Jesus seems to hate some things. Do you? Is hate good?


French Patriot
#1
Jesus seems to hate some things. Do you? Is hate good?

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus seems to be saying that he is promoting division and war with a number of his sayings that pit father against son and brother against brother.

Jesus advocated division, war and hate; even as some think he preached to love our enemies.

Did Jesus hate and is hate thus a good character trait?

Regards
DL
 
Twila
+1
#2
Jesus is a product of man's imagination. He is a direct reflection of man's hyprocracy, arrogance and insecurities.
 
Danbones
+1
#3
Jesus Christ = riCh Jest us
 
Murphy
#4
But he's so cute!




And what a singer! I wonder where this is...downtown Damascus?

[youtube]1F81S50xL8I[/youtube]
 
damngrumpy
+1
#5
Jesus did exist his story was more of a political history I call him the worlds first
Che Gavera. Mans hypocrisy came later when the leaders of the faith stole the
message from the Coptic Christians and constituted the right win agenda
Jesus had no intention of instituting a religion called Christianity. He wanted to
reform the Jewish faith to reintroduce their inner spirituality He was speaking of
a spiritual war not a military one
 
tay
#6
Jesus doesn't hat the starving children of the earth.......
 
Twila
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Jesus doesn't hat the starving children of the earth.......

He'd re fuit them for bis gang...erm disciples. The disenfranchised make the best terroris...er I mean followers.

If he had been real who knows where his journey may have taken him and his merry band of faithful....
 
gopher
#8
Quote:

I came not to send peace, but a sword.



As I mentioned several times previously, he defined that sword as the "holy spirit which is the word of God" in Ephesians 6:17. By now if you troubled yourself to read it whenever I've mentioned this you would know he did not mean to suggest that war is a good thing.
 
Twila
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

As I mentioned several times previously, he defined that sword as the "holy spirit which is the word of God" in Ephesians 6:17. By now if you troubled yourself to read it whenever I've mentioned this you would know he did not mean to suggest that war is a good thing.

Why wouldn't he just say what he meant if thats what he meant?
 
gopher
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Why wouldn't he just say what he meant if thats what he meant?



For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little
~ Isaiah 28:10



Jesus address your query in Matthew 13:12 etc ....


12 Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables: ‘Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’ 14 In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.…



This is why he spoke in parables (A parable is basically an earthly story with a heavenly meaning.):

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/...ewart_1345.cfm


Those who possess the Holy Spirit will understand. Those who don't have it cannot. This is part of the plan to separate the wheat from the chaff.
 
Dexter Sinister
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

Jesus seems to hate some things. Do you? Is hate good?

No I don't, and no it's not, I think it's always a mistake. Takes a lot of energy to maintain hatred, and it means whatever the object of your hatred is, it's inside your head manipulating your behaviour and it'll usually lead you into making bad decisions about how to deal with it. There are certainly people and things I dislike in varying degrees, but I find mockery or indifference are usually better responses. Even if the object is someone or something truly despicable and/or dangerous, hatred is the wrong response, it clouds the judgment and isn't worth the effort. All it'll achieve is poisoning yourself.
Last edited by Dexter Sinister; May 5th, 2017 at 01:00 AM..
 
selfsame
#12
The sane human being should like and dislike or else he is apathetic insane being.
If one likes the cleanliness, he should dislike the dirtiness; if he likes the light, he dislikes the darkness; likes the safety, dislikes the hurt; likes the happiness, dislikes the misery; likes the justice, dislikes the wrong-doing; likes God, dislikes Satan; likes God's commandments and dislikes the disobedience of God's revelations.

For this reason, God commanded us in the Quran to quit ourselves from the beliefs and conduct of the idolaters, taking Prophet Abraham and the believers with him as a model and example:

Quran 60: 4-5, which mean:
4. You have a good example [to follow] in Abraham [: the devoted friend of God] and those [believers] with him a , when they said to their people [the disbelievers]: "We are clear of you b and of the [idols] which you worship, apart from God.

We reject you
c , and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever, unless you believe in God alone [and then the enmity will turn into friendship.]

But [follow not] the saying of Abraham to his father d : "Certainly I shall ask forgiveness for you, but I have no power to do anything for you against God e ."

[Abraham went on saying:] "Our Lord, on You we rely [in our emigration to the Land of Canaan: Jordan], to You we turn obedient
and to You is the final resort [after our death.]"

[Then God – be glorified – said, completing that which Abraham said:]

5. "Our Lord, let us not be persecuted by the disbelievers f , and forgive us [our sins.]

Surely, You are the All-Mighty [in Your kingdom], the All-Wise [in Your creation.]"

.................................................. .................

4 a i.e. those who believed and followed him.
4 b And we do not befriend with you.
4 c And do not take you into consideration.
4 d For Abraham did not ask forgiveness to his father, but only after a promise which he promised him with.
4 e If He wants to punish you, and I cannot avert the chastisement form you.
5 f i.e. do not set them on us, and so they will persecute us.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/60.htm#a60_4
quran-ayat.com/pret/60.htm#a60_4


Therefore, it is not allowed that man may ask forgiveness to his parents if they are idolaters associating others with God, but he can ask forgiveness for the 'exclusively devoted to God alone without associate'.
 
Murphy
+1
#13
And the Quran also told you to lie, cheat and steal - as long as it's not from another Muslim. We've seen you do that here many, many times.

This thread is about Christianity, not the pagan, Satanic idol worshipping you do. Do you ever visit al-Jinah?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#14
Does Jeebus hate stupid threads?
 
selfsame
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

And the Quran also told you to lie, cheat and steal - as long as it's not from another Muslim. We've seen you do that here many, many times.

It is you, the Wicked Zionists, who do all such indecency and you don't mind about people ( :the Gentiles as you call them.)
 
Murphy
#16
No, it is you. I've caught you lying many times. Do you ever visit al-Jinah?
 
Curious Cdn
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The sane human being should like and dislike or else he is apathetic insane being.
If one likes the cleanliness, he should dislike the dirtiness; if he likes the light, he dislikes the darkness; likes the safety, dislikes the hurt; likes the happiness, dislikes the misery; likes the justice, dislikes the wrong-doing; likes God, dislikes Satan; likes God's commandments and dislikes the disobedience of God's revelations.

For this reason, God commanded us in the Quran to quit ourselves from the beliefs and conduct of the idolaters, taking Prophet Abraham and the believers with him as a model and example:

Quran 60: 4-5, which mean:
4. You have a good example [to follow] in Abraham [: the devoted friend of God] and those [believers] with him a , when they said to their people [the disbelievers]: "We are clear of you b and of the [idols] which you worship, apart from God.

We reject you
c , and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever, unless you believe in God alone [and then the enmity will turn into friendship.]

But [follow not] the saying of Abraham to his father d : "Certainly I shall ask forgiveness for you, but I have no power to do anything for you against God e ."

[Abraham went on saying:] "Our Lord, on You we rely [in our emigration to the Land of Canaan: Jordan], to You we turn obedient
and to You is the final resort [after our death.]"

[Then God – be glorified – said, completing that which Abraham said:]

5. "Our Lord, let us not be persecuted by the disbelievers f , and forgive us [our sins.]

Surely, You are the All-Mighty [in Your kingdom], the All-Wise [in Your creation.]"

.................................................. .................

4 a i.e. those who believed and followed him.
4 b And we do not befriend with you.
4 c And do not take you into consideration.
4 d For Abraham did not ask forgiveness to his father, but only after a promise which he promised him with.
4 e If He wants to punish you, and I cannot avert the chastisement form you.
5 f i.e. do not set them on us, and so they will persecute us.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/60.htm#a60_4
quran-ayat.com/pret/60.htm#a60_4


Therefore, it is not allowed that man may ask forgiveness to his parents if they are idolaters associating others with God, but he can ask forgiveness for the 'exclusively devoted to God alone without associate'.

Would you like a ham sandwich?
 
Murphy
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Does Jeebus hate stupid threads?

Yes, He does.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

It is you, the Wicked Zionists, who do all such indecency and you don't mind about people ( :the Gentiles as you call them.)


 
Murphy
#20
Extra bacon please!
 
Curious Cdn
#21
Make sure it's Halal bacon!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#22
All y'all Canadians gotta understand. I adore Timmies. Truly I do. When I'm in Canada I eat two meals a day there, every day. When I'm travelling in the few parts of the U.S. that have Timmies, I'll route my trip to take me by them and stop in.

HOWEVER, and no offense meant, Timmies has not (yet) achieved the tower of porknificence that is the Hardee's Monster Biscuit!
 
Murphy
#23
My favourite pork dish is cottage roll. And it's pronounced cah-TAGE. You gotta have a little fat to have any flavour. I also like like Oktoberfest Sausage. As my father in law used to say, "It's the finest combination of pork lips and snouts that a man could ask for!" Sadly, Schneiders, the originator of the Oktoberfest sausage, was bought out by Maple Leaf. You can already taste the difference in the Schneider's Red Hot Hot Dogs.




 
Twila
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

All y'all Canadians gotta understand. I adore Timmies. Truly I do. When I'm in Canada I eat two meals a day there, every day. When I'm travelling in the few parts of the U.S. that have Timmies, I'll route my trip to take me by them and stop in.

HOWEVER, and no offense meant, Timmies has not (yet) achieved the tower of porknificence that is the Hardee's Monster Biscuit!

so, we Canadian has learned that Skippy peanut butter will no longer be sold in Canada and we've been warned that the Skippy's in the states is different. IT has more sugar.

This had me wondering just how much more sugar american food has then Canadian. Anyone?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

so, we Canadian has learned that Skippy peanut butter will no longer be sold in Canada and we've been warned that the Skippy's in the states is different. IT has more sugar.

This had me wondering just how much more sugar american food has then Canadian. Anyone?

Lots. Heaps. Gobs.

These are all highly technical terms, you understand.
 
lone wolf
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The sane human being should like and dislike or else he is apathetic insane being.
If one likes the cleanliness, he should dislike the dirtiness; if he likes the light, he dislikes the darkness; likes the safety, dislikes the hurt; likes the happiness, dislikes the misery; likes the justice, dislikes the wrong-doing; likes God, dislikes Satan; likes God's commandments and dislikes the disobedience of God's revelations.

For this reason, God commanded us in the Quran to quit ourselves from the beliefs and conduct of the idolaters, taking Prophet Abraham and the believers with him as a model and example:

Quran 60: 4-5, which mean:
4. You have a good example [to follow] in Abraham [: the devoted friend of God] and those [believers] with him a , when they said to their people [the disbelievers]: "We are clear of you b and of the [idols] which you worship, apart from God.

We reject you
c , and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever, unless you believe in God alone [and then the enmity will turn into friendship.]

But [follow not] the saying of Abraham to his father d : "Certainly I shall ask forgiveness for you, but I have no power to do anything for you against God e ."

[Abraham went on saying:] "Our Lord, on You we rely [in our emigration to the Land of Canaan: Jordan], to You we turn obedient
and to You is the final resort [after our death.]"

[Then God – be glorified – said, completing that which Abraham said:]

5. "Our Lord, let us not be persecuted by the disbelievers f , and forgive us [our sins.]

Surely, You are the All-Mighty [in Your kingdom], the All-Wise [in Your creation.]"

.................................................. .................

4 a i.e. those who believed and followed him.
4 b And we do not befriend with you.
4 c And do not take you into consideration.
4 d For Abraham did not ask forgiveness to his father, but only after a promise which he promised him with.
4 e If He wants to punish you, and I cannot avert the chastisement form you.
5 f i.e. do not set them on us, and so they will persecute us.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/60.htm#a60_4
quran-ayat.com/pret/60.htm#a60_4


Therefore, it is not allowed that man may ask forgiveness to his parents if they are idolaters associating others with God, but he can ask forgiveness for the 'exclusively devoted to God alone without associate'.

The sane among us know there is a difference between dislike and hatred. The rest are just doomed by their little minds to their hells
Last edited by lone wolf; May 5th, 2017 at 11:03 AM..Reason: spell boo-boo
 
Tecumsehsbones
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

The same among us know there is a difference between dislike and hatred. The rest are just doomed by their little minds to their hells

I LIKE my hell. Got it fixed up just the way I want it.
 
selfsame
#28
I think (although it is not up to me) that your punishment from God may be imminent at any time; only He gives respite (may be till your day of death appointment.)
 
Murphy
#29
And I think that someone is going to drop bombs on you. Bombs that will wash away your wickedness.

Do you ever visit al Jinah?
Last edited by Murphy; May 5th, 2017 at 02:41 PM..
 
Cliffy
#30
 

Similar Threads

0
Hate facts are stubborn things
by Locutus | Jun 25th, 2015
30
Outsourcing I hate you I hate you I hate you!
by Retired_Can_Soldier | Apr 26th, 2013
3
Things I hate
by Twila | Jul 29th, 2005
80
Things you hate..............
by Twila | Jun 16th, 2005