Walter
Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance In Forum | Observer

Walter
Minnesota Democrats try to kick Donald Trump off ballot - CNNPolitics.com

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Integrity has never been a lefty strong point.

PoliticalNick
+1

So Trump starts getting traction in a traditionally democrat state and suddenly the democrats want him removed from the ballot. Nothing in that sounds wrong at all. Move along...nothing to see here...please do not look at the man behind the curtain...go about your day and vote democrat like you're supposed to.

Walter
Columnist Says He Won't Date Feminists, Feminists Instantly Validate Him https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09...-validate-him/

Walter
Florida Democrat Irritated When GOP Opponent Cites Military Service As Qualification To Serve In Congress - Matt Vespa

Walter
So Long Civility! Ten Celebs, Journos, Politicos Who Wished Trump Dead

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Integrity has never been a lefty strong point.

Lefty loosy righty tighty.

Walter
The left today even destroys its own | Furey | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Su

Walter
Obama Adm Sues Peter Thiel's Palantir for 'Racial Discrimination'

Walter
Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Suspended for Rest of Term Over Gay Marriage Directive - Leah Barkoukis

eh1eh
Walter.
I am getting the feeling you are so insecure of your beliefs that you are not comfortable just practicing them in your life. Do you need everyone else to share your beliefs to feel worthy or can the rest of society believe what it wants as long as it isn't harming you?
Asking for a friend.

Walter
Chess Governing Body to Female Grand Masters: Wear the Hijab or Else | The American Spectator

Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Walter.
I am getting the feeling you are so insecure of your beliefs that you are not comfortable just practicing them in your life. Do you need everyone else to share your beliefs to feel worthy or can the rest of society believe what it wants as long as it isn't harming you?
Asking for a friend.

Ever get the feeling you are an arschhole?

gerryh

Chess Governing Body to Female Grand Masters: Wear the Hijab or Else | The American Spectator

and what's your point?

Susan Polgar, the Hungarian-born American Grandmaster and chair of Fide’s Commission for Women’s Chess, responded by defending the federation and saying women should respect “cultural differences”.

She said: “I have travelled to nearly 60 countries. When I visited different places with different cultures, I like to show my respect by dressing up in their traditional style of clothing. No one asked me to do it. I just do it out of respect.

“I personally would have no issues with wearing a head scarf (hijab) as long as it is the same to all players. I believe the organisers provided beautiful choices for past participants of Women’s Grand Prix.

“I cannot speak on behalf of others but from my personal conversations with various players in the past year, they had no real issues with it.

“If any player has a problem with it, she can and should voice her opinion to the Commission for Women’s Chess or Fide and we can address it in our next meeting.”

Walter
The Orwellian Bullying of Donald Trump | The American Spectator

darkbeaver
The election has long ago been decided, America wins, you loose.

America eats the planet.

Walter
The Left's Fundamentalist War on Halloween
https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2016/10/02/the-lefts-fundamentalist-war-on-halloween/

HarperCons
+1
This thread is crap

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

This thread is crap

Stinks to high heaven, but then it is about the left.

University of New Haven Disinvites Sheriff David Clarke From Speaking - Katie Pavlich

pgs

Stinks to high heaven, but then it is about the left.

University of New Haven Disinvites Sheriff David Clarke From Speaking - Katie Pavlich

Keep up the good work , the liv's hate it .

Walter
+1
CNN corrects Comey-testimony-prediction story
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.297dab0d55eb

Walter
+2
Twelve Employees of Dem-tied Group Charged in Indiana for Voter Registration Fraud
http://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/06/...tration-fraud/

Walter
+1
Conrad Black: This summer’s most maddening pests are on the climate-crusading, Trump-hating, culture-censoring left | National Post

Hoof Hearted
+1
Conrad's verbosity is unparalleled. I bet he'd fall in love with his own echo.

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Conrad's verbosity is unparalleled. I bet he'd fall in love with his own echo.

But what of the content of this article do you agree or disagree with his thoughts ?

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

But what of the content of this article do you agree or disagree with his thoughts ?

Black is right. That simple fact will have the lefties twisting their little girl panties in knots. Probably be tears and a huge demand for grief council ingredients too.

eh1eh

Conrad Black: This summer’s most maddening pests are on the climate-crusading, Trump-hating, culture-censoring left | National Post

We can tell 'Connie Noir' is smart because he owns a thesaurus. [not]
Droll and presumptuous as ever.

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Don't ask the impossible.

Hoof Hearted
"Don't ask the impossible"

Sorry if I couldn't cut through Black's ostentatious loftiness of language. But I likes da plain-talkin folks.

Vbeacher
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

Sounds like the Conservatives up here.

Examples? Evidence?

Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

The Wisconsin Democratic Party, acting through its control of a prosecutor and a judge, used the criminal justice system to do much more than instill fear. It ruined the lives and reputations of hundreds of conservatives,

From the looks of the story this was mainly the work of one man, with a pet judge in the loop. I think Walker is a scumbag who sold himself to a billionaire, but that's neither here nor there. Both the judge and the prosecutor should lose their jobs and their licenses to practice law - since they clearly have no respect for it. And any police supervisor who approved these or any other violent, early morning raid on non-violent people should likewise be fired.