I Was Wondering. . .

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Trump wasn't born in the US? News to me. Maybe try re-reading what I posted.

He was. As were three of the four Congresswomen he wants to send back.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

White guys, right?
They didn't bother counting the natives, Chinamen etc. back then.

And you whine about trolls.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

He was. As were three of the four Congresswomen he wants to send back.

He didn't mention any names. But 4 morons stood up though.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Danbones
Free Thinker
It's funny, cliffy the america hater doesn't get why america hates him back.
:0
I blame shcool.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I've said the exact same thing to people who don't like our country and they were "white" and that was before all this P.C. crap came into being.

Apparently, now-a-days, it's "vogue" to interpret more into what is said that what is meant by it. Admittedly, Trump's 1st tweet could have been stated better but he clarified it in a subsequent tweet by saying that if anyone doesn't like it here, they are (free) to leave and he's quite correct. Unfortunately, there are countries where citizens are NOT free to leave.

So, P.C'ers are freaking out that what he said was racist and I simply don't believe that's the case! Most Americans (and Canadians, unlike what Trudeau accused us of being) are not racist. It's simply a way to degrade people who don't agree with you and lets the real racists off the hook! Doesn't bode well for the future as the left are determined to divide the country under the pretext of defending the Constitution and Liberty of all Americans - ha! That's a joke!!

JMHO

Wow...

Okay, focusing on the bolded part a moment...

Did you - like Trump - miss the part where the people he was speaking about were already *born* here? Three of the four ARE Americans; the fourth was a war refugee and grew up here, becoming a citizen as a teen.

What people are freaking out about - and why people think it's racist he said it - is because they were, again, BORN here, but because they are not the 'right' color, or have the 'right' last names, Trump said they could leave, that their 'home countries' were bad places...

It's sad when even some of the most bend over backwards Republicans I can think of - Meghan McCain for starters - stands up and says this is racist.

You've got no leg to stand on over this.

Hoid
What do you think the co-relation would be between people who do not think what Trump is saying is racist and people who think that climate change is a hoax?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Wow...

Okay, focusing on the bolded part a moment...

Did you - like Trump - miss the part where the people he was speaking about were already *born* here? Three of the four ARE Americans; the fourth was a war refugee and grew up here, becoming a citizen as a teen.

What people are freaking out about - and why people think it's racist he said it - is because they were, again, BORN here, but because they are not the 'right' color, or have the 'right' last names, Trump said they could leave, that their 'home countries' were bad places...

It's sad when even some of the most bend over backwards Republicans I can think of - Meghan McCain for starters - stands up and says this is racist.

You've got no leg to stand on over this.

Did Trump mention there names or are you assuming that is who he was talking about ? Did he say anything derogatory about their race ? Is your Trump hatred clouding your judgement ?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

What do you think the co-relation would be between people who do not think what Trump is saying is racist and people who think that climate change is a hoax?

Climate has always changed , it is fools like you who believe we can make climate static .

Hoid
what we should do is talk about it

Tecumsehsbones

He didn't mention any names. But 4 morons stood up though.

Are you really that jejeune? Or just trying to deny the obvious?

pgs
Free Thinker

Thatís all your government is doing . They certainly arenít acting on anything . Mr. Trudeau is flying around the country campaigning on your tax dollar all the while asking you to lower the carbon footprint by taking the bus . He tells us we can reduce our carbon emissions to 1990 levels and grow our population by 500,000 per year . Is that possible ?

pgs
Free Thinker

Which names did he mention ? Come now lawyer man tell us the facts .

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Which names did he mention ? Come now lawyer man tell us the facts .

You are the one who says that words matter , you can show us .

Hoid

Thatís all your government is doing . They certainly arenít acting on anything . Mr. Trudeau is flying around the country campaigning on your tax dollar all the while asking you to lower the carbon footprint by taking the bus . He tells us we can reduce our carbon emissions to 1990 levels and grow our population by 500,000 per year . Is that possible ?

fascinating observation

please tell me more

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation

What obvious? As Dixie Cup said, the same has been said to White people in North America. But somehow that's not racist. It sure wasn't racist when Native Canadians told me (and others) to go back to Europe, right? Even though I wasn't born in Europe.
Last edited by Jinentonix; Jul 21st, 2019 at 06:03 PM..

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation

Still driving your ICE powered car, hypocrite? Still using electronic devices, hypocrite? Still using asphalt roads, hypocrite? Do you ever use a boat to leave Vancouver Island, hypocrite? Brush your teeth? Wash dishes? Do you use band-aids? Anything made with nylon? Do you use pens? Have any upholstered furniture?

Funny how the idiots who scream the loudest about oil and climate change know the least about them and do the least about them.

So no more golf, movies, CDs, Blue rays, trash bags, shampoo, residential water pipes, artificial limbs, heart valves, eyeglasses, and around 600 other everyday products made with oil.

And with video and internet technology where it's at right now, why do the leaders of 200 countries need to fly to some resort town every year for a mass circle jerk to come up with new ways to tell people to quit driving their Hummers?

Meh, I guess hypocritical asswipes like yourself will support hypocritical asswipes and not even question it. You have been well programmed and your ability for independent thought has been permanently stunted.

Tecumsehsbones

What obvious? As Dixie Cup said, the same has been said to White people in North America. But somehow that's not racist. It sure wasn't racist when Native Canadians told me (and others) to go back to Europe, right? Even though I wasn't born in Europe.

The suffering of white men in the Americas is never-ending.

Hoid

yes I see your point

perhaps you could elaborate a little more

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

The Caucasian has done his fair share of inflicting pain and disaster.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

The Caucasian has done his fair share of inflicting pain and disaster.

Nonsense. The longsuffering white man, with his perpetual burden, is not unlike Atlas groaning under the weight of the world.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Nonsense. The longsuffering white man, with his perpetual burden, is not unlike Atlas groaning under the weight of the world.

sarcasm??

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

sarcasm??

Not at all. Just think of the poor white man, slaving day in and day out to invent and build the ships to take him round the world, and the weapons with which he must gently persuade the benighted heathen savages to accept and learn about Jesus and the Crown and trousers. All he asks in return is a fair day's work in stripping the land of its resources to feed the European economy. And do the lazy savages appreciate the inestimable gifts he has bestowed? No! They call him slaver and rapist, and cause endless trouble. And when he gets home, if he does, is his beloved wife waiting with a hot meal and open legs? She is not! All she wants to do is natter about voting and equal pay. And if he has no choice but to compel her to do her duty to her country, she screams rape! After all he has done to put a roof over her head and a child in her belly! I ask you, is that gratitude?

Read Kipling's The White Man's Burden. You'll come away teary-eyed with sympathy for the endless toil and suffering of the poor white man.

pgs
Free Thinker

Not at all. Just think of the poor white man, slaving day in and day out to invent and build the ships to take him round the world, and the weapons with which he must gently persuade the benighted heathen savages to accept and learn about Jesus and the Crown and trousers. All he asks in return is a fair day's work in stripping the land of its resources to feed the European economy. And do the lazy savages appreciate the inestimable gifts he has bestowed? No! They call him slaver and rapist, and cause endless trouble. And when he gets home, if he does, is his beloved wife waiting with a hot meal and open legs? She is not! All she wants to do is natter about voting and equal pay. And if he has no choice but to compel her to do her duty to her country, she screams rape! After all he has done to put a roof over her head and a child in her belly! I ask you, is that gratitude?

Read Kipling's The White Man's Burden. You'll come away teary-eyed with sympathy for the endless toil and suffering of the poor white man.

Well if it wasnít for whitey , it would have been Chinese .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

You bet!

We don't get no respect, no more! We used to be represented by true blue angular Saxon good guys in the media like Lorne Greene, William Shatner, Kirk Douglas ... real WASP he-men! And now, it's Homer Simpson, Mr. Bean, Si Robertson ... We don't get no respect from the lesser folk, no more.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Well if it wasnít for whitey , it would have been Chinese .

wrong tense.

Tecumsehsbones

You bet!
We don't get no respect, no more! We used to be represented by true blue angular Saxon good guys in the media like Lorne Greene, William Shatner, Kirk Douglas ... real WASP he-men! And now, it's Homer Simpson, Mr. Bean, Si Robertson ... We don't get no respect from the lesser folk, no more.

Homer Simpson isn't white.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Homer Simpson isn't white.

Neither's Trump.

There ought to be Crayola colors to describe them.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Neither's Trump.
There ought to be Crayola colors to describe them.

Our second consecutive non-white president.

We're on a roll!

And another historical first. . . the 2016 general election was the first in which neither major candidate had balls.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
CHEROKEES SPOKE GEEK WENT TO LAW SCHOOL AND CAME FROM EAST CAROLINA

I am also an History fan.