Trump plans to have bad relationship with UK

Kreskin
Donald Trump on London mayor's comments: 'Very rude' - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump said Monday London's new mayor made "very rude statements" about him -- and the presumptive Republican presidential nominee warned he won't have a good relationship with British Prime Minister David Cameron if he's elected.

Trump made the comments in an interview with ITV's "Good Morning Britain" host Piers Morgan, when asked to respond to criticisms made about him by British politicians.

IdRatherBeSkiing
I heard his exact statements and it was more like he figures he will have a bad relationship based upon comments they have made about him .... not that he is planning to have bad relations. I think it safe to say relations will be bad but the implication will be that Trump will be the one starting it which aside from him being Trump is not actually the case.

Kreskin
They didn't say anything rude about him. He needs to grow some balls and stop whining about everything like a 4 year old.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
...a 4-year-old who needs a huge time out....

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Donald Trump on London mayor's comments: 'Very rude' - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump said Monday London's new mayor made "very rude statements" about him -- and the presumptive Republican presidential nominee warned he won't have a good relationship with British Prime Minister David Cameron if he's elected.

Trump made the comments in an interview with ITV's "Good Morning Britain" host Piers Morgan, when asked to respond to criticisms made about him by British politicians.

...and just think how his relationship will be with Trudeau.

However I think the two Narsisstics should get along great. Maybe Trump will end up like Trudeau, lots of talk, lots of promises.. and does nothing.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

They didn't say anything rude about him. He needs to grow some balls and stop whining about everything like a 4 year old.

They did comment negatively on him.

I would be upset if somebody from Britain called our PM an airhead or a selfie PM, even though they are both true, it is not really their place to call it. Even more upsetting if they did it prior to his election.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

...and just think how his relationship will be with Trudeau.

I'm sure he'll pretend to give a damn aboot Canada.

As far as Briddin goes, that's just one more reason to vote for him.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
There is no indication at all the Trump want good relations with anyone, save Vladimir Putin. They sem to see each other as soul mates.

darkbeaver
Republican
Vlad the Impaler. gotta give you goosebumps, where do I sign the west is setting into the west,

a vast empty continent once again, climate change is real

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Vlad the Impaler. gotta give you goosebumps, where do I sign the west is setting into the west,

Give it back to the Seneca.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Give it back to the Seneca. This one is all used up.

Blackleaf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

They did comment negatively on him.

I would be upset if somebody from Britain called our PM an airhead or a selfie PM, even though they are both true, it is not really their place to call it. Even more upsetting if they did it prior to his election.

The Americans complaining about British politicians poking their noses in their affairs ahead of an election has got to be the biggest irony of 2016 so far.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

There is no indication at all the Trump want good relations with anyone, save Vladimir Putin. They sem to see each other as soul mates.

Would you prefer him to be pretentious ?