Justin Trudeau wants to take away your guns

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Justin Trudeau wants to take away your guns

Conservative MP Blaine Calkins says the Liberals want to take away his guns and the only way they can have his firearms is if Justin Trudeau pulls them from his “cold, dead hands.”

Calkins made the suggestion in response to a planned Liberal debate on a resolution on “reducing the number of firearms in Canada” at a party convention later this month. The policy has been suggested by the Young Liberals of Canada.

The Alberta MP said the Liberals have a plan “to confiscate rifles and shotguns from law-abiding Canadian firearms owners” and bring back the long-gun registry.

“If the Liberal leader wants my guns, Mr. Speaker, he can pry them from my cold, dead hands,” Calkins said in the House of Commons Monday, echoing actor Charlton Heston’s famous NRA speech. “A Conservative government will never engage in a scheme to confiscate firearms from law-abiding Canadians and we will always work to develop common-sense firearm policies that benefit hunters, farmers and sports shooters.”

Trudeau famously called the long-gun registry a “failure,” although he later hedged his remarks and in subsequent interviews called the long-gun registry a divisive “wedge issue” and said he was supportive of gun control.

At the biennal convention in Montreal, starting February 20, the Liberals will consider 161 policy resolutions.

The 151st policy resolution to be debated is entitled “Fewer Guns, Less Violence.”

It was put forward by the Young Liberals of Canada.

Of course they do, they are afraid of a revolt.

tay
The gun crowds not voting for Trudeau anyways so this story is moot.......

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

How's that, you Libtards complain about Harper's Government overreach, but when Justin Trudeau does it, or suggests Gov't overreach.. "oh who cares."

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

You think only conservatives own firearms? lol

I wish I took a pick of the guy with a trunk full of Shaun Tanaka signs. As he unloaded several weapons bags from his trunk at the gun range last week.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

How's that, you Libtards complain about Harpers Government overreach, but when JT does it.. "oh who cares."

That too.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
www.youtube.com/watch?v=K25TXB-cqAs

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
They said the same silly BS about Obama too. Some young liberal suggests it and now Justin is coming for your guns.... so lame but typical scare tactics. Next thing you know, Boomster will be saying the Libs are gonna make all women wear burkas.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

They said the same silly BS about Obama too. Some young liberal suggests it and now Justin is coming for your guns.... so lame but typical scare tactics. Next thing you know, Boomster will be saying the Libs are gonna make all women wear burkas.

I would never........

Oh wait a minute.

CDNBear
+3
#8  Top Rated Post

They said the same silly BS about Obama too. Some young liberal suggests it and now Justin is coming for your guns.... so lame but typical scare tactics.

You haven't even read their platform on firearms reform have you?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Liberal party policy on firearms

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I would never........

Oh wait a minute.

You silly bugga Booma.

tay

Prove the gun and burka scenario aren't going to happen....

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

You haven't even read their platform on firearms reform have you?

He also supported Harpo on C-51. Both dance to the same puppet masters. I don't trust any of them. Until Canadians wake up and take back their country from ruling elite, I really can't see any reason to get excited about a bunch of puppets dangling in front of the sheeple pretending to run the country.

CDNBear
+2

He also supported Harpo on C-51. Both dance to the same puppet masters. I don't trust any of them. Until Canadians wake up and take back their country from ruling elite, I really can't see any reason to get excited about a bunch of puppets dangling in front of the sheeple pretending to run the country.

So you admit this was a lie...

They said the same silly BS about Obama too. Some young liberal suggests it and now Justin is coming for your guns.... so lame but typical scare tactics.

petros
+1
who are these puppet masters?

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

who are these puppet masters?

The illuminati don'tcha know.....

Here's a meme or cartoon for cliffy.....