHRISTIANITY doesn't tolerate homosexuality / lesbianism at all. She would be on their hit list... are the Liberals that stupid?

FIFY. Your focus on making Islam out to be some sort of unique entity isn't exactly going well Boom.

Because we see homosexuals stoned, beheaded or hung from cranes in town squares all over the Christian world.
Last edited by CDNBear; Nov 21st, 2015 at 02:10 PM..
 
coldstream
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Doesn't she realize CHRISTIANITY doesn't tolerate homosexuality / lesbianism at all. She would be on their hit list... are the Liberals that stupid?

FIFY. Your focus on making Islam out to be some sort of unique entity isn't exactly going well Boom.

The difference is Christians will call on her to Repent. Muslims would simply chop off her head.
Last edited by coldstream; Nov 21st, 2015 at 02:15 PM..
 
Walter
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

In Ontario our Lesbian Premier is asking for harmony and peace towards Muslims and mosques etc.

Doesn't she realize ISLAM doesn't tolerate homosexuality / lesbianism at all. She would be on their hit list ... are the Liberals that stupid.

Shut up! Just shut up! Facts are confusing.
 
gerryh
+1 / -1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out where your focus is directed
Boomer.


5 yr olds don't have a focus.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Because we see homosexuals stoned, beheaded or hung from cranes in town squares all over the Christian world.

Same thing happens around the world in some "Christian" society's. It's not unique to some Islamic society's. We just donm't hear about it front and centre.

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

The difference is Christianity will call on her to Repent. Muslims would simply chop off her head.


Wrong, there are many "Christians" around the world that will and do kill homosexuals. You really have to stop lying so damn much.
 
B00Mer
+2
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Wrong, there are many "Christians" around the world that will and do kill homosexuals. You really have to stop lying so damn much.

Please provide a link to your claim... 2015 is the year.
 
CDNBear
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Same thing happens around the world in some "Christian" society's. It's not unique to some Islamic society's. We just donm't hear about it front and centre.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...shed-by-death/

Note the state sanctioned nature of the majority.
 
petros
#11
 
Curious Cdn
#12
Bring on Sharia law. They will have her put to death by throwing rocks at her for being a lesbian.

Allah Akbar.
 
gerryh
#13
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Chris...ng+homosexuals
 
CDNBear
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Chris...ng+homosexuals

I didn't say it doesn't happen.

For the most part, it is not state sanctioned. Whereas in Muslim countries, for the most part it is.
 
gerryh
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

I didn't say it doesn't happen.

For the most part, it is not state sanctioned. Whereas in Muslim countries, for the most part it is.


in reality, what difference does it make whether it is state sanctioned or not? Muslim Countries are not the only ones on this planet that outlaws Homosexuality. There are Christian countries, and non Christian/Muslim countries that have laws against homosexuality.
 
CDNBear
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

in reality, what difference does it make whether it is state sanctioned or not?

Nothing really, besides being more of an Islamic thing.

But we aren't talking about importing people from a Christian country that kills homosexuals. We're talking about importing them from a country that still has laws against it and the govt actively enforces the law. While some citizens take matters into their own hands.

We can use all the moral relevancy we want to try and whitewash it. But at the end of the day, Wynndsock would be a marked woman in Syria.
 
Serryah
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

The difference is Christians will call on her to Repent. Muslims would simply chop off her head.

Not all Muslims, just like not all Christians would call upon her to repent but think Raping her would be a better solution, y'know, so she can find out 'what she's missing' and find out what a 'd i c k' feels like.

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Shut up! Just shut up! Facts are confusing.

Half-facts.
 
CDNBear
#18
Crass, but fairly accurate.
 
Walter
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Not all Muslims, just like not all Christians would call upon her to repent but think Raping her would be a better solution, y'know, so she can find out 'what she's missing' and find out what a 'd i c k' feels like.

She has been married to a man and has children.
 
Serryah
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

She has been married to a man and has children.

So evidently being with a man wasn't her thing.

It's still half-facts; it's not only Muslims who would decry her and that's my point.
 
Walter
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So evidently being with a man wasn't her thing.

It's still half-facts; it's not only Muslims who would decry her and that's my point.

In Canada it would be those who adhere to Sharia that would kill her.
 
Serryah
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Nothing really, besides being more of an Islamic thing.

But we aren't talking about importing people from a Christian country that kills homosexuals. We're talking about importing them from a country that still has laws against it and the govt actively enforces the law. While some citizens take matters into their own hands.

We can use all the moral relevancy we want to try and whitewash it. But at the end of the day, Wynndsock would be a marked woman in Syria.

She'd be marked in Uganda too. And it's a big issue in India as well now. Russia too.

Though I do agree that it is more open in Muslim countries what would happen to her for being 'out'.
 
CDNBear
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

She'd be marked in Uganda too.

Are we discussing the importation of 25,000 Ugandan refugees?
 
Serryah
-1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

In Canada it would be those who adhere to Sharia that would kill her.

As far as I'm aware no one who follows that has killed anyone who is homosexual in Canada, despite what their faith says.

Just like Christians.

Walter, If they could, Christians would - and have - killed gay, lesbian, bi, Trans and other 'not normal' people just because that's what their "Good Book" says. At least be truthful about it for once, would ya?
 
B00Mer
#25
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntv3a80RGiw
 
Serryah
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Are we discussing the importation of 25,000 Ugandan refugees?

Nope.

But then I'm not assuming all Syrian refugees will be Muslim, or will be extreme in their beliefs that they would call for the murder of people for their sexual orientation.
 
AnnaG
+4
#27
So she's asking Ontarians to be tolerant. I do not see the big issue here. And it is a bit irrelevant that she is a lesbian, as well. Not all Muslims are raving extremists and it takes turnips to think they are.
 
damngrumpy
+1 / -3
#28
She is still not as bad as that little scheming heterosexual Prime Minister we just got rid of
why he was a low down varmint and we got him out of office after all Liberal is a good word
now ain't it Tory was not the word of the Month in October. Boomer hasn't picked up on that
yet I guess
 
gerryh
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Nothing really, besides being more of an Islamic thing.

But we aren't talking about importing people from a Christian country that kills homosexuals. We're talking about importing them from a country that still has laws against it and the govt actively enforces the law. While some citizens take matters into their own hands.

We can use all the moral relevancy we want to try and whitewash it. But at the end of the day, Wynndsock would be a marked woman in Syria.



Ahhhhhh.....so we should stop allowing immigrants from India into Canada then. Maybe deport all those here already like some rightwing nuts are suggesting with Muslims. Or maybe just put internment camps up like was done with the Japanese in WWII.


and yes, she would, and that has what to do with the refugees coming here? We don't have those laws here and we are not importing the Syrian government.
 
B00Mer
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

So she's asking Ontarians to be tolerant. I do not see the big issue here. And it is a bit irrelevant that she is a lesbian, as well. Not all Muslims are raving extremists and it takes turnips to think they are.

8% of 75 million Muslims believe in ISIS. That's 6 million + Muslims, that like Sharia Law.. watch the Bill Maher video above, he's a good'ol Liberal.
 

Similar Threads

12
Ontario Debt By Premier
by Locutus | May 4th, 2014
1
Other Premiers Blast Ontario Premier
by Jersay | Apr 12th, 2006