What Are You Watching Right Now?

gopher
+1
Tonight it's pro boxing: Manny Pacquiao & Roy Jones fights.

JakeElwood
DVD: Police Squad!
YouTube - Greatest Line in the History of Comedy

gopher
+1
I just watched Canada > Finland 5-2 in juniors hockey.

Bar Sinister
Heroes. Didn`t watch the series when it first came out as the release of episodes was so disjointed. Now watching it on DVD.

gopher
+1
Watched some NFL (Jets, Giants), Canada > Russia in hockey, and now the Ashes.

... lads are now breaking for repast.

YukonJack
Sarah Palin's Alaska.

Awesome!

gopher
+1
Vikings-Eagles football game.

ironsides
Leroy The Redneck Reindeer
http://ruthann1.com/RedneckChristmas.htm

Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Vikings-Eagles football game.

The game was a surprise, didn't think the Viking would pull it off.

Blackleaf

Yesterday I bought a new Most Haunted DVD. I've got loads of Most Haunted DVDs and there's nothing better than sitting down on a dark winter's night and getting spooked out by the strange experiences of Yvette Fielding and the team.

Yesterday I bought Most Haunted Live 8 (2009) and they do investigations over a period of seven days. But this time they went in search of a different type of paranormal activity every night. The first night they went in search of poltergeists, then the second night I think it was trapped souls, I can't remember what the third night was, but the fourth night was in search of voices from beyond the grave, like EVP. Tonight I'll be watching the other three nights.

When I watched it last night they went to several locations around Liverpool. They were in a theatre and they kept hearing whispering noises, and most of the time it sounded like a man saying "Yesssss". A young woman from the studio audience (when the episodes were originally shown last year on the Living TV channel they were shown actually live), which was in the city's St George's Hall, accompanied the team to the theatre and she was visibly shaking with fear when a strange, whispery voice kept saying what sounded like "Yessss" in response to the team's questions. She ended up holding Yvette's hand. And then they went to a disused warehouse at the city's Albert Docks and the team could hear high pitched whistles and female voices. The medium said that there is a female ghost wandering the area and that a little girl ghost has just joined them and that the sounds are the woman calling out for the little girl. And then the make-up girl, Cath, who is part of the Most Haunted team, suddenly let out a bloodthirsty scream, making everyone jump six feet into the air. She told them that she had just heard a man say menacingly "Stop it!" in her ear and then a split second later say "Stop it!" again in her other ear.

Very spooky.
Last edited by Blackleaf; Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:58 AM..

gopher
+1
I was just watching UFC 125 - terrific display of martial arts. Lots of splendid action.

Strange how we don't see many Canadians in this type of combat but it certainly is one of the most entertaining.

gopher
+1
Was just watching the Orange Bowl as Stanford defeated an over matched Virginia Tech.

gopher
+1
Sugar Bowl: Ohio State vs Arkansas

gopher
+1
pro wrestling

earlier, I watched Russia > Canada in juniors hockey

Unforgiven
I just can stop!

gopher
+1
I just watched the following:

Auburn defeats Oregon 22-19 to win national championship

Auburn defeats Oregon 22-19 to win national championship | OregonLive.com

''
GLENDALE, Ariz. Wes Byrum kicked a 19-yard field goal as time expired and No. 1 Auburn beat No. 2 Oregon 22-19 to win the BCS national championship Monday night.
Oregon had tied it at 19 with 2:33 left when Darron Thomas connected with Jeff Maehl on a tying 2-point conversion after LaMichael James scored on a shovel pass.
Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton and Auburn came right back with a 73-yard drive, with freshman Michael Dyer making the key plays. First he rolled over an Oregon tackler and, with most of the players thinking the play was over around midfield, scooted another 30 yards to the 23.''

Very exciting match!

karrie
I am 'watching' my husband play one of the new Pac-Man games. I say 'watching' because it's mainly a peripheral viewing so that I don't get motion sick.

El Barto
10 Days ago after the christmas holidays I saw the Dexter box set for cheap , picked up two first season .........well ummm now I am a quarter through the 4th season..........so friggin hooked , not getting much done around here.

gopher
+1
Florida defeats Tennessee in basketball!

gopher
+1
pro wrestling

talloola
NCIS, then at 10:00 Bones

Unforgiven
Raising Hope

eh1eh
Alcohol and unicorn blood.

YouTube - Chili Four Loko - Epic Meal Time

gopher
+1
videos of old time trolley rides throughout parts of the USA

eh1eh
+1
YouTube - Original - Something is wrong with this girl - Girl goes crazy with her cam's special effects

selin
+1
YouTube - David Letterman - Johnny Depp Does Pacino

I love him

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by selin View Post

YouTube - David Letterman - Johnny Depp Does Pacino

I love him

Oh dear. maybe you need the mop?

Also,

YouTube - Achin Heart - Pomplamoose New SONG!!

eh1eh
Angry French Canadian. Oh ya.

YouTube - The Greasiest Sandwich Ever - Epic Meal Time

Mowich
At the moment, the funeral of Sgt Ryan Russell but on a weekly basis, a new miniseries that I really like called 'The Pillars of the Earth.' Having read and enjoyed the book of the same name by Ken Follett, I am glad to see the series seems to adhere quite well to the book.

eh1eh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

At the moment, the funeral of Sgt Ryan Russell but on a weekly basis, a new miniseries that I really like called 'The Pillars of the Earth.' Having read and enjoyed the book of the same name by Ken Follett, I am glad to see the series seems to adhere quite well to the book.

Hope you don`t mind if I add this fan produced trailer for the show.

YouTube - The Pillars of the Earth (fan trailer)

gopher
+1
just watched a documentary on ECW wrestling - really kool stuff!