Rush Limbaugh's ratings fall


Hoid
#271
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Anyone who thinks Rush will die off is just not really aware of what he and others like him do.

Sad to say he's around until he actually dies or he 'retires'.

His main thing was the Clintons. I don't really think his heart is in the game anymore.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -2
#272
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

His main thing was the Clintons. I don't really think his heart is in the game anymore.

His brain is so damaged after decades of substance obuse, I'm surprised that he could care less about anything, anymore.
 
Hoid
#273
I don't think he ever cared about anything.

Its a gig.
 
Walter
+1
#274
This thread started almost nine years ago and Rush is more popular than ever.

On today's program he will have the POTUS himself on the show starting at 2:30. I'll be listening.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#275
May 25, 2011 ~



Quote: Originally Posted by Icarus27k View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if Limbaugh announced soon that he is going to hang it up and retire his microphone. A great advance for human civilization, if you ask me. He'll try to make it seem like it did it voluntarily, but it's because people aren't listening to him as much as they used to.




*snicker*
 
EagleSmack
+2
#276
And we have not heard from Icarus27k since March of 2016.
 
Walter
+1
#277
Rush announced today that he has advanced lung cancer. He will continue to do his broadcast as he goes through treatment. Godspeed, Rush.
 
Girth
+1
#278
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Rush announced today that he has advanced lung cancer. He will continue to do his broadcast as he goes through treatment. Godspeed, Rush.



Alex Trebec on the other hand....now that is a tragedy.
 
Hoid
+2
#279
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Rush announced today that he has advanced lung cancer. He will continue to do his broadcast as he goes through treatment. Godspeed, Rush.

He will be missed by hundreds
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#280
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Rush announced today that he has advanced lung cancer. He will continue to do his broadcast as he goes through treatment. Godspeed, Rush.

We must all make way for the future , even Hoid will have his chance .
 
Hoid
+1
#281
“There is nobody like him,”

Says President Game Show Host about a man whose followers are referred to as dittoheads - because they are exactly like him.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#282
Only the Grim Reaper could take down Rush... the racist, alt-left Libs never could.



Thanks for oceans of liberal tears Rush.
 
Walter
+1
#283
Rush Limbaugh Is Irreplaceable
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...irreplaceable/

Good to see Rush receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom yesterday during the SOTU address.
 
Girth
#284
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Rush Limbaugh Is Irreplaceable
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...irreplaceable/
Good to see Rush receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom yesterday during the SOTU address.

What did he do to deserve it?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#285
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

What did he do to deserve it?


How much does Rush Limbaugh give to charity?
Charitable work
NewsMax reported Limbaugh donated $250,000 in 2006, and the Society's 2006 annual report placed him in the $500,000 to $999,999 category. Limbaugh donated $320,000 during the 2007 Cure-a-Thon, which the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society reported had raised $3.1 million
 
Walter
+1
#286
Limbaugh donated $5M to Tunnels to Towers last year.
 
AnnaE
+1 / -1
#287
Just enough to claim on his income tax? lol
Anyway, was he charitable before he got cancer (and I mean did he give more than he could claim on income tax)?
And wouldn't it be nice if everyone got the medal for just giving to charity? I'm sure there'd be millions of them. So Limbaugh isn't really all that special, then, huh?
 
Hoid
#288
Shannon Doherty also has cancer.

The Medal of Freedom people are checking into her charitable donations.
 
Walter
+1
#289
Limbaugh saved AM radio.
 
Girth
#290
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Shannon Doherty also has cancer.
The Medal of Freedom people are checking into her charitable donations.

So weird...first Luke Perry, now Shannon Doherty. It seems like yesterday that I was watching 90210 in high school.
 
AnnaE
#291
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Limbaugh saved AM radio.

All by himself?
hahahaha
 
Walter
#292
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

All by himself?
hahahaha

Yes.
https://www.mbaweb.org/rush-limbaugh/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:R...Saved_AM_radio"
https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/09/u...he-static.html
https://www.wnd.com/2000/08/1667/
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...irreplaceable/
https://reasonablereporter.wordpress...is-old-medium/
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...toryId=7099344
 
DaSleeper
+1
#293
I liked his TV shows in the 90's......
 
AnnaE
-1
#294
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yes.
https://www.mbaweb.org/rush-limbaugh/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:R...Saved_AM_radio"
https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/09/u...he-static.html
https://www.wnd.com/2000/08/1667/
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...irreplaceable/
https://reasonablereporter.wordpress...is-old-medium/
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...toryId=7099344

According to himself. Sounds a lot like Gore inventing the www. lol
 

Similar Threads

7
Post Ratings
by eh1eh | Dec 6th, 2010
68
Rush LImbaugh's new conspiracy theory
by Tonington | May 4th, 2010
0
The TV Ratings System
by missile | Mar 7th, 2006