Trainer Butterfly knives?

jordaniel56
Before i say my things:
1. Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.
2. Is this part of politics?

Ok so I found out in the canadian law that butterfly knives are part of the gravitational knife type of prohibited weapons. But i wanted to know if the training butter. knives are also banned. As there is no blade.

I just love seeing how these flip.

-Jordaniel

Locutus
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by jordaniel56 View Post

Before i say my things:

Ok so I found out in the canadian law that butterfly knives are part of the gravitational knife type of prohibited weapons. But i wanted to know if the training butter. knives are also banned. As there is no blade.

-Jordaniel

check your dosage new friend.

darkbeaver
Republican
Beware you're making a judgement based on his gender, idiot, why do you hate idiots, rotten basturd yoi! He obviously has not read the label.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
God, I love it when they post in code.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Unless it's made of plastic and doesn't look like a "fly" your screwed if your caught with it, just like brass knuckles. Cops take that **** seriously...

Practice with your fists... if you want some advice, just tuck your chin in and start upper cutting....

darkbeaver
Republican
I've studyed butter knives in tibet, the secret is heat,

Just because he likes drugs!

JamesBondo
Quote: Originally Posted by jordaniel56 View Post

Before i say my things:

-Jordaniel

tread carefully. Just like pellet guns, I'm sure some liberal think tank has done a pigs eye test.