Salty Nazi Cries After Getting Arrested For Being a Nazi

mentalfloss

Cantwell turns himself in to Lynchburg PD on CVille warrants

The University of Virginia Police Department announced late Wednesday night that white nationalist Chris Cantwell turned himself in to Lynchburg police on Wednesday afternoon.

Cantwell is being held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail in Lynchburg pending transport to Charlottesville, according to a news release.

The UVa police announced on Tuesday that they had secured warrants for Cantwell’s arrest related to his actions on Grounds on the eve of the Aug. 12 Unite the Right rally.

Cantwell, who was slated to speak at the rally, was arrested on two counts of illegal use of tear gas and one count of malicious bodily injury, all felonies.

Cantwell turns himself in to Lynchburg PD on CVille warrants | Local | dailyprogress.com

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
This should help you justify all the hatred you have for all white people mentalflake.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
It certainly justifies the contempt I have for whimpering cowards like Cantwell and you.

Danbones
Free Thinker
So...being a "nationalist" is racist like opposing Obama care was racist eh?

That's INSANE! ( and SO uneducated!)
It's also nazicummunism...and an established soros payed for talking point.
Pretty much every thread you start is.

Well...
Get those trains ready mental floss! After you herd some jews on them, they will do like they did with the brown shirts after Hitler(y) got into power - they will be coming for YOU.

Every revolution has its good points.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It certainly justifies the contempt I have for whimpering cowards like Cantwell and you.

you have a lot of things backwards
friend

[youtube]5R6wK1VWH1k[/youtube]
Younger Bear in contrary mood

mentalfloss

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
[youtube]GF_zZ4SVHDU[/youtube]

Flashback: Hillary Clinton PRAISES KKK Leader Robert Byrd "He's My MENTOR"

Just so we all know what the trump haters(YOU) are all about