Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

But. . . but. . . what if I'm attacked by a herd of caribou?

That's what the hand gun's for.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

That's what the hand gun's for.

Oh, right.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1

Oh, right.

ALL RIGHT! A high School Special!

Is there a chain gun version?

Tecumsehsbones

Actually, yes. The Glock 18 is full auto.

Remember, the Second Amendment, written by men who thought the rifled muzzle-loading musket was the be-all and end-all of firearm technology, guarantees me the right to own a full-auto pistol and three 33-round clips, and take 'em with me when I go drinking!

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders says Gawd gave me that raht!

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Actually, yes. The Glock 18 is full auto.

Remember, the Second Amendment, written by men who thought the rifled muzzle-loading musket was the be-all and end-all of firearm technology, guarantees me the right to own a full-auto pistol and three 33-round clips, and take 'em with me when I go drinking!
Sarah Huckleberry Sanders says Gawd gave me that raht!

No, no, no!

The Second Amendment was written so that there'd be Truth and Justice for All.

How does that come about using automatic Glocks?

Fecked if I know.

JamesBondo
idiots

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

idiots

You'd fit right in, if only you were a bit more clever. . .

JamesBondo
+3

Take a break from these forums if you think the average person reading your posts thinks you are clever. You need to moderate your stupidity if you want higher regard.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Not sure how someone gunning down dozens of innocent people qualifies as self defense.

Your buddies hitler, stalin, marx, lenin, Bush, Clinton, and Blair,thought it was a great idea, just as Israel ( as shown by it's recent attacks on all it's neighbors and false flag justifications for those attacks ) does too.

(Holy crap, that's almost a half billion dead there doood - 500,000 children (clinton) in Iraq alone.) But as Madeline Albright the crypto zionist said: Yes!!! It was worth it"
(We is making huge bucks offn that oil we stole!!!)
Last edited by Danbones; 3 weeks ago at 06:06 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker

Yeah, if he was "more clever" you would have him on ignore just for being factual.

Danbones
Free Thinker

No, no, no!
The Second Amendment was written so that there'd be Truth and Justice for All.
How does that come about using automatic Glocks?
Fecked if I know.

When someone who values freedom defends our country by emptying it into your recently deceased ( ease up on the baby parts at lunch doood!, you'll get mad cow from you satanic cannibalism for sure! ) bright white, Hitlerian, commie, globalist, carc ass, you will know then gr asshopper.
Last edited by Danbones; 3 weeks ago at 06:24 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker

*Tactic"LOL"*...haha, That's a fakenews photoshop pic there buckowe. Of course you are exited about it.

Tecumsehsbones

Take a break from these forums if you think the average person reading your posts thinks you are clever. You need to moderate your stupidity if you want higher regard.

I will give your advice all the deep consideration it merits.

Tecumsehsbones

I will give your advice all the deep consideration it merits.

Well, that didn't take long.

Danbones
Free Thinker
See what I mean JB?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Well, that didn't take long.

It's fun reading back over the last ten posts with "Beaver Cleaver" Bondo interspersed with "Charlie Manson" Danbones, each trying to reinforce one another.

Tecumsehsbones

It's fun reading back over the last ten posts with "Beaver Cleaver" Bondo interspersed with "Charlie Manson" Danbones, each trying to reinforce one another.

You READ Dumbbones's posts?

Wow.

As for asswit, he led with an insult, and now he's all whiny and pouty that I gave him back the same.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Wow.
As for asswit, he led with an insult, and now he's all whiny and pouty that I gave him back the same.

Mostly, I drift away after the first clause+-. The problem is, they are mostly unadulterated gibberish and I have no idea what he's screaming to the heavens.

Asswit is very young and naive and is in way, way over his head. Colby bails him out, periodically.

JamesBondo
+1

Mostly, I drift away after the first clause+-. The problem is, they are mostly unadulterated gibberish and I have no idea what he's screaming to the heavens.
Asswit is very young and naive and is in way, way over his head. Colby bails him out, periodically.

His name is Colpy not Colby, you ****ing idiot

Curious Cdn
Conservative

My, you're up pretty early, Junior.

I guess that the cows don't milk themselves, eh?

Tecumsehsbones

It's a joke, dumbass.

Like when I call B00mer "Boomster."

JamesBondo
+1

Wow.

You are a ****ing idiot. There are over 14000 posts in this thread, do you really think anyone gives a **** about your 'well he insulted me first' routine?

TBones, there have been alot of posts made in the past week, do you have any idea what has been said? I feel embarrassed for you.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

You are a ****ing idiot. There are over 14000 posts in this thread, do you really think anyone gives a **** about your 'well he insulted me first' routine?
TBones, there have been alot of posts made in the past week, do you have any idea what has been said? I feel embarrassed for you.

You're gonna swallow your tongue, Sonny!

Take a hint from Danbones and choke down the occasional Prozac.

Tecumsehsbones

I was having an interesting conversation with Colpy, and an amusing one with CC. You interrupted the conversation with Colpy to present your dull-witted "understanding" of rights, and effectively derailed that one. We'll see if it can get back on track.

Your response to my repartee with CC last night was one word, to wit, "Idiots."

So go tell mommy how mean we're being to you. Maybe she can help you to understand that pouting and whimpering doesn't help.

JamesBondo

I'm just trying to lead up to reasonable gun restrictions,....constructing absurd hypotheticals, like "What if you're attacked by a herd (flock?) of wild velociraptors?"

I agree, let's test you on a non-absurd hypothetical...

How about a post hurricane scenario? Is it absurd to say that law enforcement officers might be spread a bit too thin,...?

...? What are you claiming you need in a post-hurricane environment?

looking for a way to dodge the question.

wrong question. The canadian government already claims that...

Oh, OK. I thought you were talking about firearms....

Of course, I am talking firearms. ... Wouldn't you agree that during times of disaster, it doesn't matter if it is a cut, combustion, craving or criminal, ultimately you will be responsible for your own welfare because help may not arrive in time.

... We've already discussed and agreed upon the legitimate needs and uses of firearms. ...

great dodge but you are a really shitty strategist...

... you keep attempting to create a white list rather than a well justified blacklist. What is up with that? ...

you ran away. and You didn't answer. Clearly, you don't know how to defend your whitelist approach to limiting a constitutional right.

But. . . but. . . what if I'm attacked by a herd of caribou?

wow, in less than a week you are right back to idiot comments like the comment about velociraptors.

JamesBondo
+1

I was having an interesting conversation with Colpy, and an amusing one with CC. You interrupted the conversation with Colpy to present your dull-witted "understanding" of rights, and effectively derailed that one. We'll see if it can get back on track.
Your response to my repartee with CC last night was one word, to wit, "Idiots."
So go tell mommy how mean we're being to you. Maybe she can help you to understand that pouting and whimpering doesn't help.

Wow, you really are a ****ing idiot. pouting then accusing others of doing the same...all in one post.

JamesBondo

I'm just trying to lead up to reasonable gun restrictions,...

I call bullshit on this. It is not reasonable to rewrite the 2nd amendment with an incomplete whitelist just because you feel too incompetent to properly justify the limitations that you want to impose.

This is what makes you a ****ing idiot.

Tecumsehsbones

I call bullshit on this. It is not reasonable to rewrite the 2nd amendment with an incomplete whitelist just because you feel too incompetent to properly justify the limitations that you want to impose.
This is what makes you a ****ing idiot.

That you failed to understand what was going on is entirely unsurprising.

JamesBondo

That you failed to understand what was going on is entirely unsurprising.

I understand completely. You hoped that we would all nod our heads and agree with you so you could make conclusions. However, those conclusion are built on a shitty foundation so long as you attempt to frame them with a whitelist.

Tecumsehsbones

I understand completely. You hoped that we would all nod our heads and agree with you so you could make conclusions. However, those conclusion are built on a shitty foundation so long as you attempt to frame them with a whitelist.

Well, then, I guess it was right heroic of you leap in and bawl "Ah gots mah rahts!"

Deep, sophisticated argument there.