American Culture of Violence & It's Related Politics

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I don't suppose you have the first shred of evidence to back that up?

No, of course not. Certainty is more important than facts.

But of course you missed the just my humble opinion at the end . Maybe instead of asking for evidence , you can provide some to prove her opinion incorrect.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Stoopid prog shit.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid prog shit.

Stoopid regressive shit.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

How the heck is that stupid .....?

The truth.......is that the school kids in the US are being terrorised , traumatised and one can only imagine the attitudes they will grow up with.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Your "JMHO" is just that, an opinion, thankfully not anywhere near fact.

That being said, I can agree that it's horrible kids are graduating without knowing a lot of basics that should be taught in schools.

Sadly, that's on the parents of the previous and current generation, for forcing teachers to dumb things down or remove things totally because they want babysitters for their kids, NOT educated kids.

My goodness........things have sure changed since I was in school.........and it was not that long ago.- in earth years

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Walter

Stoopid analogy.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid analogy.

Only because you are stoopid.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

How a hard-charging lawyer helped fuel a civil war inside the National Rifle Association

William Brewer III has emerged as a top counselor to NRA chief executive Wayne LaPierre and a victor �� for now, at least �� in a fight that is ripping apart the powerful gun lobby.

The ugly feud has led to an exodus of high-level officials and warring accusations of financial impropriety. At the center of the fray is Brewer, a brash lawyer who has drawn ethics complaints and has a reputation for escalating disputes into pricey legal battles.

source: WAPO

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

But of course you missed the just my humble opinion at the end . Maybe instead of asking for evidence , you can provide some to prove her opinion incorrect.

.. sure did miss that "humble opinion" from you ...

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

.. sure did miss that "humble opinion" from you ...

The lack of comprehension is really your strongest suit , eh George ?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

The lack of comprehension is really your strongest suit , eh George ?

It sure flew right past your ears, pigs.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2

Militarism’s Role in the Sixth and Possibly Last ‘Great’ Extinction

U.S. Military World’s Largest Polluter – Hundreds Of Bases Gravely Contaminated
Producing more hazardous waste than the five largest U.S. chemical companies combined, the U.S. Department of Defense has left its toxic legacy throughout the world in the form of depleted uranium, oil, jet fuel, pesticides, defoliants like Agent Orange and lead, among other pollutants.”
“One of the most recent testaments to the U.S. military’s horrendous environmental record is Iraq.”
“U.S. military action there has resulted in the desertification of 90 percent of Iraqi territory, crippling the country’s agricultural industry and forcing it to import more than 80 percent of its food. The U.S.’ use of depleted uranium in Iraq during the Gulf War also caused a massive environmental burden for Iraqis. In addition, the U.S. military’s policy of using open-air burn pits to dispose of waste from the 2003 invasion has caused a surge in cancer among U.S. servicemen and Iraqi civilians alike.”
“The 20,000 tons of “stressors” mentioned in the EIS do not account for the additional 4.7 to 14 tons of “metals with potential toxicity” that the Navy plans to release annually, from now on, into inland waters along the Puget Sound in Washington state.”

More: https://kevinhester.live/2018/11/26/...eat-extinction

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker
As the US plans to attack Iran...