Donny Dodger Declares DNA "Fake"

Tecumsehsbones
+1
E. Jean Carroll, a New York-based writer who last summer accused President Trump of raping her in the 1990s, requested on Thursday that he submit a DNA sample to determine whether his genetic material is on the black coat dress she said she was wearing during the alleged assault.

Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney on Thursday, asking that Trump provide a sample for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress,” the Associated Press first reported. Carroll’s lawyers requested Trump provide the DNA sample on March 2 in Washington.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...%2Fin-the-news

pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#2  Top Rated Post
Would a practised internet lawyer like you allow thirty year old laundry as prime evidence ?

Girth
+2
I don't buy it. Donald Trump has been a huge celebrity since the 70s. There is no way it would go unnoticed that he was doing the nasty with some middle aged woman in a NYC department store. The timing is also peculiar. Why wait nearly 25 years to come forward?

I just read some more facts. Her book was about to come out, and she made the allegations 11 days before it's release. She also accused a New York CEO of raping her in an elevator shaft.
Last edited by Girth; Jan 31st, 2020 at 02:30 AM..

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Would a practised internet lawyer like you allow thirty year old laundry as prime evidence ?

My guess is she wanted to keep the dress as a "trophy," similar to what Monica Lewinsky had done with Bill Clinton.
Last edited by Girth; Jan 31st, 2020 at 03:06 AM..

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

E. Jean Carroll, a New York-based writer who last summer accused President Trump of raping her in the 1990s, requested on Thursday that he submit a DNA sample to determine whether his genetic material is on the black coat dress she said she was wearing during the alleged assault.
Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney on Thursday, asking that Trump provide a sample for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress,” the Associated Press first reported. Carroll’s lawyers requested Trump provide the DNA sample on March 2 in Washington.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...%2Fin-the-news

Another victim of the TDS.

All these Trump Haters are looking dumber by the day.. But because of them Trump WILL get a second term

DaSleeper
Since politics i just another Circus...

In the words of P.T. Barnum "there is no such thing as bad publicity"

The media is just making sure Trump wins again

I don't think I could take another four years of TDS in this forum!

BTW maybe there is one up side? Cliffy could run out of Fakebook memes?

Hoid
NEWS RELEASE 22-JAN-2020

Nature study: First ancient DNA from West Africa illuminates the deep human past

A team of international researchers dug deep to find some of the oldest African DNA on record, in a new study published in Nature

8,000 year old DNA telling us all sorts of things

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
This should remove all doubts about Donald's sanity. Only a lunatic would say such a thing........ which goes along with his anti science and anti facts;logic thinking. Dinosaurs have more intelligence and sanity. Seriously........a case could be made for some kind of brain dysfunction.........or damage........ He repeats himself in a manner similar to senility.........or some form of organic brain dysfunction. And that is only one noticeable symptom. His out of control RAGES and impulsiveness are a few more. His impaired judgement is another. One could g on........but his supporters are too blind to the obvious.

If he just affected the US........no problem................but he meddles world wide in an inappropriate manner that makes little sense. ...except to his convoluted "thinking".

Girth
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

This should remove all doubts about Donald's sanity. Only a lunatic would say such a thing........ which goes along with his anti science and anti facts;logic thinking. Dinosaurs have more intelligence and sanity.

I have never read anything about Trump stating that DNA is fake. The title of the thread is misleading.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

This should remove all doubts about Donald's sanity. Only a lunatic would say such a thing........ which goes along with his anti science and anti facts;logic thinking. Dinosaurs have more intelligence and sanity. Seriously........a case could be made for some kind of brain dysfunction.........or damage........ He repeats himself in a manner similar to senility.........or some form of organic brain dysfunction. And that is only one noticeable symptom. His out of control RAGES and impulsiveness are a few more. His impaired judgement is another. One could g on........but his supporters are too blind to the obvious.

If he just affected the US........no problem................but he meddles world wide in an inappropriate manner that makes little sense. ...except to his convoluted "thinking".

Rage on . One disaster after another .MAGA

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I have never read anything about Trump stating that DNA is fake. The title of the thread is misleading.

Agree. If anything, Trump overstates abilities of DNA.
https://time.com/4936612/donald-trump-genes-genetics/

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Agree. If anything, Trump overstates abilities of DNA.
https://time.com/4936612/donald-trump-genes-genetics/

Trump stating DNA is fake is a joke.

It is sort of what you would expect him to say...?

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It is sort of what you would expect him to say...?

Instead of what he actually says?