Saudi Attacks & Repercussions.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

' there should be some degree of "measured response" to Iran's recent alleged aggression toward U.S. assets abroad'

From your own fukking post. You would allow an actual military strike on a country (an act of war you dumb shit) over some fact-less headline. How bug of an asshole are you trying to be towards a group that is 2B strong in numbers. I'm here to carve you a new one, it might sting a bit now and then. Price of moving up in intelligence because at the moment you are at ground fukking zero.
Lesson 1: When you should STFU.

Your small talk isn't winning me over, I'm not going to let you have sex with me, Iran was the aggressor and can be viewed as an act of war, a retaliatory strike would not.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

They are already the third largest arms buyer on earth.

It doesn't matter, if Syria was lost using a covert war an open war against Iran would involve Russia and Russua will not fuk around, They will take out the World Bank dudes in a single day. Then 'Iran' does a 'moderate response' on the naval port in Bahrain and suddenly they become the official 'Coast Guard' for the area. The KSA and their Arab Spring partners would be under criminal charges in Jerusalem and the fines would make them as poor as Iran was in the 25 year after the Cia coup in 1953. There is no time limit on those types of crimes.

The US would resemble Gaza as Israel will be the star witness against her in exchange for a pat on the back and no sanctions.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Iran was the aggressor and can be viewed as an act of war, a retaliatory strike would not.

Well attack them then, . . . wtf, . . . To say you will and then nothing shows you are a paper fukking tiger and the world will laugh you off the wolds stage.
Do it, . . . typical schoolyard bully mentality.

Can you imagine if the black president had folded like a cheap card trick. As it is he might be the last white one for the next 250 years.
'Compounded implosion' is a runaway in that it always doubles in speed rather than 'a little bit at a time'.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Well attack them then, . . . wtf, . . . To say you will and then nothing shows you are a paper fukking tiger and the world will laugh you off the wolds stage.
Do it, . . . typical schoolyard bully mentality.

With my .22 tied to a drone? How do you want me to attack them? My paper airplane won't make it

Phuck me follow the conversation it was about if the POTUS can send troops not about supporting an attack, crawl back into your hole and take your meds man ( I think? I could be wrong on how often you try to hit on me) sheesh

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

he was being sarcastic/ ..and you know it
Not sure it is the US business to respond to the attacks in SA...........

Never said it was. Heck, I think the U.S. shoulda stayed out of the European part of WWII.

Only "just wars" we fought since the Civil War were stomping Japan and making the rubble jump in Afghanistan.

MHz

Phuck me follow the conversation it was about if the POTUS can send troops not about supporting an attack, crawl back into your hole and take your meds man ( I think? I could be wrong on how often you try to hit on me) sheesh

Fukking clueless in time/location/details, all in one short sentence. I have a new mission for your beloved .22short.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Never said it was. Heck, I think the U.S. shoulda stayed out of the European part of WWII.

Only "just wars" we fought since the Civil War were stomping Japan and making the rubble jump in Afghanistan.

Now pretend nobody is monitoring your posts.

Hoid

Who is it that approves or disapproves of America going to war?

Is that the President?

Yes, you replied

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Looking in a mirror?

Hoid
you said the president is the one who approves or disapproves of war.

that is not the case

Twin_Moose
Conservative
And did I not explain it to you a couple of times?

Hoid

And did I not explain it to you a couple of times?

First you said it was the president.

Explain that

Twin_Moose
Conservative

First you said it was the president.
Explain that

And how are you defining war? Declaring or Military action/strike?

Hoid
your inability to admit a mistake is hilarious

in fact isn't that what you tried to accuse of Trudeau of?

you lie about stupid shit

Twin_Moose
Conservative
What definition are you using? He can call for a strike/military action with 48hrs notice to congress, but cannot declare war without congressional approval.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
https://media.giphy.com/media/HH9YUliB6i2Z2/giphy.gif

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

U.S. to send troops to Saudi Arabia after attacks on oil facilities

The decision to send a modest number of military personnel marks the second time in recent months that the United States has boosted its presence in the region in response to Iranian actions.
President Trump indicated earlier Friday that he was content for now with increased economic and diplomatic pressure on Iran, rather than direct military action.

source: WAPO

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

The decision to send a modest number of military personnel marks the second time in recent months that the United States has boosted its presence in the region in response to Iranian actions.
President Trump indicated earlier Friday that he was content for now with increased economic and diplomatic pressure on Iran, rather than direct military action.

The Saudi Army is very large and very well equipped with the best of everything.

The Americans are responding to "their Master's voice" and not to any great strategic threat..

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Damn I'm glad I served when I did.

Unisex bathhouses in Japan, nude beaches in Germany, co-ed saunas in Iceland.

Nowadays? The local women look like bottles of Guinness.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2

They "bag" their women for your convenience.

NZDoug
Free Thinker
You guys should have your own comedy show.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

they do......but not available in NZ.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The Saudi Army is very large and very well equipped with the best of everything.

The Americans are responding to "their Master's voice" and not to any great strategic threat..

Except big balls that will be needed when you see your nations going up in flames.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Except big balls that will be needed when you see your nations going up in flames.

If Saudi nation is being threatened to that degree......it better grow some. (gonads )

NZDoug
Free Thinker

they do......but not available in NZ.

We used to get Ed the Sock when TV3 here in NZ was owned by Izzie Alpers or whatever his name is.
The CTV guy back then.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1

I found that funny.

Stamp my forehead with that Racist label now.

Serryah
Free Thinker

They "bag" their women for your convenience.

... boo

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1

On a serious note...

I think SA needs to deal with this by itself.

Let the entire region deal with its shit by itself.

If the US has 'the best oil' like it has 'the best' of everything else, the world can depend on it instead of SA for its oil.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

What do you think this is?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I found that funny.
Stamp my forehead with that Racist label now.

I ripped off Billy Connolly.

"Mediocre artists copy. Great artists steal."
-- Pablo Picasso