Re: Latest Federal PollsMar 27th, 2018
The latest poll averages show the Conservatives with a 21.5% chance of a majority, and a 59.6% chance of a minority, for a 81.1% chance of a win.
The latest poll show the Liberals with a 4.5% chance of a majority, and a 13.2% chance of a minority, for a 17.7% chance of a win.
Poll Tracker: Federal poll averages and seat projections | CBC News
What a difference a few months make. I wonder if Warren Kinsella feels like he should have held off with his prediction?
10 Reasons Why Trudeau Will Win The Next Federal Election - 06/26/2017
1. He's doing the right things.
2. He's not doing the wrong things.
3. Staying out of the papers.
4. Cooling it with the selfie stuff.
5. Opposing Trump's manifest destiny.
6. No scandals of significance - no real scandals, even.
7. No nasty fights with the provinces.
8. He's got luck to spare.
9. He's hard to hate.
Oh boy...how things change.