He's a football player Pete. Try and keep up

EagleSmack
33 - 8

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

33 - 8

But he is a legend . Hey how did he make out in his last superbowl appearance ?

Hoid
I think he made a few million off of it.

How did you do?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

But he is a legend . Hey how did he make out in his last superbowl appearance ?

He's such a legend now.

Hoid
lol white guys discussing sports.

EagleSmack
^
Racist

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

President Bone Spurs = Trump

Sorry for the confusion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

He's a football player Pete. Try and keep up

Two halfwits don't make a whole.

Mowich
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

What has it got to do with football? It's about freedom, social justice and the right to have an opinion. Football is just a gladiator sport, like hockey. It is a distraction to keep sheeple occupied by nonsense so they don't have the energy to fight a system that enslaves them with dept and less and less freedoms.

Ah Cliffy.............poor you. What does it have to do with football? Maybe the fact that it happened during a FOOTBALL game? DUH.

Yes sports are a distraction and I thank the Universe for that. You may be able to dedicate your every waking moment to railing against the system but us mere mortals really appreciate being able to just kick back, forget for 60 or 90 minutes about the real world and embrace the game. I find it refreshes my mind wonderfully.

Hoid
The better question is why are national anthems played at sports events now?

Especially and most hilariously at the Olympics which are supposed to be about the purity of sports and competition.

petros
Did they play the Chilean Anthem when Pinochet filled the stadium?

"Just before they led the one line out into the stadium, they would start the extractor fans in the changing rooms just to make some noise," he said. "They did not want people to know what was happening. Then they would lead the line of people out of the changing rooms into the stadium."

Moments later, Mr Schesch would hear the unmistakable sound of machine- gun fire.

"There was a concrete wall between where I was being held and the stadium but I could hear everything, said Mr Schesch. "On one occasion my wife heard the people in the stadium singing `the Internationale'. Then the machine-guns started.

"The gunfire would last for 45 seconds, maybe a minute, and then there was no sound. Then someone would come back in and turn off the fans."

spaminator
Man shoots son after fight over kneeling NFL players: Police
Associated Press
Published:
November 28, 2018
Updated:
November 28, 2018 10:56 AM EST
Dolphins wide receivers Kenny Stills (10) and Albert Wilson (15) kneel during the national anthem before an NFL game against the Titans, Sunday, Sept. 9, 2018, in Miami Gardens, Fla.Wilfredo Lee / AP Photo
CARY, N.C. ó Police in North Carolina say a man shot and wounded his son on Thanksgiving after a heated fight about NFL athletes kneeling during the national anthem.
Cary police say 21-year-old Esteban Marley Valencia and his brother argued during dinner about the athletesí protest of racial injustice. News outlets report 51-year-old Jorge Luis Valencia-Lamadrid told officers Valencia then physically attacked his other son so he retrieved a shotgun.
Valencia-Lamadrid said Valencia started throwing furniture and hit him in the face with a water bottle. He said he had been holding the gun by its pistol grip and squeezed the trigger. Valencia was shot in the hand and leg. He was taken to a hospital for treatment.
Valencia-Lamadrid was arrested and charged with aggravated assault. Itís unclear if he has a lawyer.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/man...players-police

Hoid
Thank god he had a shotgun in the house.

He might have been beaten up.