Question about moving.

gatoraco
ROFL, how'd ya know.... And I will be doing just that about a mile down the road! LOL

farasha1118
once u are in canada that's it,,u can move around the country as if it is as one,,,no passport to move around just like in the states we dont need anything to go from new york to texas u just go,,,whatever u do plan to do once u get to your new place and u can let the immiration office know of your new address ,,,,good luck

farasha1118
once u are in canada that's it,,u can move around the country as if it is as one,,,no passport to move around just like in the states we dont need anything to go from new york to texas u just go,,,whatever u do plan to do once u get to your new place and u can let the immiration office know of your new address ,,,,good luck

farasha1118

farasha1118

farasha1118
ops sorry about that i didn't mean to leave so many replies my mouse i thought wasn';t working lololol

gatoraco
I'M HERE! I made it!!! Got my SIN, Driver's license and a job!!! Still in the shelter here, but doing great. The food really bites! I will soon get my own apartment. been here since December 29th. Write back! :P

TenPenny
So where is here? And what kind of a job did you get?

farasha1118
Quote: Originally Posted by gatoraco

I'M HERE! I made it!!! Got my SIN, Driver's license and a job!!! Still in the shelter here, but doing great. The food really bites! I will soon get my own apartment. been here since December 29th. Write back! :P

i have a question for u ,,are u an american or what? i ask cause u received a sin card ?
what's wrong with the food?,,,

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by gatoraco

Wow, good for you!

I was wondering how you made out.