Elizabeth Warren Refuses to Meet With Cherokee Indian Delegates, Sends Staffers Inste

Locutus
Last time when we talked about Massachusetts senatorial candidate Elizabeth Warren, we promised that we’d take a break from reporting on her “fauxcahontas” problem. However, seeing as how we made that promise on May 18, we think it’s time to once again dive back in.

As most Blaze readers know, Warren’s woes involve her paper-thin claims to Cherokee heritage. Many people are questioning her supposed lineage, but perhaps the most important questioning comes from a contingent of actual Cherokees . Suspicious that the former Harvard law professor falsely claimed that she was part Indian to get ahead in academia, they’ve asked that she prove her ancestry with something more substantial than “family lore” and recipes of questionable origin.

However, according to the Boston Herald, the Warren campaign won’t return their phone calls or answer their emails.

“It’s almost becoming extremely offensive to us,” said Twila Barnes, a Cherokee genealogist who has done research on Warren’s family history. “We’re trying to get in contact and explain why her behavior hurts us and is offensive, and she totally ignores that. Like we don’t exist.”

Therefore, Barnes and three other registered Cherokee tribal members — from Missouri, Oregon, Oklahoma, and Massachusetts — decided to go Boston to speak with Warren personally.

So what did Warren do? You’d think a senatorial candidate who’s taking a lot of flak for highly-dubious heritage claims would handle this delicately. You know, meet with the “Cherokee activists,” snap some photos — the usual stuff.

But no: Instead of meeting with the Cherokee contingent, Warren did what the Lone Ranger would've done— she made someone else go.

“Late last night, a Warren campaign official told the Herald that staffers will ‘connect’ and ‘offer to have staff meet with them,’” the Herald reports.

Barnes says they will settle for a staffer (although not happily) as long as they accomplish their main objective: to have Warren admit that she’s not really Native American.

“We would like to see her look at the documentation and admit there’s no Indian ancestry there and then apologize,” Barnes said. “Hear us. Acknowledge us. Know that she’s brought us into this. We didn’t bring ourselves into this. This whole trip was planned to get a meeting with her.”

Wait a minute — didn’t Warren once say that she told Harvard she was part Cherokee so that she could meet others like her? Well here’s her big chance and she’s sending staffers instead?

(H/T: Gateway Pundit, Legal Insurrection)

Warren Refuses to Meet With Cherokee Delegates, Sends Staffers Instead | TheBlaze.com

EagleSmack
Typical Massachusetts Liberal...stomping on minorities yet again.

Highball
When you aren't really one of their brethren why waste the time?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Highball View Post

When you aren't really one of their brethren why waste the time?

She sure took advantage of Native American status when she wanted tenure at Harvard. When she got it she stopped claiming Native American status.

Once again a U.S liberal Democrat stopping on the rights of minorities.

The Old Medic
Conservative
Liberal equates to Liar in US Politics. The higher the Liberal rises, the more they lie.

DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post

Liberal equates to Liar in US Politics. The higher the Liberal rises, the more they lie.

Where does GWB lay then? He spun some pretty good lies during his term.

coldstream
+2
I understand Elizabeth Warren has now declared herself 'officially' of Native American ancestry by way of a DNA test that indicates she might have had a indigeneous ancestor about 10 generations ago (say 300 years). That would make her about 1/1000th Native American.

But wait Indigenous DNA is indistinguishable from that of its northern Asian origins (by way of a land bridge across the Bering Strait in the last Ice Age; 20,000 years ago). And of course that travelled both east and west through intermingling and conquest. So there's no way of telling where her genetic link comes from.

It seems likely that half the population might have this amount of the same DNA. Who knows, Trump might as well. And Warren did claim to be a 'Native American' at Penn Law School to gain full privileges of being a member of an official 'victim' class.

The Cherokee Tribal Council is up in arms about Warren's callous usurping of the 'Indigenous' designation. She seems to have laid herself open to a full broadside of Trump's disdain and sarcasm as a potential Dem. Presidential contender.

Hoid
There is nothing funnier than righties talking about race.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
So much for her Mom and Dad being discriminated against because the 2 tribes don't like each other.

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

I understand Elizabeth Warren has now declared herself 'officially' of Native American ancestry by way of a DNA test that indicates she might have had a indigeneous ancestor about 10 generations ago (say 300 years). That would make her about 1/1000th Native American.

But wait Indigenous DNA is indistinguishable from that of its northern Asian origins (by way of a land bridge across the Bering Strait in the last Ice Age; 20,000 years ago). And of course that travelled both east and west through intermingling and conquest. So there's no way of telling where her genetic link comes from.

It seems likely that half the population might have this amount of the same DNA. Who knows, Trump might as well. And Warren did claim to be a 'Native American' at Penn Law School to gain full privileges of being a member of an official 'victim' class.

The Cherokee Tribal Council is up in arms about Warren's callous usurping of the 'Indigenous' designation. She seems to have laid herself open to a full broadside of Trump's disdain and sarcasm as a potential Dem. Presidential contender.

Do you really think Democrat Senator Liz Warren cares about what Native Americans think? LMAO

Liberals are racist.

Hoid
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-and-cant-te/

Politifact says its true.

She's an indian.

EagleSmack
+3
#12  Top Rated Post
Yeah... that's fake.

She's not a Native American and that is a fact.

coldstream
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-and-cant-te/

Politifact says its true.

She's an indian.

Elizabeth Warren would be well advised to leave 'bad enough' alone and move on. A debate on the relavance of trace amounts of ancestry will turn her candidacy a laughing stock.

Hoof Hearted
+2
Pinocchio-hontas is already a laughing stock...and a fraud.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
If all the people who claimed Indian blood really had it, we never woulda elected George Washington.

Kinda like Woodstock. If all the folks that claimed to be there actually were, the whole State of New York couldn'ta held 'em.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

If all the people who claimed Indian blood really had it, we never woulda elected George Washington.

Kinda like Woodstock. If all the folks that claimed to be there actually were, the whole State of New York couldn'ta held 'em.

I used to have the album .

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I used to have the album .

Country Joe and the Fish .

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Pinocchio-hontas is already a laughing stock...and a fraud.

like Trump

Highball
Lizzie no doubt doesn't want to engage in a conversation about topics she knows absolutely nothing about. Her $50,000. Stanford DNA test couldn't really do much more than get her a Thank you card.

Danbones
Free Thinker

like Trump

Like Hoid!

Ooooops...

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
'I can no longer call her Pocahontas': Trump ribs Elizabeth Warren after her DNA-test reveal falls short

Quote:

President Donald Trump joked he could no longer use his derogatory "Pocahontas" nickname for Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
"A sad thing happened last week," Trump said at a campaign rally on Monday. "Because Elizabeth Warren was exposed as being a total fraud. And I can no longer call her Pocahontas because she has no Indian blood."
Trump's remarks came after Warren's DNA test, which she took in an attempt to validate her claim of Native American heritage.
The DNA test's report revealed she was between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American.

President Donald Trump resurrected his derogatory "Pocahontas" nickname for Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, and joked he could no longer use it after a DNA test report suggested she merely had trace amounts of Native American ancestry in her DNA.
"A sad thing happened last week," Trump said at a campaign rally for Sen. Ted Cruz in Houston on Monday. "Because Elizabeth Warren was exposed as being a total fraud. And I can no longer call her Pocahontas because she has no Indian blood."
"I can't call her Pocahontas," Trump added. "She doesn't qualify ... I've been saying it for a long time. I've been saying it for a year and a half. I said, 'I have more Indian blood than she has and I have none! I have none!'"
Warren has long contended that she has Native American ancestry, a claim that has been met with skepticism, particularly by Trump. Warren attempted to silence her skeptics by taking a DNA test, which her campaign then publicized with a video and supporting documents.
Warren's media campaign ultimately backfired after the report revealed she was between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American. Additionally, representatives from Native American tribes described the testing procedure as "useless" in determining tribal citizenship.
While Warren's claim of Native American heritage has yet to be disproven, DNA tests alone cannot conclusively prove a person's ancestry.
Trump has echoed his derogatory nicknames against Democratic opponents in numerous campaign speeches and tweets. With the midterm elections approaching, Trump has shown no sign of easing up on his attacks against Warren, who is up for reelection in Massachusetts and is a likely contender for the 2020 US presidential election,
"I cant use the name Pocahontas anymore," Trump said. "But if you don't mind I will anyway. Is that ok?"
"We got to keep her down," Trump added.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

'I can no longer call her Pocahontas': Trump ribs Elizabeth Warren after her DNA-test reveal falls short

She'll win here in Massachusetts. White Liberal Democrats love voting in their racists politicians.

MHz
I hear she wanted to keep the pipe-bomb that just vibrated, might be just a rumor.

Hoid
not indian enough according to the Welcher

big surprise.

Colpy
Conservative
+1
She may be 1/1024th native.

LOL!!!

That is much less than the average American.

Fauxchahontas is dead on.

I also like Lieawatha.

Even better was the answer on the Ben Shapiro show:

Ben:
What's that you are drinking?

Guest: Oh, that's Warren WaTer.

Ben: What in the world is "Warren Water"?

Guest: one part water, 1023 parts scotch.

Hoid
not Indian enough according to the white nattys

big surprise

I believe what Trump said was "I bet I have more indian in me - and I have none"

but welching is in the dna

MHz
There is a reason no record exists for the last Indian that balked when called. Being called home and balking is pretty easy to figure out. That was the point of the question rather than a meeting where strained silence was the norm would not be how the Indians would want to spend a day to break the monotony of life on any Rez.

If she came bearing gifts like a box of Borax and an solar powered ozone machine then she won't experience what has been depicted in some movies where she might not be dismembered but being hung by your tits due to eagle talons having a firm grip looks to be worse than water-boarding really and if you ask for the truth that is what you will get on the first round and they sometime mumble a lot by the last round.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

She'll win here in Massachusetts. White Liberal Democrats love voting in their racists politicians.

I thought I read someplace that the race tightened up a lot in that district.

Here is one article I have no idea how bias/truthful Zero Hedge is one way or another

Elizabeth Warren At Risk Of Losing Her Senate Seat In 2018 , New Poll Shows

Colpy
Conservative
+1

not Indian enough according to the white nattys

big surprise

I believe what Trump said was "I bet I have more indian in me - and I have none"

but welching is in the dna

My wife (we just did "23 and me") is twice as native American as Elizabeth Warren.

She has skin so fair she burns in the sun in 15 minutes, she is very blond, with blue eyes.

She was very surprized.

Elizabeth Warren is a fraud, a lying turd, a con artist........and a Democrat.

Sorry to repeat myself.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

My wife (we just did "23 and me") is twice as native American as Elizabeth Warren.
She has skin so fair she burns in the sun in 15 minutes, she is very blond, with blue eyes.
She was very surprized. Elizabeth Warren is a fraud, a lying turd, a con artist........and a Democrat hoid.

Sorry to repeat myself.

There...FTFY