Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

French Patriot
Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Love without reciprocity, works and deeds, according toscriptures and Jesus’ own words, not that a supernatural Jesus ever existed, isnot a true love.

All you need to do, to know the truth of that notion; is tolook at your own standards of love. You would not love someone who does notreturn that love, as that is more a stalkers kind of love.

Some Christians and other believers will not see that. Mostwho are not led by faith, generally accept the truth stated above.

This link, in its message, gives about the same notion.

http://imgur.com/a/CIce4

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL

MHz
My view would apply to me and not you. Do you feel like you are in a leaky boat?

DaSleeper

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

My view would apply to me and not you.

You know this as a fact, how?

Regards
DL

MHz
I was able to think that up, you cannot still. That is proof by itself, the 'single view' is something that comes to the ones that are alive at 6PM on the day the two witnesses are resurrected back to life. Is that your version as well or is that my version and you currently have a different one? This is when both out versions will be the same if we are both still alive. The 7th angel is the one that blows the 7th trump.

Re:10:7:
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel,
when he shall begin to sound,
the mystery of God should be finished,
as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

French Patriot
+1

I was able to think that up, you cannot still. That is proof by itself, the 'single view' is something that comes to the ones that are alive at 6PM on the day the two witnesses are resurrected back to life. Is that your version as well or is that my version and you currently have a different one? This is when both out versions will be the same if we are both still alive. The 7th angel is the one that blows the 7th trump.

Re:10:7:
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel,
when he shall begin to sound,
the mystery of God should be finished,
as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

I have no idea of whatever it is you are trying to say.

If you really believe in real angels, that may be why you make little to no sense to me.

Regards
DL

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

You know this as a fact, how?

Regards
DL

Now you know it as a fact as well.
Later.

French Patriot

Later.

I hope you have the couth to ignore me forever.

Regards
DL

MHz
You should be more concerned about why God is ignoring you.

French Patriot

You should be more concerned about why God is ignoring you.

My god does not.

Your prick of a God is rude as he takes all the prayers and gifts from Christians and does not even acknowledge them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Regards
DL

MHz
He doesn't donate to build a Church of wood and stone either.

What excuse did the Pope give for nit sending a single dime for the 'repairs to a building that was already undergoing a $60M repair.
My Church is open 24/7 and to enter all you do is open a Bible, or in your case start a thread and some Christian will come along and you are 'in Church'. Not much easier or cheaper than that. All that is in the book yet you continue to say groups like the RCC represent 'the Church' as defined in the Bible. With differences like that I'm not ashamed to hold onto the view I currently have while you have to struggle with that book and in the D. Icke forum it can't even be quoted. I can see how that would 'advance knowledge' as fast as possible, . . .not.

My God comes looking for the ones that cannot find Him before He melts the rocks on this earth as a way to clear things away for the next and last phase of the story the Bible tells. For the moment let's say that knowing that part makes me 'more informed' than you at the moment. To be born before that happens means you will be a witness to some part of it while being born after the earth cools down and people again live there. It also means you will be a 'seed' for the start of families in the era. The children born into that era never see anything that 'sin' can do, they will have stories to listen to, we will both. They would be like Job without any of the torment that Satan caused.
Christ was alive before Ge1:1 was spoken into existence, you and I are alive before the creation of 'the new earth' and at the end of it we are perfect witnesses because we 'saw it all' whole children born during that era do do have any witness of the 'beginning'. The Jerusalem mentioned in New Jerusalem from Re:21 BTW

Isa:65:16-19:
That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth;
and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth;
because the former troubles are forgotten,
and because they are hid from mine eyes.
For,
behold,
I create new heavens and a new earth:
and the former shall not be remembered,
nor come into mind.
But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create:
for,
behold,
I create Jerusalem a rejoicing,
and her people a joy.
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
and joy in my people:
and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her,
nor the voice of crying.
Proverb:8:23-31:
I was set up from everlasting,
from the beginning,
or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths,
I was brought forth;
when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled,
before the hills was I brought forth:
While as yet he had not made the earth,
nor the fields,
nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
When he prepared the heavens,
I was there:
when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
When he established the clouds above:
when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
When he gave to the sea his decree,
that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.

The 'beginning' includes all the time allotted for 'this earth' to exist, that is Ge:1-3 for the beginning and Re:20-22 for the end if this earth. We have not reached the end yet. If you don't like the new setting you can always opt out and go to the fiery lake instead, . . . your call.

Re:20:11:
And I saw a great white throne,
and him that sat on it,
from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away;
and there was found no place for them.

French Patriot
+1

He doesn't donate to build a Church of wood and stone either.

My Church is open 24/7 and to enter all you do is open a Bible, .

Not mine.

I do not need that much time to badmouth your genocidal and infanticidal garbage god.

Regards
DL

darkbeaver
God is mystery anyone purporting to have Gods ear, is full of shit, God is very busy andf don.t have time to consider your nose picking pecularairitys. If it weren,t for snot, you would have no function

darkbeaver
I,m east coast. we got snot probs, sumthin aint right. All I do all day is make snot. Thick viscous cement kinda snot, fukken solar irradiation for sure

darkbeaver
Is there ab snot market

MHz

Not mine.
I do not need that much time to badmouth your genocidal and infanticidal garbage god.
Regards
DL

Might I suggest you take the 'weekend long' version of being 'cleansed' to get through the list. We already know that will be finished before anybody moves on. If you prefer we are all waiting for you alone go with it, . . . for the moment. At the moment I'm thinking you will be missing the 'twinkle of an eye' seminar.

I'm supposed to say, 'Not a big deal.' so you don't get sadder than you already are rather than i give a fuk how you spend your worthless time. (I put that part in myself)

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I,m east coast. we got snot probs, sumthin aint right. All I do all day is make snot. Thick viscous cement kinda snot, fukken solar irradiation for sure

Than you for not polluting the cold deep Atlantic.

darkbeaver
Solar Snot. Advanced protection against solar irregularty, one liter500 bucks, garanteed solar snot. The science fiction of sinus probs.most of what I eat turns into snot

Cliffy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtcY8iY6jO4

Roger Waters - What God Wants(Parts 1,2,3)

French Patriot
I begin to be ashamed of my fellow Canadians.
I sure hope some of you are not Canadians.

Regards
DL

Cliffy
+1

Cliffy
+1

I begin to be ashamed of my fellow Canadians.

You are just beginning! How long have you been on these forums?
I started to get disgusted back in the 60s.

Walter
'76 was a low point for me when the assholes in Montreal couldn't get the stadium finished in time for the Olympics.

Cliffy

French Patriot
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You are just beginning! How long have you been on these forums?
I started to get disgusted back in the 60s.

The quality has dropped of late, almost as fast as religiosity is shrinking.

Regards
DL

Dannyphantom
+1
He loves us, obviously. We are his favorite creation.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Dannyphantom View Post

Maybe not. We are loved enough that when Re:21 ends all of Adam and Eve's children are in New Jerusalem for the ride into the new earth where most will exit the city so they can created an new Eden. The path is not without a few painful parts. Paul referenced his tribulations as a 'thorn in his side'. Keeps a person humble. The last reference takes place after a few pastures are available in the new earth.

M't:11:11:
Verily I say unto you,
Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist:
notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
Lu:12:6-7:
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.

The part below is a skill testing part that will help determine if you stay in New Jerusalem and call it home or exit it and make your home 'in the nations', aka 'the universe as we know it'.

Proverb:8:30-36:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.
Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by Dannyphantom View Post

Yes. His absence and murders of us in scriptures proves this great love. To immoral fools.

Regards
DL

MHz

Yes. His absence and murders of us in scriptures proves this great love. To immoral fools.

Regards
DL

You don't want God to get credit for man being good when He is around but you want Him blamed for man being sinners when He isn't in sight?? That about sum up your complaint about how God is running His earth??

French Patriot

You don't want God to get credit for man being good when He is around but you want Him blamed for man being sinners when He isn't in sight?? That about sum up your complaint about how God is running His earth??

His Earth?

Satan was given dominion here, as per scriptures, so you might want to revise your view.

Regards
DL