Canada's pro-life movement promises "biggest pro-life campaign in Canadian history

Locutus
during fall election. http://www.no2trudeauprolife.ca/

#No2Trudeau

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

during fall election. http://www.no2trudeauprolife.ca/

#No2Trudeau

Duuuring the faaaall election? Which fall? Which election?

Also, I read that as, "Anti choice movement wants to control your actions and strip you of your human rights in the same way ISIS does."

Prolife = Proshackles.

Give the freedom to to choose my own fate. This is a free country not the Caliphate you seem to love. Fukk you. Leave my freedom alone.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Duuuring the faaaall election? Which fall? Which election?

Also, I read that as, "Anti choice movement wants to control your actions and strip you of your human rights in the same way ISIS does."

Prolife = Proshackles.

Give the freedom to to choose my own fate. This is a free country not the Caliphate you seem to love. Fukk you. Leave my freedom alone.

Really, you feel we should all have the freedom to kill children if they are an inconvenience in our lives? You really are a piece of shyte, aren't ya.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
Pro life would be as fanatical as any other group given the power or mantle of government.
They proved it every time religion hijacked democracy they were like a group gone mad.
The Spanish Inquisition, The puritans, the Salem crowd burning witches and the list goes on.
Oh I forgot the Residential Schools. This is another one of those groups that wants to
impose there view of the world on the rest of us.
If the government is going after charities and stripping of their status for being critical of the
government perhaps its time the government stripped churches and religious centers of the
tax exemption they have had for centuries and make us all equal. The time has come for the
church free ride to be over. It is also time to say enough is enough it is time to stop listening
to these special interests and listen to majority

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Lord Geezuz, save us from your followers. These A-holes are only interested in getting fetuses to birth, then it "you're on your own kid." A lot of them are pro capital punishment too. Mostly a bunch of anti-democratic fruit loops with Geezuz up their butts.

gerryh
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
That's it, make it all about religion rather than about the kids that you all support cutting up and throwing away.

mentalfloss
+1
That's fantastic news.

The prolifers will scare a ton of people into voting against the Cons.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

That's fantastic news.

The prolifers will scare a ton of people into voting against the Cons.

The Conservatives have made it clear that abortion legislation is not on the board. Period.

CDNBear
But Hapro is the Great Satan, Gh!!!

The Great Satan!!! Hitler-esque even!!!

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Lord Geezuz, save us from your followers. These A-holes are only interested in getting fetuses to birth, then it "you're on your own kid." A lot of them are pro capital punishment too. Mostly a bunch of anti-democratic fruit loops with Geezuz up their butts.

and I know plenty of pro lifers that are pro life. No abortion, no death penalty, no war. Unlike your hypocritical self that has no problem railing against kids across the oceans getting killed all the while supporting the death penalty for children here in Canada. A death penalty that can be handed down, here in Canada, right up to birth.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

That's it, make it all about religion rather than about the kids that you all support cutting up and throwing away.

As a society we support the mass murder of children all over the planet based on the colour, religious persuasion, geographical location, proximity of resources we deem necessary to our civilization, etc., etc. Humans are a sick bunch of A-holes and will use any excuse to kill one another. There are too many of us for the planet to sustain. Atrocity is our middle name, so why get your panties in a knot over a few dead fetuses? Billions have been killed, maimed and enslaved in the name of religion and capitalism. I cease to give a shyte any more about such a destructive species and what they believe. We are just a part of the greater whole of life on Earth; no more important than any other species. Until we come down off this freakin' ego trip about being created in the image of our psychopathic god, we are all phukked. How about grabbing some perspective Gerry. The Earth is a slaughter house and we are at the center of the massacre, the cause of all discord.

gerryh
+1

As a society we support the mass murder of children all over the planet based on the colour, religious persuasion, geographical location, proximity of resources we deem necessary to our civilization, etc., etc. Humans are a sick bunch of A-holes and will use any excuse to kill one another. There are too many of us for the planet to sustain. Atrocity is our middle name, so why get your panties in a knot over a few dead fetuses? Billions have been killed, maimed and enslaved in the name of religion and capitalism. I cease to give a shyte any more about such a destructive species and what they believe. We are just a part of the greater whole of life on Earth; no more important than any other species. Until we come down off this freakin' ego trip about being created in the image of our psychopathic god, we are all phukked. How about grabbing some perspective Gerry. The Earth is a slaughter house and we are at the center of the massacre, the cause of all discord.

bullshyte liar. You obviously DO "give a shyte" or you wouldn't be involved in this discussion on the obvious side of pro-abortion.

mentalfloss
Call it schadenfreude, but there's some satisfaction in watching a group of prolifers who will be perpetually angry until the day they die.

Oh well.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

bullshyte liar. You obviously DO "give a shyte" or you wouldn't be involved in this discussion on the obvious side of pro-abortion.

I am not pro abortion, I am pro choice because it is none of my business to tell someone what they can and cannot do with their bodies. You, on the other hand, want to dictate to others based on you beliefs. Jesus said "judge not" so stop judging others and what they do. That is between them and their gawd. It is not your job, unless you are being a hypocrite, saying you believe one thing while doing another.

CDNBear

Jesus said "judge not" so stop judging others and what they do.

Easy there Cliffy, almost every one of your posts is judgemental.

gerryh
+1

I am not pro abortion, I am pro choice because it is none of my business to tell someone what they can and cannot do with their bodies. You, on the other hand, want to dictate to others based on you beliefs. Jesus said "judge not" so stop judging others and what they do. That is between them and their gawd. It is not your job, unless you are being a hypocrite, saying you believe one thing while doing another.

So, I guess you have no problem with people like this. They have the right to do what they want. right?

Genene Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cliffy
Free Thinker

So, I guess you have no problem with people like this. They have the right to do what they want. right?

Genene Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't have tunnel vision gerry. I look at the big picture and it ain't pretty. I don't care what individuals do. I certainly don't care if the human race chooses to go down the path of extinction. The rest of life on this planet will not miss us one bit.

gerryh

I don't have tunnel vision gerry. I look at the big picture and it ain't pretty. I don't care what individuals do. I certainly don't care if the human race chooses to go down the path of extinction. The rest of life on this planet will not miss us one bit.

So you have no problem with the likes of that woman. You're all for supporting her "rights".

eh1eh

Really, you feel we should all have the freedom to kill children if they are an inconvenience in our lives? You really are a piece of shyte, aren't ya.

In your bible centric opinion.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

So you have no problem with the likes of that woman. You're all for supporting her "rights".

What part of "I don't care" do you not understand? It is between her and her gawd, I don't support abortion, I don't support murder, I don't support pro-lifers interfering in everybody else's life. If the woman commits a crime, that is for the law to take care of. If it is not against the law, it's gawd's jurisdiction.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

In your bible centric opinion.

The "Bible" has nothing to do with it. The murder of innocent children is what this is about. It's you that keep bringing up the "Bible" and "religion", not me.

What part of "I don't care" do you not understand? It is between her and her gawd, I don't support abortion, I don't support murder, I don't support pro-lifers interfering in everybody else's life. If the woman commits a crime, that is for the law to take care of. If it is not against the law, it's gawd's jurisdiction.

again. bullshyte liar.

Tecumsehsbones

and I know plenty of pro lifers that are pro life. No abortion, no death penalty, no war. Unlike your hypocritical self that has no problem railing against kids across the oceans getting killed all the while supporting the death penalty for children here in Canada. A death penalty that can be handed down, here in Canada, right up to birth.

Me, I'm pro-death. I support abortion rights, gun rights, the military, and the death penalty. Any way a body can die, I'm all for it.