All the "KING'S" Men


Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1







Paul Manafort sentenced to 47 months in prison



Paul Manafort was sentenced to 47 months in prison Thursday for convictions stemming from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Manafort, 69, was facing up to 25 years in prison, a sentence that could have essentially kept him in jail for the rest of his life.

Even at just under four years, the sentence is the longest given yet to any defendant in the Mueller probe.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/07/polit...019-03-0800:17
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#2
The Real Value of Michael Cohen’s Testimony

https://www.thenation.com/article/michael-cohen-trump/
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#3
Witch hunts followed up with kangaroo courts. Now THAT'S justice. Funny how the Dumpycaps don't want to explain to the American public that Obama interfered in the Ukraine and Russian general elections prior to the US elections. Something I've brought up numerous times before and yet you dumb TDS 'tards think the Russians wouldn't retaliate in kind. Jesus Christ man, the US has a history of meddling in other countries elections since the 50's And what do the f*cktard Democrat sore losers do? Accuse Trump of colluding with the Russians.

Quote:

The crimes, though serious among white-collar offenses, did not relate directly to Manafort's work as Trump's 2016 campaign chairman.

The only reason they went after Manafort was they were hoping he'd "cooperate" with them against Trump. He didn't and good on him. He wasn't about to f*ck over an innocent man just to save his own skin. Too bad the asshole Dupycraps can't say the same about themselves. They don't care who they ruin, to them the ends will always justify the means. They'd railroad their own grandmothers if it fit their agenda.

In both 2006 and 2012, Clinton's campaign was caught double, triple, and on occasion, even quadruple dipping people who'd made electronic donations to her campaign. Funny how there was absolutely NO investigation by the Democrats either time. In fact, they were willing to give her a third crack at the scam when she ran a third time. Not saying she tried it last time though.
Gotta love the gross hypocrisy. Clinton fleeces Americans. No crime. Manafort fleeces the Ukrainians and holy f*ck it's a major goddam Russian conspiracy.
Ad if the Dumpycraps are going to start prosecuting over tax fraud, they better make damn sure they're squeaky clean themselves. Turn-about IS fair play after all.

Let me guess though, this is Meuller's cash cow for as long as he can keep this going. Absolutely ZERO evidence of Russian collusion after all this time but he's still gonna push the bullshit narrative. We have a saying up here that goes, "Shit, or get off the pot." Show the f*cking evidence of collusion or just shut the hell up already.

And you know what the f*cking stupidest part of it all is? The Russians merely released hacked e-mails from the DNC showing them rigging their primaries so that Sanders couldn't win. But they're going after Trump for collusion and the dimwit brigade buys right into it like the sub-intellectual cretins they are.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#4
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post


Paul Manafort sentenced to 47 months in prison

Paul Manafort was sentenced to 47 months in prison Thursday for convictions stemming from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
Manafort, 69, was facing up to 25 years in prison, a sentence that could have essentially kept him in jail for the rest of his life.
Even at just under four years, the sentence is the longest given yet to any defendant in the Mueller probe.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/07/polit...019-03-0800:17

Your missing a key piece here the Judge stressed this is not about Russian collusion
 
Hoid
#6
MAnafort's tax evasion with the Russians has nothing to do with russian collusion.

Because white nattys
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#7
Not according to the Judge in the case
 
EagleSmack
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Not according to the Judge in the case


What are facts to the Alt-Left?
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#9
Witch hunt....heheheheh!!!
Last edited by Cannuck; Mar 8th, 2019 at 05:57 PM..
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#10
Paul Manafort hit with 16-count indictment from New York just moments after his sentencing

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/pau...ts-sentencing/
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#11




Paul Manafort sentenced to 73 months in prison in D.C. case


President Trump��s onetime campaign chairman now faces an overall prison sentence of 7 1/2 years. A portion of his sentence in D.C. will overlap with his nearly four-year term in a related case in Virginia.
In federal court in the District, Manafort, 69, admitted to conspiring to hiding millions he earned as an unregistered lobbyist for Ukrainian politicians and attempting to tamper with witnesses after he was charged.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ational&wpmk=1
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#12



Matt Whitaker ‘blatantly lied to Congress’ — and is now a witness in obstruction of justice investigations into Trump


https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/mat..._notifications




and Humpty Dumpty is showing his cracks
 
Hoid
#13
The best part of the Manafort thing is that he is going to make sure the entire Mueller investigation turns a profit.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#14
7.4 years out of the 30 years the prosecutors were looking for, guilty of bank fraud and not registering as a foreign agent not collusion that Mueller team was hoping for. Not exactly the connection and victory the Trumphaters were looking for Lol
 
Hoid
+1
#15
Don't forget the 16 new charges filed by New York State.

It's just keeps getting better and better
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#16
Trump pal Felix Sater accused of ‘international criminal conspiracy’ to launder money through Trump Tower

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/tru..._notifications
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#17
The stunning history of William Barr’s crusade to bury evidence to protect Republican presidents

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/stu...an-presidents/
 
DaSleeper
+1
#18
 
Walter
-1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

The stunning history of William Barr’s crusade to bury evidence to protect Republican presidents

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/stu...an-presidents/

Fake like everything else the left has written since November 9, 2016.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Fake like everything else the left has written since November 9, 2016.

They used to love Mueller , now not so much .
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

They used to love Mueller , now not so much .

Until shown that Mueller has done sortieing wrong....... He has cred. It is HIS report that we need to see.......not someone else summary...... particularly someone with a bias in favor of Trump.

IF Mueller' report turns out to be the same as the summary........then fine.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Until shown that Mueller has done sortieing wrong....... He has cred. It is HIS report that we need to see.......not someone else summary...... particularly someone with a bias in favor of Trump.

IF Mueller' report turns out to be the same as the summary........then fine.

I will be surprised if it isn’t, but time will tell .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

They used to love Mueller , now not so much .

We haven't heard Meuller, yet ... just Barr.
 
Hoid
+1
#24
I can't see the report remaining secret whether it is officially released or not.

Outside of Mueller there is no one in Washington who is capable of keeping a secret.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I can't see the report remaining secret whether it is officially released or not.
Outside of Mueller there is no one in Washington who is capable of keeping a secret.

Congress voted 420-0 to see the report in it's etirety, today. Trump can block it but it gives his opponents that much more ammunition if he's obviously hiding the evidence.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#26
And Trump agreed to let it go public as well so your argument is moot
 
Hoid
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

And Trump agreed to let it go public as well so your argument is moot

He has no say in it.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#28
Oh are you sure?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He has no say in it.

Trump can block the whole thing. I'll bet that he does too when someone in the White House actually gets around to reading more than just Barr's little propaganda leaflet.
 
Hoid
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump can block the whole thing. I'll bet that he does too when someone in the White House actually gets around to reading more than just Barr's little propaganda leaflet.

No. He can't.