The Story of Your Enslavement

Cliffy
Wake Up!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A&feature=youtu.be

petros
+2
Stop watching bullshˇt brainwash movies on YouTube!!!

Cannuck
What a silly video. I suppose it makes perfect sense if you smoke enough weed

GreenFish66
Video is a little over the top...However, if we continue to allow Big Biz/Gov/Data to head in their current direction; we will be enslaved by our technology soon enough. Net equality/neutrality is essential...Personal Privacy should be the Default Setting.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

What a silly video. I suppose it makes perfect sense if you smoke enough weed

So it did make sense to you. We know where your head is at.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So it did make sense to you. We know where your head is at.

Don't be so silly. Reality works quite well for me.

petros
Jaded works for you?

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFish66 View Post

Video is a little over the top...However, if we continue to allow Big Biz/Gov/Data to head in their current direction; we will be enslaved by our technology soon enough. Net equality/neutrality is essential...Personal Privacy should be the Default Setting.

We already are....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ1_KjEQgo4

petros
I enjoy electricity, diesel and gasoline. They do my bidding at the flip of a switch or turn of a key.

lone wolf
Do you enjoy it quite so much when it becomes a necessity and its price goes up through the roof in the name of greater corporate profit?

Probably ... just for the argument, right?

petros
I like you am a Corporation. It's up to me to manage my consumption according to my budget.

lone wolf
Average daily consumption - 71 kwh in 856 sq ft with gas heat, 100 amp service? Someone in Markham is playing with numbers. Who manages that?

petros
2.9kw/h? Are you growing dope? Actual or estimated?

SLM
+2
Enslavement. Interesting.

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly ironic that those who go one the most about Your (meaning our of course) Enslavement are usually the most rabid and fervent in their own ideologies, in other words, rather enslaved to them?

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Enslavement. Interesting.

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly ironic that those who go one the most about Your (meaning our of course) Enslavement are usually the most rabid and fervent in their own ideologies, in other words, rather enslaved to them?

You just have newly discovered fear. You don't know better.

Kreskin
+2
Some people see a causal relationship between big brother and everything in life, no matter how trivial.

Tonington
+3
#17  Top Rated Post
Any animal that didn't fear it's own death would not last long in the evolutionary arms race. I can't get past that silly statement.

damngrumpy
Once fear grips the mantle of societies agenda we see the real focus of
the State, The State is no longer you and I it operates within its own set
of rules. Slowly but surely the leavers of fear are used to coax us out of
our freedom in exchange for something imaginary that would be our
collective security. We are becoming what our fathers and grandfathers
fought against the Police State. Consumers societies have to be protected
you know. Wake up people it matters not who we elect if the intent of those
who control the agenda are in a different circle of agenda

lone wolf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

2.9kw/h? Are you growing dope? Actual or estimated?

It's a "Smart" meter. You tell me. Enslavement is dependency. The inflated numbers may be fraud (Hydro guy found no fault with the meter) The threat of cutting power if the bill isn't paid (I do - but short) is extortion.

2.9 kwh? I wish. Who has room to grow dope and live in 856 sq feet?

SLM

You just have newly discovered fear. You don't know better.

Thanks for reminding me, that's the other thing that off putting about the whole thing.

It's rather horribly condescending.

Cliffy
+2

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

It's a "Smart" meter. You tell me. Enslavement is dependency. The inflated numbers may be fraud (Hydro guy found no fault with the meter) The threat of cutting power if the bill isn't paid (I do - but short) is extortion.

2.9 kwh? I wish. Who has room to grow dope and live in 856 sq feet?

Equalized?

2.95 X 24 hours = 71kWh per day. That is like 3 space heaters worth of draw nonstop.. That is quite a bit. Plasma TV by any chance?

Who is us and we?

SLM
+1

Equalized?

2.95 X 24 hours = 71kWh per day. That is like 3 space heaters worth of draw nonstop.. That is quite a bit. Plasma TV by any chance?

Unprecedented number of complaints against Hydro One: watchdog | CTV Toronto News

Ontario Ombudsman - Investigation Results

Hydro One bills have unleashed 'incredible' number of complaints to Ontario ombudsman | National Post

It's got nothing to with any Plasma tv, the problem originates elsewhere, I'd lay real money on it.

Kreskin

Controlled by Mr Advertising Man, the big brother of all thought processes?

Lets face it, some people are just damn good at what they do. Marketing isn't going away.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Unprecedented number of complaints against Hydro One: watchdog | CTV Toronto News

Ontario Ombudsman - Investigation Results

Hydro One bills have unleashed 'incredible' number of complaints to Ontario ombudsman | National Post

It's got nothing to with any Plasma tv, the problem originates elsewhere, I'd lay real money on it.

Has anyone filed a complaint with the cops?

Cliffy

Kreskin
It's survival of the fittest Cliffy. There are very talented people who can do just about anything, including selling ice cubes to Eskimos. No grand conspiracy there. People want to make your money. You decide if you want to give it to them.

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

It's survival of the fittest Cliffy. There are very talented people who can do just about anything, including selling ice cubes to Eskimos. No grand conspiracy there. People want to make your money. You decide if you want to give it to them.

But that's not the message. The message is that none us of have a brain in our heads and are completely incapable of making a decision.

Just because that's insulting and condescending and isn't actually true, doesn't mean that isn't what the message is.

petros
+1
You need to overcome that new found fear, quit your job, sell your home and do DMT. You'll be free of your fear and chains of having a home and food in you pantry.

SLM

You need to overcome that new found fear, quit your job, sell your home and do DMT. You'll be free of your fear and chains of having a home and food in you pantry.

Sure, I'll be destitute and homeless but at least I won't be "enslaved".