Trump promotes GIF created by racist

mentalfloss
But don't you dare call him Hitler.

A Reddit user who wrote about stabbing Muslims is claiming credit for Trump’s CNN video

The user whose screen name is an unprintable corruption of “Han Solo” spent about a year on Reddit before attaining stardom, courtesy of a share from President Donald Trump.

Some posts were unpopular. “That cat would be in a blender if it did that to me,” for instance. Or recollections of visits to Paris armed with “punch blades,” in case a Muslim needed to be stabbed in the neck.

The user found more success posting on r/The_Donald, an extremely popular Reddit subgroup specializing in the idolization of Trump and the denigration of his imagined enemies – often through the most offensive means possible.

Thus Han——-Solo’s offering on Wednesday: A GIF of Trump pummeling Vince McMahon at a long-ago WrestleMania, with a CNN logo superimposed over McMahon’s face.

“Trump takes down fake news,” it was titled.

It did fine. A few thousand votes. Nothing special by r/The_Donald’s standard.

Until 9:21 a.m. Sunday, that is, when Trump tweeted a tweaked version of the clip, and made history on r/The_Donald.

A Reddit user who wrote about stabbing Muslims is claiming credit for Trump’s CNN video – The Denver Post

Walter
So what?

justlooking
Let's admit it.. it was funny.
Now we can move on.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

Let's admit it.. it was funny.
Now we can move on.

Promoting violence against news reporters is funny? You are one sick puppy.

petros
Are you high?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Are you high?

You are the one who admits to smoking pot, not me. Deflect much?

petros
Just when my MS flares up I'll pop 50ml glycerine cap of CBD. What's your excuse? Poor judgement?