Quit picking on Obama……

DaSleeper
+1
This guy must be racist......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpacdKD2jZg

Whateverhappentocomm's channel - YouTube

Locutus
We Rats In A Maze

~ ITEM: YOU WILL OBE-E-E-EY! Straight out of an Orwellian horror novel, a mind control program known as “Nudge” being implemented in at least a dozen of our government agencies and departments to control your actions; Meet Obama’s new ‘nudge’ czar; Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink– Behavioral economics— the governing theory of Obama’s nanny state; First Obama, now Cameron embraces ‘nudge theory’

~ ITEM: The “Window” is simply the defining of a narrow “window” of political ideas that the public will find acceptable

read on y'alls

Steynian 484st | Free Canuckistan!

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Gotta love Godwin's Law.

Yeah, especially on this forum where the term "Islamofascists" has been repeated about 1000 times and where Obama was shown wearing a Nazi uniform and called a modern day Hitler.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Yeah, especially on this forum where the term "Islamofascists" has been repeated about 1000 times and where Obama was shown wearing a Nazi uniform and called a modern day Hitler.

BHO is more like Marx.

Locutus
+1
Why Obama doesn't dare speak about Detroit

Why Obama doesn't dare speak about Detroit | Fox News

DaSleeper
Is Obama lying on Jay Leno????

Obama talks Hillary Clinton, al Qaeda with Jay Leno - YouTube

The full show on youtube if you're interested

obama on jay leno - YouTube

Walter
+2 / -1
BHO must be talking about the 57 States not the United States.

JAY LENO: You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it's not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge?

BARACK OBAMA: I don't know. As you know, for the last three years, I've said, let's work together. Let's find a financing mechanism and let's go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. You know the Panama Canal is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don't do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we'll lose jobs. Businesses won't locate here.

None of those cities are on the gulf coast.

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

BHO must be talking about the 57 States not the United States.

JAY LENO: You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it's not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge?

BARACK OBAMA: I don't know. As you know, for the last three years, I've said, let's work together. Let's find a financing mechanism and let's go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. You know the Panama Canal is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don't do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we'll lose jobs. Businesses won't locate here.

None of those cities are on the gulf coast.

SO what? Each one is an Eastern Seaboard seaport of importance.
Pls consider Sticking to your core competencies-Walt- reddie marks and bizarre avatars...Walt...

Mowich
Conservative

I believe I would not have to look far to find images of our PM in a nazi uniform.........I know for sure I need only go to one of the many online papers to read comments referring to him as a nazi. You only have to wear the shoe if it fits.

DaSleeper
+3

Wrong........
According to the search engine it 182 times in all...... especially popular in 2006 and 5 times by you....

And I think you posted caricatures of Bush as Hitler.....you do seem to favor swastikas

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

INDIAN Reorg Act.

As I said... the Democrats would never allow seal hunts.

That dog hunts.

Which makes me laugh.

NOPE. the reorg act allowed the Washington Tribes to continue the traditional seal and whale hunt.

Your hound is tick scratchin'

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt View Post

SO what? Each one is an Eastern Seaboard seaport of importance.

BHO's supporters keep telling us he is the smartest man ever to be POTUS yet he keeps making such stupid gaffes. He ain't too bright.

Here's more stuff that keeps me rolling n the floor. BHO doesn't even know which sports are wnter and which are summer Olympic events. What a maroon.

OBAMA: I think Putin and Russia have a big stake in making sure the Olympics work, and I think they understand that for most of the countries that participate in the Olympics, we wouldn't tolerate gays and lesbians being treated differently. They're athletes, they're there to compete. And if Russia wants to uphold the Olympic spirit, then every judgment should be made on the track, or in the swimming pool, or on the balance beam, and people's sexual orientation shouldn't have anything to do with it.

From last night's Leno show.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2

BHO is more like Marx.

Which is why corporate profits are at their highest since 1900.

Brilliant move, Wally.

You have yet to win an argument on this forum but keep trying ....

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

Which is why corporate profits are at their highest since 1900.

Brilliant move, Wally.

You have yet to win an argument on this forum but keep trying ....

Wally's hobby is playing "devil's advocate" -

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

hahaha - good one

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Unfortunately, the clients he advocates for are some of 'Hell's Dumbest'.....

Locutus
From the thug gang

Obama administration using housing department in effort to diversify neighborhoods

In a move some claim is tantamount to social engineering, the Department of Housing and Urban Development is imposing a new rule that would allow the feds to track diversity in America’s neighborhoods and then push policies to change those it deems discriminatory.

The policy is called, "Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing." It will require HUD to gather data on segregation and discrimination in every single neighborhood and try to remedy it.

HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan unveiled the federal rule at the NAACP convention in July.
"Unfortunately, in too many of our hardest hit communities, no matter how hard a child or her parents work, the life chances of that child, even her lifespan, is determined by the zip code she grows up in. This is simply wrong,” he said.

Data from this discrimination database would be used with zoning laws, housing finance policy, infrastructure planning and transportation to alleviate alleged discrimination and segregation.

Specifics of the proposed rule are lacking. Now published in the Federal Register and undergoing a 60-day comment period, the rule, "does not prescribe or enforce specific” policies.

But one critic says it smacks of utopian idealism.

live long

Obama administration using housing department in effort to diversify neighborhoods | Fox News

Tecumsehsbones
This is terrible.

Locutus
Your 'concern' is appreciated.

EagleSmack

NOPE. the reorg act allowed the Washington Tribes to continue the traditional seal and whale hunt.

Your hound is tick scratchin'

Washington Tribes eh. American Indians get special considerations on a few things. Could I go out and stick a harpoon in a whale? What about club a seal?

I assure you the men of Labrador and Newfoundland (etc) would not be clubbing seals if our Democrats were in charge.

That dog hunts.

DaSleeper
+1
More on work place violence.........Thursdays w/ Michelle Malkin -- Ft. Hood Trial -- Infotainment Administration - F&F -- 8-8-13 - YouTube

EagleSmack
What a travesty calling the Ft. Hood Massacre work place violence. The injuries these soldiers received are considered just like any other work place injury.

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1

Washington Tribes eh. American Indians get special considerations on a few things. Could I go out and stick a harpoon in a whale? What about club a seal?

I assure you the men of Labrador and Newfoundland (etc) would not be clubbing seals if our Democrats were in charge.

That dog hunts.

I dunno, Queepeg. Ask the master of the Pequot if you are up to it..
Maybe you just have the normal primal fears of a New England male...

EagleSmack
+1

I dunno, Queepeg. Ask the master of the Pequot if you are up to it..
Maybe you just have the normal primal fears of a New England male...

I guess that put an end to that didn't it.

As I said... that dog hunts.

Thanks for playing.

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1

I guess that put an end to that didn't it.

As I said... that dog hunts.

Thanks for playing.

WHOOA bigfella.. .
You asked if you 'could' harpoon a whale and I compared you to Queepeg, who is the Hero of Moby ****.
Why do you always assume I'm trying to belittle you?

OF COURSE YOU CAN! Fetch your kayak- there's Orcas sounding...

YOU CAN DO IT, E Smack!
WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOUI

Tecumsehsbones

WHOOA bigfella.. .
You asked if you 'could' harpoon a whale and I compared you to Queepeg, who is the Hero of Moby ****.
Why do you always assume I'm trying to belittle you?

OF COURSE YOU CAN! Fetch your kayak- there's Orcas sounding...

YOU CAN DO IT, E Smack!
WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOUI

Actually, the "hero" of Moby **** (not actually the hero, but one of the three specktioneers) was named Queequeg. Queepeg was Queequeg's brother. He stayed in school and built up a nice little accounting practice.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Actually, the "hero" of Moby **** (not actually the hero, but one of the three specktioneers) was named Queequeg. Queepeg was Queequeg's brother. He stayed in school and built up a nice little accounting practice.

I always considered Moby as the hero in that saga.... Battled against the odds.. Captains in ridiculous hats with f*cked-up beards and what not.

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1

I stand corrected...
Help build up E - Smack's manly resolve, now.

Hero of the first chapters, anyhow...

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I always considered Moby as the hero in that saga.... Battled against the odds.. Captains in ridiculous hats with f*cked-up beards and what not.

Never thought much of Ishmael, myself. It's like "Call me Ishmael. I don't play any significant part in the story I'm about to tell, I was just kinda along for the ride. So maybe you should call me Deadweight."

Seriously, what was his job on the Pequod? Anchor?

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation

Never thought much of Ishmael, myself. It's like "Call me Ishmael. I don't play any significant part in the story I'm about to tell, I was just kinda along for the ride. So maybe you should call me Deadweight."

Seriously, what was his job on the Pequod? Anchor?

I will say that the first line in the novel was/is brilliant - but I'm leaning along the same lines as you on his utility in the actual 'work part' of the saga.

I wonder if Melville toyed with the idea of that famous line reading as "Call me Useless-as-T*ts-on-a-Bull"