Fail: Stuff used to take down Trump candidacy/presidency


pgs
Free Thinker
#211
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

When are you going to achieve that accomplishment, pigs?

If you had money in your pocket you wouldn’t have to spend all your time on the internet . Funny how that works .
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#212
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

If you had money in your pocket you wouldn’t have to spend all your time on the internet . Funny how that works .

Funny how it works that I go to work at 8 AM, and come back on here at 9 PM and find that you have left your idiotic twattle on here in between.

Funny that.

Get a job, son.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#213
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Funny how it works that I go to work at 8 AM, and come back on here at 9 PM and find that you have left your idiotic twattle on here in between.

Funny that.

Get a job, son.

13 hours a day and still don’t have two nickels to rub together , sad . Doesn’t Pierre’s navy pay you a pension ?
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#214
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

13 hours a day and still don’t have two nickels to rub together , sad . Doesn’t Pierre’s navy pay you a pension ?

I live within two blocks of the last three "Princess Margaret Dream Home Lottery" dream homes. (Two of them are empty ... sitting there, adding the millions to their value ...tick-tick-tick. Ain't doin' that on EI.

Surry, maybe ...
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#215
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I live within two blocks of the last three "Princess Margaret Dream Home Lottery" dream homes. (Two of them are empty ... sitting there, adding the millions to their value ...tick-tick-tick. Ain't doin' that on EI.

Surry, maybe ...

Grand . Why don’t you have two nickels to rub together?
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#216
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Grand . Why don’t you have two nickels to rub together?

You're delusional, pigs.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#217
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You're delusional, pigs.

At least I am not broke . Sucks to be you , eh ?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#218
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

At least I am not broke . Sucks to be you , eh ?

I would think it would suck to be an asshole like you, pigs.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#219
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I would think it would suck to be an asshole like you, pigs.

No Cliffy , life is good , I am reasonably healthy , have friends and interests and have money to spend . If this global warming would go away and allow me to golf life would be even better .
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#220
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

At least I am not broke . Sucks to be you , eh ?

You figure that I'm broke? Are you nuts? Are you living in a tent?
 
Hoid
+1
#221
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You figure that I'm broke? Are you nuts? Are you living in a tent?

In Surrey that's called a fixer upper.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#222
Opinions | Robert Mueller failed to do his duty
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#223
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Opinions | Robert Mueller failed to do his duty

He wasn't allowed to do his duty because of Trump and his gang sabotaging his investigation. He hired Barr to put a stop to it. What more will it take to get you to turn away from this sack of shit and stop defending him?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#224
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

He wasn't allowed to do his duty because of Trump and his gang sabotaging his investigation. He hired Barr to put a stop to it. What more will it take to get you to turn away from this sack of shit and stop defending him?

Nothing can do it. When Tiny said "I could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes," he was correct.

If the Great Pumpkin is caught raping and sexually torturing three-year-olds, none of his supporters will abandon him. Not. . . one.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#225
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

He wasn't allowed to do his duty because of Trump and his gang sabotaging his investigation. He hired Barr to put a stop to it. What more will it take to get you to turn away from this sack of shit and stop defending him?

What sabotage Cliffy?

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nothing can do it. When Tiny said "I could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes," he was correct.
If the Great Pumpkin is caught raping and sexually torturing three-year-olds, none of his supporters will abandon him. Not. . . one.

To present evidence with proof and fact is one way, not with unnamed sources and innuendo
 
Hoid
#226
unnamed sources and innuendo sounds like redaction
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#227
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

unnamed sources and innuendo sounds like redaction

Sounds like CNN
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#228
Declining. Poll results, again ... Trump just can't get and stay above 1/3rd.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...rating-825079/
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#229
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

What sabotage Cliffy?

To present evidence with proof and fact is one way, not with unnamed sources and innuendo

No amount of evidence will ever... ever change your mind, so it is pointless to talk to you. You fit Bones' description of a Trumpite to a T.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#230
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

What sabotage Cliffy?
To present evidence with proof and fact is one way, not with unnamed sources and innuendo

Which is exactly what Mueller did, and your denials of that are a perfect example of my point.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#231
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Which is exactly what Mueller did, and your denials of that are a perfect example of my point.

Are you talking about the redacted parts of the report? A prosecution group put together that were primarily Dem. supporters would have came up with a lot more if it was there IMO
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#232
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

No amount of evidence will ever... ever change your mind, so it is pointless to talk to you. You fit Bones' description of a Trumpite to a T.

What verifiable evidence are you talking about? Is this shifty Schiff posing as Cliffy?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#233
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Are you talking about the redacted parts of the report? A prosecution group put together that were primarily Dem. supporters would have came up with a lot more if it was there IMO

Heh-heh. Yeah. Lifelong Republican Robert Mueller is now a "Dem supporter."

You should listen to yourself. Talk about a Twue Bewiever!

And John McCain wasn't a hero and wasn't a conservative. Because your Orange Messiah said so.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#234
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Heh-heh. Yeah. Lifelong Republican Robert Mueller is now a "Dem supporter."
You should listen to yourself. Talk about a Twue Bewiever!
And John McCain wasn't a hero and wasn't a conservative. Because your Orange Messiah said so.

I didn't say Bob I said his team of prosecutors
 
Tecumsehsbones
#235
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I didn't say Bob I said his team of prosecutors

Because, of course, Bob Mueller is a naive little bunny, easily led around by the nose by EEE-vil Demon-rats.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#236
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because, of course, Bob Mueller is a naive little bunny, easily led around by the nose by EEE-vil Demon-rats.

We've all read the prosecution team's bias, now Mueller himself we all know was a Rep. did he assemble the team because he was a never Trumper, or to point blame in the face of his Rep. colleagues if impeachable indictments were handed down, or in this case of nothing found defend the findings pointing to the extreme bias of his team. Nobody knows what his true intent was what we do know is the investigation wasn't broad it focused on Trump, but threw some breadcrumbs out in the direction of Hitlery, DNC, top elite of the DOJ, and in the direction of Obama himself. If the report came out blatant proof of collusion or obstruction I would have changed my tune, but the evidence that did come out was nothing more than rookie political mistakes a benefit of doubt should be warranted, all bets are off if a bombshell does still drop. M'kay
 
Tecumsehsbones
#237
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

We've all read the prosecution team's bias, now Mueller himself we all know was a Rep. did he assemble the team because he was a never Trumper, or to point blame in the face of his Rep. colleagues if impeachable indictments were handed down, or in this case of nothing found defend the findings pointing to the extreme bias of his team. Nobody knows what his true intent was what we do know is the investigation wasn't broad it focused on Trump, but threw some breadcrumbs out in the direction of Hitlery, DNC, top elite of the DOJ, and in the direction of Obama himself. If the report came out blatant proof of collusion or obstruction I would have changed my tune, but the evidence that did come out was nothing more than rookie political mistakes a benefit of doubt should be warranted, all bets are off if a bombshell does still drop. M'kay

OK, thanks.

Nice to know what someone who's knowledge of what's going on is matched only by his legitimate interest (zero equals zero, it's a mathematical fact) thinks.

If you can dignify such a spouting of utter bullshit with the term "thought."
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#238
Sorry
 
Tecumsehsbones
#239
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Sorry

You have reason to be.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#240
Why? I didn't try to embarrass you