Day of the Lord, wrath and blessings

MHz
BTW you are doing it again and if you had read my post your post would have taken on a different tone. Answer your own question if you expect an answer from me, that is a sign of a polite person is it not? Wanting to receive information but never give information is a sign that is common in your little group. It is not only bad manners it inhibits your own growth as you end up rejecting many things that that are useful.
Since you appear to be in this mode I'm going to move you little rant over to the thread I started the last time you pissed me off by saying you represented 'Jews' and I went onto show they should be able to understand their own holy books if they had two brain cells to run together.
How do you like me so far??

Cliffy

MHz
Does this sound like the book is against critical thinking??

1Th:5:21:
Prove all things;
hold fast that which is good.

Let this link play for a couple of weeks and then tell me how you are feeling.
[youtube]c5LDNJNL3K8&list=PLRMq2ddtNXUAfnNGrY45r2ctvVp4optM w&index=8[/youtube]

Firesign Theatre - Not Insane

Jinentonix
Personally, I get a chuckle when religitards quote their scriptures as if they are proof that the Bible (Quran, Torah, whatever) is truly God's word. All these "prophets" talking to burning bushes and angels and gods and shit is a joke. Today they would be called schizophrenics and no-one would take them seriously.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Does this sound like the book is against critical thinking??

1Th:5:21:
Prove all things;

Okay, prove God exists.

MHz
No 50 words or less demand?

The doubting Thomas story came into effect when the last writer of the NT died. Until then they could do the signs following and that was the proof that God was a literal being. In 70 Ad the 'time of the Gentiles' came into effect and Re:11 picks up that same period of time when there are 3 1/2 years of that time left. The two witnesses can do 'exploits' during that last period of time so when they begin is the day that physical proof will again be available. Until the the book either grabs you or it doesn't, I can make a pretty good case for the book being written for us as we can check the stories out for ourselves.

Lu:21:20-24:
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies,
then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains;
and let them which are in the midst of it depart out;
and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
For these be the days of vengeance,
that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
But woe unto them that are with child,
and to them that give suck,
in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land,
and wrath upon this people.
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Re:11:1:
And there was given me a reed like unto a rod:
and the angel stood,
saying,
Rise,
and measure the temple of God,
and the altar,
and them that worship therein.
Re:11:2:
But the court which is without the temple leave out,
and measure it not;
for it is given unto the Gentiles:
and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Ex:14:1-3:
And the LORD spake unto Moses,
saying,
Speak unto the children of Israel,
that they turn and encamp before Pi-hahiroth,
between Migdol and the sea,
over against Baal-zephon:
before it shall ye encamp by the sea.
For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel,
They are entangled in the land,
the wilderness hath shut them in.

It only takes that little verse to point to the crossing being at the narrows between the two lakes on the map. The longer version on the text says Moses turned south at Migdol but went on the west side of the lakes and stopped at the first narrow spot. All that night a strong east wind blew the water from the lower lake into the larger upper lake so Moses and Company could cross and the soldiers were net by the water coming back at speed when the wind stopped blowing.
Zoom in on that spot using googleearth and you can see their footy prints almost. Want me to screenshot it?

Not proof of anything other than the Bible's version is more believable than all other versions combined. God is slick in His ways most of the time. Moving mountains is for another time and place.

The next step in proving the book is proof of the book being the work of a single author starts with an examination of what text is devoted to the completion of the two bruises in Ge:3:15.

Cliffy
A book written by Israelites still humping their goats in the desert is supposed to be the word of gawd. Gi yur head a shake man. For a conspiracy theorist, you missed the biggest hoax of all time.

MHz
Did I get any of the lies exposed, if so that already puts it in the realm I got the Bible right also. The Bible would have been the first one cracked and the investigation got started when I was reading things by Scholars that were false, flat out against what the words in the book said. If that applies to one book it applies to all books of that nature.
You don\t have to accept my version but you should at least acknowledge the version I have adopted is a lot different than your version.
Being a non-believer would mean I would never visit a religious thread. you hang around them from start to finish. Are you on a mission to save people from themselves?? How is that any different than the bible pushers trying to convert people when their version is very flawed.

Lets go with all the writers were from the Temple Tribe. One that stressed honesty as being the most important quality in a person.
Let's say I'm through in my 'research' as far as any topic goes and only time is a factor if the topics are equal in complexity. A simple topic can be thoroughly examined in a day so there is no excuse of 'missing some important facts'.

Today the theme includes references to Elias coming before the wrath. To be true the vision on the mountain with Moses, Elias and Christ would have to be manifest into reality. Revelations points out that the sinners on the planet are killed before anybody from the 12 Tribes is resurrected so wrath is past before Elias arrives in the flesh. The wrath after he is alive is 1,000 years later when Satan and all the remaining fallen angels are sent to the fiery lake. The difference in scale is Christ buns Satan's home city, God then does the same for the rest of the planet. The timing difference makes a big change in the big picture.
What makes you think you were given the best understanding about the book when everything else they taught was pretty much ass-backwards to what it should have been.
Someday you are going to have to admit you were lied to about a few things, maybe even many things. A good liar will admit to being a liar and he may even show you some examples as he deals with other people yet he will have you believing that you are special so they would not ever lie to you. Chronic liars lie about everything, even things they don't have to.

Why aren't you posting on the thread that is about how the Indians have been fuked over while the headlines try and put the blame on them when the money sent their way goes into the pockets of thieves long before it gets into the recipients pockets.

Same thing happens to the money sent to the people in Gaza, Israel scoops it up and all but a few dollars goes to administration fees. It is the same con, just a different scale.

Belief in God doesn't bode well for spineless people.

Cliffy
And some liars believe in their own lies and are not aware they are lying, even to themselves.

MHz
The only reason you reject my version is because you didn't come up with it yourself.

Universal salvation demands that everyone will be gathered at some point before the end of the Great White Throne event. If the book didn't see you become a believer does that mean God hardened your heart? Even after 1260 days with the two witnesses alive 2/3 of the planet are still not believers.
What level of miracle would it take for you to become a believer in a literal God??

Cliffy

The only reason you reject my version is because you didn't come up with it yourself.

Universal salvation demands that everyone will be gathered at some point before the end of the Great White Throne event. If the book didn't see you become a believer does that mean God hardened your heart? Even after 1260 days with the two witnesses alive 2/3 of the planet are still not believers.
What level of miracle would it take for you to become a believer in a literal God??

Simply put: Gawd is not separate from the rest of reality. Gawd does not sit in judgment of anybody. The book is plagiarized from many older books. It was never meant to be taken literally.
Instead of just reading the book, study its history, the history of religions and the where, why, how and who of its origins.

MHz
So saith the drowning man as he tries to save himself from the truth.

Why misspell that word if you really believe He is just a myth??

Cliffy

So saith the drowning man as he tries to save himself from the truth.

Why misspell that word if you really believe He is just a myth??

It is a myth. Doesn't matter how you spell a myth.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Have you been eating it? That could be your medical issue. It's probably a Jew ish conspiracy, eh what? Or maybe aliens.

Is Jewish a swear word for you fukers??

Cliffy

Cliffy

MHz
+1
Here is a sample of my madness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3...=RDWM8bTdBs-cw
Ezekiel:38 and the Gog war. Ezekiel:38 is for the 1,000 year reign and the 'battle' that comes when Satan and all remaining fallen angels in the Pit are released and joined by the ones whose bones are buried in a graveyard in Israel in Ezekiel:39.

The people that are there at the end of the chapter are the ones at the start of the chapter that complete the 7 year clean-up and the 7 months of gathering some bones and burying them in a special graveyard that has the name Gog attached to it. The bones belong to the 4 fallen angels that manifest into the 200M horsemen and it is by these being that the 12 Tribes are brought down to being just the 144,000. By the evening of the day Jesus returns and kills all sinners the whole House of Israel will be alive and standing in Israel.

If Gog does not exist until 7 years into the 1,000 year reign then they cannot be in a war at the start because part of the vials is the river of blood and that is the death of those angelic horsemen. There are a few clues in Eze:38 that it is the 1,000 years such as Jerusalem is an unwalled city during that time and it is only during that time that the people are living in safety for the first time. An earlier reference to Damascus being part of prophecy that you believe is happening either means you are working off materials somebody has handed you or you missed more than a passage or two of Scripture. The bones of men that dies as part of the return do not have their bones gathered and placed in the City of Gog.

Damascus is 1 Gentile city mentioned when all Gentile cities are also flattened. Jerusalem is the first one and it is hit with the same fire that God used on Sodom.

Re:16:17-21:
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven,
from the throne,
saying,
It is done.
And there were voices,
and thunders,
and lightnings;
and there was a great earthquake,
such as was not since men were upon the earth,
so mighty an earthquake,
and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts,

and the cities of the nations fell:

and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
And every island fled away,
and the mountains were not found.
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Jer:25:18:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;

Jer:25:26:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:
and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Jer:25:29:
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.

Jer:25:32:
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jer:25:33:
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.

Zec:14:2:
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
and the city shall be taken,
and the houses rifled,
and the women ravished;
and half of the city shall go forth into captivity,
and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec:14:3:
Then shall the LORD go forth,
and fight against those nations,
as when he fought in the day of battle.

M't:25:31:
When the Son of man shall come in his glory,
and all the holy angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
M't:25:32:
And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

All nations means all nations.

This has to be from a vid on youtibe because of the timestamp, no idea which one at the moment.

1:00 from a prophecy POV 70 years is not found in the Bible unless you take the historical version and that has some major flaws in it. (as does the 7 year trib based on the 70th week being split off) Men can determine what the prophecy means and then take steps to fulfill it when all that is being done is part of a prophecy or a watered down version. Making the Eze:37 resurrection figurative rather than literal like the cross was is one of the better examples of how that is done.

2:00 numbers, If verses are looked at as being witnesses then a reference that uses 3 verses is like having 3 witnesses testify to something. The term 'day of the lord' will get you a couple of dozen references and the 24 passages they are found in add detail to the same event. Not much room for imagination to be at work when you have that many references. The kings in the OT might apply to how many Gentile Nations rule over Jerusalem between 70AD and the return. Nobody has done a study on it so it is an unanswered question and probably will stay that way for some time.
The vision and explanation in Da:7 and Re:17 mentions the same 10 men so there is another way that numbers help solve something. The time of the punishment in Isa:65 is 1,000 years as the sword is the same sword in Re:16 and that chapter and the fate of being in the grave and awake can only be the ones sent to hell. To get there the 7 vials have to be what causes your death.
Common words are the best way to look for connections rather than the Hebrew language is the key. Daniel and his 3 friends would have restored the OT back to the original condition and the NT was in Greek from the start.

3:00 Israel is the key. Ge:3:15 is the key. Re:12 is an expansion of that verse with Eve being the 1st woman and the 12 starts are 12OT Saints and their wives that were resurrected with Jesus and they ascended to become the 24 Elders in Re:4.
Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 is about this earth in the past, in the present and in the future as dictated by the person that takes it from being slightly less than perfect into being perfect. The rest of the book is about the completion of the two bruises and the creation of the 'seed of Eve'. Abraham was protected so he would become the father of a certain man. Joseph is considered to be father of the 12 Tribes and the resurrections in Eze:47 go back that far. Abraham is the father to many nations so he will be leading them around during the 1,000 years. Moses brought in the 10 Commandments as the law that replaced the law that the giants ruled by. That is the Re:21 law and when the last giant died (6 fingered person) the 10 Commandments took over. The 600+laws were there so Jesus could be sinless when He died. When He said, 'It is finished.' just before He died He was referencing all things to do with the bruise to the heel. When He says, 'It is done.' as He pours out the 7th vial the bruise to Satan's head is being referenced. Acts:10 was the dividing line, Gentile food being made clean was the last day of the 70 week so it was 3 1/2 years after the cross. What Peter taught is what Paul's letters and most of the NT covers. The Apostles stayed in Jerusalem until 70AD and the Disciple of John the Baptist that wrote the Gospel of John and the Revelations of John set up the 7 Churches named in Re:2 and 3. The Church left Judea when Stephen was killed and that was before the last half of the 70th week was completed in 33AD.

If you take Matthew:24:3-13 and compare it to Luke:21:12-24 and find they are more similar than not then it is about the time from when Stephen was killed and Rome came in 70AD. In Luke:21:24 the destruction of the temple was in 70AD and a period known as 'the time of the Gentiles' started and from then Jew and Gentile could pray to God like Daniel did when he was in exile in Babylon. Re:11 picks that same period of time up when the Gospel has been taken around the world and there is 42 months left of that period of time. Repenting you sins through the lord's Prater said in private is how you are counted as being in the temple. It ends the same day the two witnesses are killed and for the time they are in the grave Satan has control of Jerusalem and the return is on the same day they are resurrected from the grave. The end of the testing for the Apostles was 70AD, the end of the testing they wrote about in the NT is the morning the two witnesses are resurrected back to life and they rise to cloud height in front of some merchants who are about to worship Satan as he sits on a false throne on holy ground in Jerusalem. Satan has been in charge of the planet for 3 1/2 year that started the day he let a fallen angel out of the Pit. The two witnesses start their 1260 days 4 days before that on the day the 1st trump sounds. The beast that kills them has an equal time and his time starts on the day the 5th trump sounds and it ends 3 1/2 days after he kills the two witnesses. That puts an off set of 4 days there and the sealing of certain people has to be completed before ant trump can sound. 1 trump per day for 4 days and the world is under martial law where the sword in Romans:13 brings evil onto the people it was meant to protect. There is also a long way to show that.
The last ones to preach the Gospel are the 7 angels the 7 letters are addressed to. Each Church is unsorted and it has believers and false believers. Believers will have prayers for safety from harm answered during the first 6 trumps. The last woman in Re:12 would be the 144,000 and the repented Gentiles and they are taken away to a remote location. The two witnesses alone are the ones that Satan and the Beast are at war with. They keep Jerusalem safe for all but the time they are in the grave. Satan sets up some tents like Moses and a false throne that mimics the one in the Re:4 Temple is installed. That is the abomination of desolation and it is from Da:11 rather than Da:9. The merchants that see Babylon burn in 1 hour witness the same fire that turned Lot's wife to stone. They were also the last ones that repent and have it change their fate as the 7 vials include the fire and the other plagues that destroys Satan's global kingdom in a few hours.

M't:24:13-16:
But he that shall endure unto the end,
the same shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall the end come.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
stand in the holy place,
(whoso readeth,
let him understand
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

3:30 the first sign is the temple being taken apart, they were all there to see that in 70AD. The few verses before Luke:21:12 and starting again in Vs:25 are covering things that happen during the time the two witnesses are alive. Basically 3 1/2 years before the day of the return.

M't:24:2:
And Jesus said unto them,
See ye not all these things?
verily I say unto you,
There shall not be left here one stone upon another,
that shall not be thrown down.

Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

3:45 The Book of Jude was put in as a summation to what Enoch covered. Only 1 chapter deals with Christ so revelations was used instead. The prophecy by Enoch in Jude was fulfilled by the time Moses mentioned the same 10,000 Saints, that was when 10,000 holy Angels put the fallen angels into the Pit. You cannot drown an immortal, you can drown their children though. Peter also covers who fallen angels are so that with Ge:6 is what is used to understand who Satan and the Beast and the 200M horsemen are in Revelations. All of Jude is about them alone.

5:30 fake news, it is still worth watching as every lie has a grain of truth in it and picking that bit out is something that pays dividends in the end. An example is a description of what a gas attack does to a person and that is all true, the lie enters the picture when the person blamed is the wrong one and it is the one pushing the lie that is the ones committing the crimes.

7:00 your version suggests we can tell the end by events before the end time starts. The end is usually defined by the actual day of the return and that is the day the two witnesses are resurrected and the 7th trump sounds. The text and the numbers suggests the 1st trump sound 1264 days before the return and that used 4 days for the time they are in the grave. The 5th trumps start a period known as a woe and on the day the 7th trump sounds the 2nd woe is past. That is also the last day Satan has any power as the 7 vials are poured out as soon as the 7th trump sounds. The 7 vials are called 'great tribulation' as the effects last for the whole 1,000 years that follow.

M't:24:9:
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you:
and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

The two witnesses are the only believers that die during the time the first 6 trumps sound, the 144,000 are alive at the end of it and the Church is 1/3 of all gentiles as that is who is left standing after that 7th vial has been poured out. (Zec:13 and the little ones) De:4:30 and the 'latter days' is the 6 trumps. The 12 Tribes only have the 144,000 as they represent the Jews in Matthew:23 who were not gathered at the first coming. The 1/3 of all of mankind that die in the 2nd woe are not believers but it would cover the harlot and that is who unbelieving Jews play in those final years.

9:00 The Apostles were stumbling around before the cross. The baptism Jesus gave them is the same one He had just as He went on a 40 day fast. Jesus was with these followers for the 40 day fast they did during the time He was here after the cross. They were no longer stumbling around. Nobody alive has done a 40 day fast so that puts us all on the same level. Sorting the good from the bad is possible.

In 1988 I belonged to the hot/cold church as I liked some things and not other things. Since then I have studied it to where I am a lot more informed about what the text says and it is meant to be taken one way alone.

10:00 imperfection Perfection enters the world at the end of the first day of the return, the people that are in line for glorification on that day are a static group so the same people that survive the fire that sends Satan and the remaining fallen Angels to the fiery lake. Jesus melts 1 city on His return, god melts the rest of the planet and the people all survive as they are 'perfected' due to that time with Jesus and the 24 Elders as they act as shepherds to the people who survive the vials. To get from this earth they are 'taken' to the location of the Great White Throne.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb:12:23:
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

The 10 Commandments have been changed into 2 Commandments that leave them intact. Re:1 is written the members of the 7 Churches that have heard of the name 'God'. The day the two witnesses are resurrected is the day that God judges all Gentiles as far as how they did in having a good relationship with God according to the 1st Commandment. If you have one of the 7 good relationships you are alive to see the end of the 7 vials and all that comes after that. If you are alive and fit one of the bad relationships you are dead by the end of the 7 vials. You also are left awake in the grave as becoming a believer in the 6 trumps has proof of God available while belief in the book is what faith is based on today, if you die before then you are asleep until the GWT event. The 'rapture' church has a flaw that her doctrine is weak. A strong doctrine has lots of Scripture and little else, a false doctrine has lots of talking and very little Scripture.

10:45 Prayer today always starts with the Lord's Prayer and then whatever comes after. It is the same as knocking on a particular door.
Saul's conversion could have been based on him being the first 'believer' to read the Lord's Prayer as he read that Gospel and since it was after the cross events were towards the completion of the bruise to Satan's head so it was part of the 'latter days'.
Wisdom in the Bible is gained by putting little pieces together so you end up with a big picture. Paul's letters went to Jews first and gentiles are part of the picture starting about 300AD. Today Gentiles are who the 7 Churches includes, all Gentiles as the sorting is by God. Being on the right side of the Church is how you end up as a living witness rather than a dead person who remains dead until the GWT and their time begins as a member of the flock rather than being a shepherd.

11:30 another way of saying that is to use Christ's witness of creation. The chapter includes His wisdom as far as qualifying Him as the only perfect Judge available.

Proverb:8:22:
The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way,
before his works of old.
Proverb:8:23:
I was set up from everlasting,
from the beginning,
or ever the earth was.

Proverb:8:30-36:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.
Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.

11:45 Islam is made up of Gentiles, the 7 Churches include all Gentiles. The ones not included are the Matthew:23 Jews as they have to fulfill the role of Satan's harlot. They are like the ones in Matthew:23, they accept Jesus as He is the one that resurrects them from the grave that fulfills Ezekiel:37. When Jesus did a weekend long sermon in Samaria it was before John was in prison so He was only a Prophet at that time.

Re:9:20:
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands,
that they should not worship devils,
and idols of gold,
and silver,
and brass,
and stone,
and of wood:
which neither can see,
nor hear,
nor walk:
Re:9:21:
Neither repented they of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their fornication,
nor of their thefts.

Re:18:24:
And in her was found the blood of prophets,
and of saints,
and of all that were slain upon the earth.

M't:23:33-35:
Ye serpents,
ye generation of vipers,
how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Wherefore,
behold,
I send unto you prophets,
and wise men,
and scribes:
and some of them ye shall kill and crucify;
and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues,
and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth,
from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias,
whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Re:18:7:
How much she hath glorified herself,
and lived deliciously,
so much torment and sorrow give her:
for she saith in her heart,
I sit a queen,
and am no widow,
and shall see no sorrow.

La:1:1-3:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction,
and because of great servitude:
she dwelleth among the heathen,
she findeth no rest:
all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

14:30 help
One of the ways the path is corrected is running the theories past other people. Not much good if they think the same way you do. The workers in the field would have you being the one in the field the longest and I am the last one invited in. Your complaint is that we should not both reside inside New Jerusalem in the New Earth and the reason I am qualified to be part of the 'shepherds' is the last ones in are the ones Re:1 is talking about as their way of thinking is used to understand all the prophecies going back to Ge:3:15. Re:12 is an expansion of what was determined back then shows that is the case and only those who have access to that book would know that.

Re:1:1:
The Revelation of Jesus Christ,
which God gave unto him,
to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;
and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

The trumps is the reality part of the book. Gentiles are the ones being killed by His sword in the last verse in Re:19. Understanding what is written before then is how you escape that same fate.
Daniel would have understood more if he had the Gospel of John (the Baptist) and the Revelations of John (the Baptist) as recorded by a Disciple of his. Gentiles of today have access to all the books Daniel had so that puts us on even footing once we use the proper text and a digital version as that is the best way to study the book. If there are 24 references to the term 'day of the lord' you need all of them before you can determine what they all mean. The best results are by using the 1611kjv as English is a common language and that edition is as close as it gets. Revelation is a standalone book but it can also be used as an index to all the earlier books as there are lots of prophecies that apply to what the trumps cover.

Somebody alive today would have no trouble unde5rstanding this prophecy even if it takes additional reading to know it is the lord's Prayer that is said that opens the door to your sincere prayer for safety from physical harm gets answered or not. This generation would also understand that 'few in numbers is referring to the 144,000 and the scattering was fulfilled in 70AD.

De:4:27-31:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

'Latter days' are the first 6 trumps and the time that take is information that is available so a lot of blanks can be filled in. The 12 books after Daniel only deal about the day of the transition from the iron/clay to the eternal one. That is a lot of detail that fits in when the timeline and sequence in Revelations is followed.

16:00 picking out a specific Church and assigning an historical time to them cannot be done based on just a few verses.

This is after the abomination reference and Da:11 would put it as being a false throne on holy ground in the days the two witnesses are dead, the exploits mentioned in Da:11:32 is them being resurrected back to life. The event that comes after is the 7th trump sounding and the 7 vials being poured out in just a few hours. The '3rd woe' alone is 'great tribulation' in prophecy.

M't:24:21: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

The 2nd reference is about a Church that will be dead for the 1,000 years instead of being alive if they do not repent. The 7 vials kill 2 /3 of all Gentiles on the planet before the vials are finished. False Christians would be the first one to die.

Re:2:22: Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

The last reference is the 2nd group in a passage where the 1st group is gathered to God, the details given for the 2nd group indicates they are the ones that appear before God at the GWT event and they appear to be as saved as it gets. They also appear to be Gentiles.

Re:7:14:
And I said unto him,
Sir,
thou knowest.
And he said to me,
These are they which came out of great tribulation,
and have washed their robes,
and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

16:45 Being rejected means you die during the vials being poured out, you are saved at the Great White Throne as both events are part of the 'first resurrection'.

Re:20:4-5:
And I saw thrones,
and they sat upon them,
and judgment was given unto them:
and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,
and for the word of God,
and which had not worshipped the beast,
neither his image,
neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,
or in their hands;
and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection.

darkbeaver
Good mad, never hurt anyone, excelent choice you crazy motherfukker

MHz
Here is Satan's the serpent bestest friend in the whole 40B years they have been alive in the universe. They are about as lizard like as it gets. They came within 5 people of wiping out 5-fingered people before God stepped in and saved just enough that the end could end like it is supposed to. That is what the part in Re:12 is about when he goes after Eve's child as soon as it is born. The saints in Jude"1 are 10,000 holy Angels that put the fallen angels into the same Pit the Beast comes out of for its 42 months.

These verses contain details about who the Beast from the Pit is. To be released from the Pit he had to be put there first. Fallen angels are the 'sons of God' mentioned in Ge:6. Being immortal the flood would not have killed them, the flood was to kill their children, the 6 fingered giants mentioned in Scripture. The wives of Noah's 3 sons were female giants and that is how they existed until the exodus wars. Angels are under the Law given in Re:21 and when the last giant died that Law died also and it was replaced by the 10 Commandments. Those 10 Laws are there for the whole time it takes for 2 bruises to be completed.
The cross was all things fulfilled concerning the bruise to the heel of the 'seed of Eve' and when Jesus said, 'It is finished.' moments before he died. When He says, 'It is done.' as He pours out the last vial that is referencing the completion of all things to do with the bruise to the serpent's head. That is Satan being chained up and sent to the same pit all fallen angels are at the moment. Enoch gave the prophecy and Moses confirmed that it was a past event.

Jude:1:14:
And Enoch also,
the seventh from Adam,
prophesied of these,
saying, Behold,
the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

De:33:2:
And he said,
The LORD came from Sinai,
and rose up from Seir unto them;
he shined forth from mount Paran,
and he came with ten thousands of saints:
from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

Satan is the falling star in the verse that indicated the 5th trump has sounded and the Beast is who is released from the Bottomless Pit. Together God gives then 42 months (1260 literal days) to fulfill the tribulation that must be fulfilled. (the latter days from De:4:30 prophecy)

Re:9:11:
And they had a king over them,
which is the angel of the bottomless pit,
whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon,
but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The counting of the kings starts back in Daniel. The few verses at the start of Re:13 is a reference to all of Da:7 and those beasts are referencing the kings that are aligned with the 4 metal kingdoms in Da:2 Neb is the 1st king and he is referenced as the 'head of gold'. He is a foreshadow of Christ as he is called the 'king of kings' and Christ is known as the 'KING OF KINGS' in Re:19. That is the first day of His return.

Re:17:10-12:
And there are seven kings:
five are fallen,
and one is,
and the other is not yet come;
and when he cometh,
he must continue a short space.
And the beast that was,
and is not,
even he is the eighth,
and is of the seven,
and goeth into perdition.
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings,
which have received no kingdom as yet;
but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Neb= 1st king from the head of gold kingdom

Da:2:37:
Thou,
O king,
art a king of kings:
for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom,
power,
and strength,
and glory.

Da:2:38:
And wheresoever the children of men dwell,
the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand,
and hath made thee ruler over them all.
Thou art this head of gold.

Da:4:37:
Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven,
all whose works are truth,
and his ways judgment:
and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

The silver kingdom has 2 kings. It begins when Neb's son is killed.

2nd king
Da:5:30:
In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.
Da:5:31:
And Darius the Median took the kingdom,
being about threescore and two years old.

3rd king
Da:6:28:
So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius,
and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

4th king
Da:8:21:
And the rough goat is the king of Grecia:
and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
Da:8:22:
Now that being broken,
whereas four stood up for it,
four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation,
but not in his power.

The part above is Neb representing Greece and only 1 of the 4 Generals ruled over Jerusalem and it was overthrown by the time Rome took control.

5th king loses control of Jerusalem to Rome. Rome is the 6th king (the one that is) and the NT was written during that rule)

Da:8:9-12:
And out of one of them came forth a little horn,
which waxed exceeding great,
toward the south,
and toward the east,
and toward the pleasant land.
And it waxed great,
even to the host of heaven;
and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground,
and stamped upon them.
Yea,
he magnified himself even to the prince of the host,
and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away,
and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression,
and it cast down the truth to the ground;
and it practised,
and prospered.

Da:8 is about the brass kingdom and it ends with the iron/clay kingdom beginning. That is on the day the 5th trump in Re:9 sounds. Alexander the Great is the 4th king and his rule through Greece lasted only a few weeks and then a general continued that rule. They lost control to who would be the 5th king and that king would have lost to to Rome in about 63BC. Rome's 500 year reign fulfills the DA:2 determination that the brass becomes a great dominion. The verses below cover that 500 year reign and Luke:21:24 shows it was the king over Jerusalem in 70AD when the 'time of the Gentiles' starts and when Re:11 starts there is 42 months left of the brass rule over Jerusalem. The two witnesses fulfill that role and God allows Satan and the Beast to be the kings over Jerusalem during that time. Jerusalem means 'City of God' and during the 4 days Satan and the Beast control that ground it is know as Satan's Babylon. Jerusalem is the only part of the earth not under their control once the 42 months starts. The first 4 trumps sound in 4 days and that puts the world under Martial Law. The red sword seal is a prophecy that show the sword left to the rulers of the nations in Romans:11 is used against the same people it was supposed to be protecting from evil

Re:17:10-12:
And there are seven kings:
five are fallen,
and one is,
and the other is not yet come;
and when he cometh,
he must continue a short space.
And the beast that was,
and is not,
even he is the eighth,
and is of the seven,
and goeth into perdition.
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings,
which have received no kingdom as yet;
but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Satan is the 7th king and he rules during the 5 months that it takes for the 5th trump to be fulfilled and then the Beast acts as the next king, the 8th one. The healed wound is referencing his kingdom being taken from during the flood and it being restored for the final tribulation. 42 months is what all of Da:11 covers and 5 months for the 5th trump and 37 months (1110 days) for the 6th trump to unflod. It's last day is the day the 7th trump sounds and on that day Christs sends the Beast and the False Prophet to the fiery lake. Satan is sent to the Pit, all sinners are sent to the grave, specifically hell as they are dead but still awake like Jonas was. Both references below are covering the same event, the transition from the brass kingdom to the start of the iron/clay kingdom and the 3 1/2 years it will last. The last verse in Da;11 is the same event the 3rd woe verses in Re:11 are referencing.

Da:8:23-25:
And in the latter time of their kingdom,
when the transgressors are come to the full,
a king of fierce countenance,
and understanding dark sentences,
shall stand up.
And his power shall be mighty,
but not by his own power:
and he shall destroy wonderfully,
and shall prosper,
and practise,
and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand;
and he shall magnify himself in his heart,
and by peace shall destroy many:
he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes;
but he shall be broken without hand.

Da:11:3:
And a mighty king shall stand up,
that shall rule with great dominion,
and do according to his will.

This helps understand who the harlot in Re:17 is aligned to and that related to the king in Da:11 that has a daughter. Satan and the Beast are the kings of the north and south in that chapter so any conflicts are done as a single plan rather than the conflicts being real. We would call them false flags.

Re:13:4:
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast:
and they worshipped the beast,
saying,
Who is like unto the beast?
who is able to make war with him?
Re:13:5:
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;
and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Names not written means they have not repented. The book of life gets names entered at the time of conception rather than at first breath. Re:10 is the resurrection verses that come with the return and it happens from 3PM to 6PM on the day the 7th trump sounds. Sinners are sent to the grave just before that as all 7 vials are poured out from noon until 2:30 as there is a 1/2 hour of silence between the 2 events and in that time Christ will construct the temple that will serve as the House of Prayer for the 1,000 year reign.

The Beast's rule will also include the construction of a false throne and that is the image in Re:13 as well as what is being referenced in the references below.

Re:13:8:
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,
whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Re:13:12:
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him,
and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast,
whose deadly wound was healed.

Re:13:15:
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast,
that the image of the beast should both speak,
and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

2Th:2:3:
Let no man deceive you by any means:
for that day shall not come,
except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed,
the son of perdition;
2Th:2:4:
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.

M't:24:15-21:
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
stand in the holy place,
(whoso readeth, let him understand
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
And woe unto them that are with child,
and to them that give suck in those days!
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter,
neither on the sabbath day:
For then shall be great tribulation,
such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time,
no,
nor ever shall be.

Da:11:31:
And arms shall stand on his part,
and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength,
and shall take away the daily sacrifice,
and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

This is 4 days before the Beast is sent to the fiery lake.

Re:11:7:
And when they shall have finished their testimony,
the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them,
and shall overcome them,
and kill them.

The mark of the Beast simply means people accept his rule and pick up the rules without argument. Worship cannot happen as the image is not in it's place before the two witnesses are dead in the streets of Jerusalem and God ends that control before any man can worship Satan on a false throne.

Re:13:16:
And he causeth all,
both small and great,
rich and poor,
free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand,
or in their foreheads:
Re:13:17:
And that no man might buy or sell,
save he that had the mark,
or the name of the beast,
or the number of his name.

Consumers but things, they do not sell things. It is showing that all people on earth are included in the last tribulation and the 3rd woe alone is referred to as the 'great tribulation as it includes the battle at the start of the 1,000 year reign as well as the wrath at the end of that period.

Re:14:9:
And the third angel followed them,
saying with a loud voice,
If any man worship the beast and his image,
and receive his mark in his forehead,
or in his hand,

Re:14:11:
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever:
and they have no rest day nor night,
who worship the beast and his image,
and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

In closing, I hope this perks up your interest to the extent you want to here more. It's pretty lengthy but 2 weeks should be all it takes to cover it all. It is also totally free as God gave me the clarity without it costing me a dime. (the e-boble is free) and I would not be lying if I said if you find this information useful you are more than welcome to use it with the understanding that if you can make some coin off it then I should get a share of that. Not so much for myself but I have a grandson who has not had a very good start in life and he could certainly use some help in that area.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Good mad, never hurt anyone, excelent choice you crazy motherfukker

I already shaved once today, lol.

Gilgamesh
+1

BTW you are doing it again and if you had read my post your post would have taken on a different tone. Answer your own question if you expect an answer from me, that is a sign of a polite person is it not? Wanting to receive information but never give information is a sign that is common in your little group. It is not only bad manners it inhibits your own growth as you end up rejecting many things that that are useful.
Since you appear to be in this mode I'm going to move you little rant over to the thread I started the last time you pissed me off by saying you represented 'Jews' and I went onto show they should be able to understand their own holy books if they had two brain cells to run together.
How do you like me so far??

You are fascinating textbook example of insanity.

I am a supporter of Israel and it has nothing to do with your ridiculous insane religious rubbish.

MHz
Get the fuk off my thread and stay off.

darkbeaver
My god delivery me from such lunacy.

MHz
Aw, you peeked. The Lord's Prayer is how people are admitted into the Re:4 Temple and they rise a vapors from the altar that ids before the Throne and God. People that are sealed before any trumps sound would have encountered in the Saul/Paul conversion. In the time he was blind the Holy Spirit taught everything in the 4 Gospels. There is also a possibility that Saul was the first person to fit the qualification as the events associated with the bruise to Satan's head only began in Acts:10.That was also the day the 70th week ended, another page.
It was also the first day of the 'latter days' and that should end at 5:59PM when the last person that is going to be alive will be resurrected. For the 12 Tribes it would be the Temple Staff from Matt:23. The 144,000 are the only ones from the 12 Tribes that do not need a resurrection to be alive for the 1,000 years. God sent His own son for mankind, He isn't going to change one jot in the book. The long part should be what the ones in Matt:23 were destined to go through after 70AD and until the day the two witnesses are resurrected as that is the day the 'gathering' takes place and they have to all be there before a new covenant can be made, a new one with people that can never die and never sin. The Law from Re:21 returns as that is the Law that existed from Adam to Mose when Christ was the High Priest of Salem. The return is about taking it back, that takes all of 3 1/2 hours.

De:4:30:
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
De:4:31:
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Eze:36:19: And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.
But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:
and I will call for the corn,
and will increase it,
and lay no famine upon you.
And I will multiply the fruit of the tree,
and the increase of the field,
that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
Then shall ye remember your own evil ways,
and your doings that were not good,
and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities
and for your abominations.
Not for your sakes do I this,
saith the Lord GOD,
be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways,
O house of Israel.
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
And the desolate land shall be tilled,
whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
And they shall say,
This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden;
and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced,
and are inhabited.
Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places,
and plant that that was desolate:
I the LORD have spoken it,
and I will do it.
Thus saith the Lord GOD; I
will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel,
to do it for them;
I will increase them with men like a flock.
As the holy flock,
as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts;
so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men:
and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Some of the things the fallen angels and their 6 fingered children had time to do was train people to their version of how things should go so the Jewish monet0changers that Jesus threw out og the Temple 2x were running on the revival of things from the past and that between the original sin and the flood. 5 people were 5 fingered, the wives of the 3 sons were 6 fingered females and that is the exodus wars were able to be fought.

They represented the Re:21law as they were 'distant relatives' of the ones that went missing in the flood. That Law was parked ans Moses introduced the 10 Commandments, the law that was suitable for the one Abel offered.

Cains offering is the one that will be chosen at the start of the 1,000 year reign as it is the one to be offered by immortals who are on a sinless earth. At that Jerusalem and Israel are restored and the rest of the world is in ruins and the megaliths rebuild but they remain uninhabited as they are teaching tools for what the Church will be doing in the New Earth era. Israel will be taught how the Temple runs in a sinless earth. They tag up for one feast a year each year for 1,000 years and then they are both at the yearly feast when Satan and all the other 'flying serpents' are released and God sends a fire that consumes them all and melts the earth into a molten ball that has cooled into glass when Re:22 ends and New Jerusalem is on this earth, the rest is the 'parking lot' and all the places where you will be planting things it throughout the universe if you were alive for the 1,000 years. If not you get 1 star and work with it alone.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb:12:23:
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

The new earth verses are about the one in the grave during the 1,000 years and what they do once they have built the home that is mentioned in that passage. 120 years runs at the same speed but we stay in the shape of a 20 year old and marriage has taken place so 100 years later when they are immortal and stop having children there will be 100 of them to carry on and they enter the 'grandparent stage'.
Jerusalem in Isaiah:65 is New Jerusalem.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

My god delivery me from such lunacy.

The Bible is a circular entity, there is a lot of data but it bis static and has been for a few 1,000 years. For whatever reason we have an opportunity to listen to the words tell an easy to understand story, if you do it in a certain order it is better.
You seem to be in a situation where you are free to run but my sniper will just wait till you're tired so what have you gained? (looks better in a t-shirt)
An e-bible is something that is about as mobile as it gets and Revelations makes a great index so by the time you rub out of terms you can make up your own path through the book. Most people have a hard time accepting that Rome was in the brass and it is the lizard people alone that are the iron/clay kingdom so all of Da:11 happens in that 42 months, the last verse is the vial and the 3 verses that start Da:12 are the end of the same passage and that is the Re:20:4 resurrections. Since the mark is a permit to be a merchant the way the Royals ran the EU is probably what will happen as it is supposed to be like Martial Law yet if 2/3 of the planet adore them after 3 1/2 years it can't all be bad. The 2nd part of the mark is worshiping the image from Re:13 and that is the false throne so it can only exist during the time the two witnesses are dead.
Last edited by MHz; Aug 28th, 2018 at 10:28 PM..

Curious Cdn
The Bible is a circular entity, there is a lot of data but it bis static and has been for a few 1,000 years. Q

Jewish scholars have to add to it, all along. The last 1000 yesrs ought to make for interesting reading. The last 100 should be a humdinger.

MHz
The 1611KJV pre-face is what I would call 'long'. It took me more than a few reads to clue in to a few points. The RCC was pissed they used the original Greek NT and when the OT was taken to Jerusalem to have the Jews read it and they found no errors. If anything the oral part of the OT would be the flawed part and I'm okay with it being written down in Babylon by Daniel and his 3 friends with angelic help so it is also 'without error'. They didn't get all the info, the writer of Revelations was the only one that got the whole story, you need to be equal to what she knew before you will also understand what she did. The Beloved Disciple was the first person to be part of the group named in Re:1, all of the other original followers were in the grave by then.
The Jews seems to rely more on the writings of the old scholars and compared to the version the whole books provides means they shut down very fast.

The last 100 of the 1,000? Maybe, I was leaning towards 70 years as Adam died at the age of 930 and immortals are judged at the age of 1,000. (ie Satan is 1,000 years in the Pit and then he is destroyed forever) The ones that come out of the Pit are sent to the lake by Jesus
and they went into the Pit during the flood and the windows were closed.

If you are referencing the 1,000 years Ge:2 is about the garden area becoming like the rest of Eden, full of life. The 1,000 years goes as far as plants where it rains and fish in the former Dead Sea. There are no children and there is no other flesh. No children because this group is destined to be shepherds in the new earth era and live in New Jerusalem. Their 'children' is the rest of mankind and there is 1,000 year gap in the knowledge and abilities between the shepherd and the flock, a ratio that never changes. Insert token for 'the rest of the story'.

Ex:14:2:

Speak unto the children of Israel,

that they turn and encamp before Pi-hahiroth,

between Migdol and the sea,

over against Baal-zephon:

before it shall ye encamp by the sea.

My version of the water crossing. Bittern Lakes where the narrow empties into the big pond. The passage contains the finer details. Put on your 21st century hat and you can see the same picture.
What is the most popular Jewish version of the story? The Red Sea or 'its just a story with a lesson to be learned from it'.
Last edited by MHz; Aug 28th, 2018 at 11:53 PM..

Cliffy

MHz
Really? You would come to this thread to confess something so trivial as reality vs illusion? The words read the same whether the single author is real or just a person in a very complex story. You can't say this is confusing in any way.

Isa:28:9:
Whom shall he teach knowledge?
and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?
them that are weaned from the milk,
and drawn from the breasts.
Isa:28:10:
For precept must be upon precept,
precept upon precept;
line upon line,
line upon line;
here a little,
and there a little:

Jer:4:28:
For this shall the earth mourn,
and the heavens above be black:
because I have spoken it,
I have purposed it,
and will not repent,
neither will I turn back from it.

Isa:49:2:
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword;
in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me,
and made me a polished shaft;
in his quiver hath he hid me;

Isa:55:11:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return unto me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

It took me awhile to relate the verse with the quiver in it to the 1st seal prophecy which makes God the rider and the white horse is the Holy Spirit doing the one flesh thing as the 'unknown day' begins with the prophecy that has to unfold before Jesus can return. 3 1/2 years of it.
Last edited by MHz; Aug 29th, 2018 at 01:47 AM..

Cliffy
+1

Really? You would come to this thread to confess something so trivial as reality vs illusion? The words read the same whether the single author is real or just a person in a very complex story. You can't say this is confusing in any way.

Waste your life on fiction if you want.

MHz
I want.

We seem to bump into each other too often for one of us to be sane and the other one bonkers. Just sayin, . . .

DaSleeper
+1
You must be trying to beat Can't hold his beer with long useless rants!

And the facebook addict isn't much better

petros
At least CHHB posts relevant content.