Fail: Stuff used to take down Trump candidacy/presidency

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

When are you going to achieve that accomplishment, pigs?

If you had money in your pocket you wouldn’t have to spend all your time on the internet . Funny how that works .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

If you had money in your pocket you wouldn’t have to spend all your time on the internet . Funny how that works .

Funny how it works that I go to work at 8 AM, and come back on here at 9 PM and find that you have left your idiotic twattle on here in between.

Funny that.

Get a job, son.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Funny how it works that I go to work at 8 AM, and come back on here at 9 PM and find that you have left your idiotic twattle on here in between.

Funny that.

Get a job, son.

13 hours a day and still don’t have two nickels to rub together , sad . Doesn’t Pierre’s navy pay you a pension ?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

13 hours a day and still don’t have two nickels to rub together , sad . Doesn’t Pierre’s navy pay you a pension ?

I live within two blocks of the last three "Princess Margaret Dream Home Lottery" dream homes. (Two of them are empty ... sitting there, adding the millions to their value ...tick-tick-tick. Ain't doin' that on EI.

Surry, maybe ...

pgs
Free Thinker

I live within two blocks of the last three "Princess Margaret Dream Home Lottery" dream homes. (Two of them are empty ... sitting there, adding the millions to their value ...tick-tick-tick. Ain't doin' that on EI.

Surry, maybe ...

Grand . Why don’t you have two nickels to rub together?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Grand . Why don’t you have two nickels to rub together?

You're delusional, pigs.

pgs
Free Thinker

You're delusional, pigs.

At least I am not broke . Sucks to be you , eh ?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

I would think it would suck to be an asshole like you, pigs.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I would think it would suck to be an asshole like you, pigs.

No Cliffy , life is good , I am reasonably healthy , have friends and interests and have money to spend . If this global warming would go away and allow me to golf life would be even better .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

You figure that I'm broke? Are you nuts? Are you living in a tent?

Hoid
+1

You figure that I'm broke? Are you nuts? Are you living in a tent?

In Surrey that's called a fixer upper.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Opinions | Robert Mueller failed to do his duty

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Opinions | Robert Mueller failed to do his duty

He wasn't allowed to do his duty because of Trump and his gang sabotaging his investigation. He hired Barr to put a stop to it. What more will it take to get you to turn away from this sack of shit and stop defending him?

Tecumsehsbones

He wasn't allowed to do his duty because of Trump and his gang sabotaging his investigation. He hired Barr to put a stop to it. What more will it take to get you to turn away from this sack of shit and stop defending him?

Nothing can do it. When Tiny said "I could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes," he was correct.

If the Great Pumpkin is caught raping and sexually torturing three-year-olds, none of his supporters will abandon him. Not. . . one.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

What sabotage Cliffy?

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nothing can do it. When Tiny said "I could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes," he was correct.
If the Great Pumpkin is caught raping and sexually torturing three-year-olds, none of his supporters will abandon him. Not. . . one.

To present evidence with proof and fact is one way, not with unnamed sources and innuendo

Hoid
unnamed sources and innuendo sounds like redaction

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

unnamed sources and innuendo sounds like redaction

Sounds like CNN

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Declining. Poll results, again ... Trump just can't get and stay above 1/3rd.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...rating-825079/

Cliffy
Free Thinker

What sabotage Cliffy?

To present evidence with proof and fact is one way, not with unnamed sources and innuendo

No amount of evidence will ever... ever change your mind, so it is pointless to talk to you. You fit Bones' description of a Trumpite to a T.

Tecumsehsbones

What sabotage Cliffy?

Which is exactly what Mueller did, and your denials of that are a perfect example of my point.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Which is exactly what Mueller did, and your denials of that are a perfect example of my point.

Are you talking about the redacted parts of the report? A prosecution group put together that were primarily Dem. supporters would have came up with a lot more if it was there IMO

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

No amount of evidence will ever... ever change your mind, so it is pointless to talk to you. You fit Bones' description of a Trumpite to a T.

What verifiable evidence are you talking about? Is this shifty Schiff posing as Cliffy?

Tecumsehsbones

Are you talking about the redacted parts of the report? A prosecution group put together that were primarily Dem. supporters would have came up with a lot more if it was there IMO

Heh-heh. Yeah. Lifelong Republican Robert Mueller is now a "Dem supporter."

You should listen to yourself. Talk about a Twue Bewiever!

And John McCain wasn't a hero and wasn't a conservative. Because your Orange Messiah said so.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Heh-heh. Yeah. Lifelong Republican Robert Mueller is now a "Dem supporter."
You should listen to yourself. Talk about a Twue Bewiever!
And John McCain wasn't a hero and wasn't a conservative. Because your Orange Messiah said so.

I didn't say Bob I said his team of prosecutors

Tecumsehsbones

I didn't say Bob I said his team of prosecutors

Because, of course, Bob Mueller is a naive little bunny, easily led around by the nose by EEE-vil Demon-rats.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Because, of course, Bob Mueller is a naive little bunny, easily led around by the nose by EEE-vil Demon-rats.

We've all read the prosecution team's bias, now Mueller himself we all know was a Rep. did he assemble the team because he was a never Trumper, or to point blame in the face of his Rep. colleagues if impeachable indictments were handed down, or in this case of nothing found defend the findings pointing to the extreme bias of his team. Nobody knows what his true intent was what we do know is the investigation wasn't broad it focused on Trump, but threw some breadcrumbs out in the direction of Hitlery, DNC, top elite of the DOJ, and in the direction of Obama himself. If the report came out blatant proof of collusion or obstruction I would have changed my tune, but the evidence that did come out was nothing more than rookie political mistakes a benefit of doubt should be warranted, all bets are off if a bombshell does still drop. M'kay

Tecumsehsbones

We've all read the prosecution team's bias, now Mueller himself we all know was a Rep. did he assemble the team because he was a never Trumper, or to point blame in the face of his Rep. colleagues if impeachable indictments were handed down, or in this case of nothing found defend the findings pointing to the extreme bias of his team. Nobody knows what his true intent was what we do know is the investigation wasn't broad it focused on Trump, but threw some breadcrumbs out in the direction of Hitlery, DNC, top elite of the DOJ, and in the direction of Obama himself. If the report came out blatant proof of collusion or obstruction I would have changed my tune, but the evidence that did come out was nothing more than rookie political mistakes a benefit of doubt should be warranted, all bets are off if a bombshell does still drop. M'kay

OK, thanks.

Nice to know what someone who's knowledge of what's going on is matched only by his legitimate interest (zero equals zero, it's a mathematical fact) thinks.

If you can dignify such a spouting of utter bullshit with the term "thought."

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Sorry

Tecumsehsbones

Sorry

You have reason to be.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Why? I didn't try to embarrass you