marijuana

budz4u
Several mail order places online, we are the new guy check us out at <REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATION>

Canadian Content Interactive Media will not tolerate the sale of illegal substances on our web site, and hence all future posts from this IP Address have been blocked, as an attempt to keep these discussion forums clean and safe for our users.

The sale of Marijuana is an illegal activity in Canada, and will never be tolerated on these discussion forums. For our full terms of service, please visit: http://www.canadiancontent.net/corp/TOS.html

Kyle
I don't think Canadians need any more drugs, seriously. You guyz need to ban it.

You guys running around with gay marriages and stoners, or stoner gay people!?!?! You guys are mixed up.

And now mail ordering online! This just gets better and better! Gotta grab me some popcorn!

moghrabi
We will leave all the drugs to those who are in need. USA

Andem
Seriously though, who tries to sell drugs on a community forum? This is truly amazing in this day in age. :P

LuShes
That buds4u I have deleted sooooo many of his posts. I'm gunna go charge in thru his door and bust his a$$!!

Kyle actually I think I want to kick yours more!

*drools on andem*

Kyle
How about we just kiss and make up baby? I will make it worth while!

So whats your number?

LuShes
I lost it.