All the "KING'S" Men

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Two of Trump"s very closest men.

And , for what again? Anything close to treason ?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And , for what again? Anything close to treason ?

Manafort, no. He just a crook. Cohen, maybe...

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Itís funny how trumpites are fine with crimes at the highest levels in the US but are almost driving themselves insane over the shenanigans in the PMO. The funniest though, is that they donít see how hypocritical they are

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Itís funny how trumpites are fine with crimes at the highest levels in the US but are almost driving themselves insane over the shenanigans in the PMO. The funniest though, is that they donít see how hypocritical they are

One is real , one is manufactured by the opposition.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Thatís what all the morons say

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

as defined by whom??

Hoid
"the opposition"= anyone who isn't a white natty

so pretty much all Canadians.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

as defined by whom??

If you had been paying attention the FISA warrant was issued using the Steele Dossier which was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

"the opposition"= anyone who isn't a white natty

so pretty much all Canadians.

Are you a racist ?

spaminator
+1
all the kings whores and all the kings men couldn't put trumpty dumpty back together again

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Are you a racist ?

Are you a white natty?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Are you a white natty?

Maybe , part native , part occidental , part Oriental ,way back there is some Moorish blood . If I follow my tree far enough I am related to Adam .

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Maybe , part native , part occidental , part Oriental ,way back there is some Moorish blood . If I follow my tree far enough I am related to Adam .

So, you are a mutt like the rest of us.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So, you are a mutt like the rest of us.

Of course but I am starting to prefer white natty , it has a ring to it .

Tecumsehsbones

If you had been paying attention the FISA warrant was issued using the Steele Dossier which was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

We'll just ignore the fact that the research was ordered and paid for by a conservative website. Because that doesn't fit the narrative.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

We'll just ignore the fact that the research was ordered and paid for by a conservative website. Because that doesn't fit the narrative.

Wasn't it started by the never Trumpers in the Rep. party in the primary, dropped and then picked up by Clinton campaign?

Hoid

Which makes your white nationalism even more strange.

But I guess its like poor people supporting Trump

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Which makes your white nationalism even more strange.

But I guess its like poor people supporting Trump

Reminds me of a friend who went to visit her son in Kamloops who belonged to a white supremacist group. She said. "WTF is wrong with you? Your father was aboriginal. You're half native." She is a red head and as white as the driven snow.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

all the kings whores and all the kings men couldn't put trumpty dumpty back together again

pretty good

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Reminds me of a friend who went to visit her son in Kamloops who belonged to a white supremacist group. She said. "WTF is wrong with you? Your father was aboriginal. You're half native." She is a red head and as white as the driven snow.

Is that the same as an old white man wishing to be native to call other white men racist?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Is that the same as an old white man wishing to be native to call other white men racist?

You just continue to repeat that lie if it makes you feel any better.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Hmong , which website , of course that is the first I have seen of that one . Maybe Dan omitted it .

EagleSmack
+1

MIC Drop

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Wait a minute now... Cliffy is a reincarnated Cree native.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Wait a minute now... Cliffy is a reincarnated Cree native.

You"re an incarnated Russian troll masking as an ex-serviceman.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Trump plans to nominate Herman Cain to Fed board, a move that would escalate White House political pressure on the central bank

Two people familiar with the push said President Trump is planning to nominate the former GOP presidential candidate to the Federal Reserve��s seven-member board of governors, which has two empty seats.

Trump is hoping to fill the other empty seat with conservative economist Stephen Moore, a pick that has led to an outcry from former White House officials in both parties because of Moore��s political background and lack of Fed-related experience.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Trump unexpectedly drops ICE nominee in favor of someone ��tougher��
Lawmakers and administration officials said they could not fathom why President Trump would withdraw his nomination of Ronald Vitiello to head immigration enforcement at a moment when officials are saying the system is at a ��breaking point.��

pgs
Free Thinker

Trump plans to nominate Herman Cain to Fed board, a move that would escalate White House political pressure on the central bank

Two people familiar with the push said President Trump is planning to nominate the former GOP presidential candidate to the Federal Reserve��s seven-member board of governors, which has two empty seats.

Trump is hoping to fill the other empty seat with conservative economist Stephen Moore, a pick that has led to an outcry from former White House officials in both parties because of Moore��s political background and lack of Fed-related experience.

How dare the racist to nominate a man of colour to such an august position .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

How dare the racist to nominate a man of colour to such an august position .

You take a very interesting position on the matter.

pgs
Free Thinker

You take a very interesting position on the matter.

Sarcasm.