All the "KING'S" Men

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

Yep, another Trump heel-clicker. He is good friends with Don Jr. and is referred to as extended family by the Trumps. He is stacking his administration with goons and henchmen. Since the DNI oversees the FBI, Trump gains even more power. Do people really not see what is happening right in front of them? I'm almost embarrassed for the utter ignorance of some people in the US who are slowly allowing democracy in the US to be chipped away.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/the...twitter-troll/

Imagine Trump daring to name this homosexual as an ambassador.

pgs
Free Thinker

Why all the drama, queen?

So first **** off and die didn't work, then you went to who are you which fizzled so now this is your go to? Man, you are a riot! It's pretty creative though I must say, so you get a shiny green from me.

Whatever , get over yourself .

Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Whatever , get over yourself .

Lol "whatever?" Is that all you got? Surely you can summon something more creative than that. I mean, what a let down after the big movie production you had going. Now THAT was impressive.
Last edited by Mockingbird; Feb 20th, 2020 at 01:37 AM..

pgs
Free Thinker

Lol "whatever?" Is that all you got? Surely you can summon something more creative than that. I mean, what a let down after the big movie production you had going. Now THAT was impressive.

Whatever , I post what I think .

Mockingbird
Free Thinker

Really? Do tell, how much thought is invested in posting '**** off and die" and "who are you?" or 'whatever?" I don't see much thought behind these posts, rather I see them as a triggered response. For the record I do loathe the much overused word triggered but under the circumstances it is the best descriptor that came to mind.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
40 months suspended sentence for Stone pending Jury investigation

Mockingbird
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

40 months suspended sentence for Stone pending Jury investigation

I don't believe he will spend one day in prison. This may stretch out until after the election where, if Trump wins which is likely, he will then pardon him. I don't know if he would be so bold as to pardon him before the election, but I could be wrong.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
He would have been pardoned today if the judge would have taken justice into her own hands IMO

Mockingbird
Free Thinker

He would have been pardoned today if the judge would have taken justice into her own hands IMO

I guess we will differ on that. I think justice was served considering the charges against him. But like you, that is my opinion. But again, I don't think he will see a day behind bars.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months for lying to Congress, witness tampering amid turmoil between Justice Dept. and Trump on penalty

Implementation of the sentence will be delayed as the judge weighs Stone��s request for a new trial.

Debate over the recommended sentence for Stone by prosecutors �� and President Trump��s subsequent tweets complaining his friend was being treated unfairly �� has raised questions over whether the White House has been meddling with the independence of the Justice Department.

source: WAPO

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

That's what I was afraid of

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Trump says Roger Stone has 'very good chance of exoneration,' hours after the GOP operative was sentenced to more than 3 years in prison

President Donald Trump said his former adviser Roger Stone could be exonerated, hours after the GOP operative was sentenced to 40 months behind bars for lying to Congress.

"I'm following this very closely, and I want to see it play out to its fullest, because Roger has a very good chance of exoneration, in my opinion," Trump said Thursday in a speech in Las Vegas, where he also blasted the jury forewoman in Stone's criminal trial and described her as ��totally tainted.��

Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump says Roger Stone has 'very good chance of exoneration,' hours after the GOP operative was sentenced to more than 3 years in prison
President Donald Trump said his former adviser Roger Stone could be exonerated, hours after the GOP operative was sentenced to 40 months behind bars for lying to Congress.
"I'm following this very closely, and I want to see it play out to its fullest, because Roger has a very good chance of exoneration, in my opinion," Trump said Thursday in a speech in Las Vegas, where he also blasted the jury forewoman in Stone's criminal trial and described her as ��totally tainted.��

Trump knows the game he's playing. He knows this will take months to play out at which time the election may have come and gone. That's when he'll pardon him. If he does it now he knows the blow back will be "yuge." And even in the off chance he loses the election, he'll pardon him on his way out the door.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
He also knows this will rile up the Dem. base and drive them crazy

Mockingbird
Free Thinker

He also knows this will rile up the Dem. base and drive them crazy

Sure he does.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
He is transitioning from defence to offense to get the Dems. back on their heels, let them chase ghosts for awhile

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Sure he does.

I think most are on to the Trump game now. It is less craz making than just loathsome...and tiresome. Trump fatigue is a factor now It is HIS craziness that is getting predictable. and continues to be counterproductive.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Really? Do tell, how much thought is invested in posting '**** off and die" and "who are you?" or 'whatever?" I don't see much thought behind these posts, rather I see them as a triggered response. For the record I do loathe the much overused word triggered but under the circumstances it is the best descriptor that came to mind.

Not much , it is what I thought at the time . But whatever .