Yellow-Bellied Spineless Cowards


JBeee
#1
"cost American lives"...


President Obama’s sudden reversal of the Pentagon’s decision to release photos of detainee abuse came, it has been reported, after several top generals including Gen. Petraeus and Gen. Odierno cautioned that they believed the release would cost American lives.
The President’s explanation during today’s press conference was certainly perplexing. He simultaneously argued that the photos didn’t contain anything “particularly sensational” and that releasing them would “further inflame anti-American opinion.” The ACLU has condemned the move, saying it was “ profoundly inconsistent with the promise of transparency that President Obama has made time after time .”
The timing of the release may have as much to do with his decision as any serious concerns about the troops. The Pentagon release was due on May 28, while President Obama intends to deliver a high profile talk in Egypt only a week later, on June 4 . The release of yet more photos detailing the abuse of prisoners by US forces would likely cast an uncomfortable shadow on the Obama talk.
 
TenPenny
#2
Well, sometimes you really do have to think about your actions, and the likely consequences of them.
 
GreenFish66
#3
Well, We all know what happened ..I've seen all the pics I need to see .We have ways to make people talk...Without violence, Call it freedom of speech.Then all you gotta do is listen..Violence makes people HATE..Creates more problems than it solves....Next time ,There will be no pictures..
 
EagleSmack
#4
Hee Hee. Good job Obama. You aren't all that bad!
 
JBeee
#5
Sweeping it under the carpet won`t work.
9/11 was just a taste of what they deserve and the world`s hearts *some openly, most secretly*, rejoiced.
Americans have it coming to them....the sooner the better IMO.


Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFish66 View Post

Well, We all know what happened ..I've seen all the pics I need to see .We have ways to make people talk...Without violence, Call it freedom of speech.Then all you gotta do is listen..Violence makes people HATE..Creates more problems than it solves....Next time ,There will be no pictures..

Last edited by JBeee; May 14th, 2009 at 10:04 AM..
 
EagleSmack
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

Sweeping it under the carpet won`t work.
9/11 was just a taste of what they deserve and the world`s hearts rejoiced.
Americans have it coming to them....the sooner the better IMO.


Hee Hee... Ha Ha... no pictures for you JBee!
 
wulfie68
No Party Affiliation
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

Sweeping it under the carpet won`t work.
9/11 was just a taste of what they deserve and the world`s hearts *some openly, most secretly*, rejoiced.
Americans have it coming to them....the sooner the better IMO.

How does not releasing more pictures of a prosecuted case contribute anything or even constitute sweeping it under the carpet? The world has seen how the prisoners were treated and degraded. The soldiers directly responsible were prosecuted and while some might argue that the punishments for those mistreatments should have gone higher up the chain of command (and I would have liked to have seen that as well), it becomes about what can be proven in court, you know, presumed innocence and due process? Releasing more pictures just becomes a pseudo-masturbatory exercise for American haters, more propaganda they can use to just their own hate and vitriol.

And as for the Americans "having it coming to them" ni 9/11, what do they deserve that you don't?
 
JBeee
#8



Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Hee Hee... Ha Ha... no pictures for you JBee!

 
EagleSmack
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by wulfie68 View Post

Releasing more pictures just becomes a pseudo-masturbatory exercise for American haters , more propaganda they can use to just their own hate and vitriol.

Which is EXACTLY what JBee is and nothing more. I think JBee feels he has been short changed in life and this is what keeps him going.

Quote:

And as for the Americans "having it coming to them" ni 9/11, what do they deserve that you don't?

Oh that is just JBee's online temper tantrum. I chuckled at that comment as it reminded me of a child lying on the floor kicking and screaming when he is told no.

"I can't see those pictures! I want them! I hate you! I hope you die! WAAAA... WAAAA."
 
DaSleeper
#10
What some call "Abuse" others call "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques"
YouTube - Who Dares Wins: "Disappointing Torture" (1986)
 
EagleSmack
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

But you think that Bush did this.

On other news... you aren't going to see those GITMO pictures!
 
JBeee
#12
I hadn`t heard of these new pics till yesterday. No matter...it`s more pics of Americans splattering that gives me reason to chuckle.


Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Which is EXACTLY what JBee is and nothing more. I think JBee feels he has been short changed in life and this is what keeps him going.



Oh that is just JBee's online temper tantrum. I chuckled at that comment as it reminded me of a child lying on the floor kicking and screaming when he is told no.

"I can't see those pictures! I want them! I hate you! I hope you die! WAAAA... WAAAA."

 
EagleSmack
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

I hadn`t heard of these new pics till yesterday.

SUUUUUURE!

Quote:

No matter...it`s more pics of Americans splattering that gives me reason to chuckle.

Sooooo sorry...

Said in the way of the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld...

"NO PICS FOR YOU!"
 
JBeee
#14
Who cares? 9/11 was but mere entertainment to me as a Canadian. Bring on the pop-corn!!

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

But you think that Bush did this.

On other news... you aren't going to see those GITMO pictures!

 
DaSleeper
#15
JBee.....Would you be muslim by any chance????

Anywho here is another one for you
YouTube - A Few Good Man "You Can't Handle the Truth"
 
JBeee
#16
Does it matter? We all know in our heart of hearts that the US deserved 9/11. We all know most of the world`s population secretly felt a sense of relief on that beautiful day.

Now WHeres my POP-CORN!?


Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

JBee.....Would you be muslim by any chance????

Anywho here is another one for you
YouTube - A Few Good Man "You Can't Handle the Truth"

 
EagleSmack
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

Does it matter? We all know in our heart of hearts that the US deserved 9/11. We all know most of the world`s population secretly felt a sense of relief on that beautiful day.

Yeah but we did it to ourselves so you have said in the past... it was all part of our plan!

The world has not been safe since from us!

MMMWAAAAHAHAHA! <evil laugh>

Quote:

Now WHeres my POP-CORN!?

Enjoy the clip because you aren't going to see those pictures!
 
JBeee
#18
You brought it upon yourselves, Cletus.

Ever since, you now realize, as a country, you are more of a threat to yourselves....and that fact alone, makes me smile.


Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Yeah but we did it to ourselves so you have said in the past... it was all part of our plan!

The world has not been safe since from us!

MMMWAAAAHAHAHA! <evil laugh>



Enjoy the clip because you aren't going to see those pictures!

 
Colpy
Conservative
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

Who cares? 9/11 was but mere entertainment to me as a Canadian. Bring on the pop-corn!!

A bunch of CANADIANS died on 9-11.

But, of course, you are too busy trying to avoid drooling on your shoes to take THAT into consideration.

 
EagleSmack
#20
I want to hear his response to that one Colpy!

What do you say JBee? Did you enjoy the Canadians "splattering" as well?
 
DaSleeper
#21
Found this old pic......... could it be???..........Naah.....maybe


 
EagleSmack
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

You brought it upon yourselves, Cletus.

So we punished ourselves!

Quote:

Ever since, you now realize, as a country, you are more of a threat to yourselves....and that fact alone, makes me smile.

Oh yeah... that makes a WHOLE BUNCH OF SENSE! You are a genius!

What makes me smile is you had some pics coming your way and Obama said

"NYET! No pics."
 
JBeee
#23
So did a bunch of other nationals.

Wrong place....at the wrong time, Colpy. But if it enlightened Canadians any, their deaths weren`t in vain.

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

A bunch of CANADIANS died on 9-11.

But, of course, you are too busy trying to avoid drooling on your shoes to take THAT into consideration.

 
EagleSmack
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

So did a bunch of other nationals.

Wrong place....at the wrong time, Colpy. But if it enlightened Canadians any, their deaths weren`t in vain.

Meaning their deaths weren't in vain because of the joy it brought you?
 
JBeee
#25
I shrugged at the fact non-US residents were caught in the cross-fire. Again, wrong place at the wrong time.
I smiled when your fellow countrymen paid the price.
Praise be to Allah

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Meaning their deaths weren't in vain because of the joy it brought you?

 
YukonJack
Conservative
#26
"Does it matter? We all know in our heart of hearts that the US deserved 9/11. We all know most of the world`s population secretly felt a sense of relief on that beautiful day."

Pus erupting from a disgusting sub-human pustule.
 
EagleSmack
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

I shrugged at the fact non-US residents were caught in the cross-fire. Again, wrong place at the wrong time.
I smiled when your fellow countrymen paid the price.
Praise be to Allah

Allah or Bush?

You're one of those 9/11 Truthers or have you forgotten? I will be happy to go back and get some of your posts and place them here for all to see.

Regardless... your quick retreat to 9/11 talk was just to mask your rage at not getting to see the GITMO prisoners. To that I laugh and say too bad so sad.

Nice work Obama!
 
JBeee
#28
Geeze..you`re still on that?? lol

Gotta run Cletus...ciao!

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Allah or Bush?

You're one of those 9/11 Truthers or have you forgotten? I will be happy to go back and get some of your posts and place them here for all to see.

Regardless... your quick retreat to 9/11 talk was just to mask your rage at not getting to see the GITMO prisoners. To that I laugh and say too bad so sad.

Nice work Obama!

 
EagleSmack
#29
You better!
 
earth_as_one
#30
Americans did not deserve 9/11. It was a terrible tragedy which killed over 3000 people. But it was used to justify starting an unprovoked war with Iraq which has killed over a million people.

That would be the equivalent of over three hundred 9/11's.

Regarding the torture pictures, Obama pardoned everyone involved. So their release won't lead to justice. America's adversaries would use them to get new recruits.
Last edited by earth_as_one; May 14th, 2009 at 04:13 PM..
 

Similar Threads

46
Russian Olympic hockey cowards
by Kreskin | Mar 2nd, 2010
26
Are conservatives cowards? Yep
by Avro | Sep 19th, 2008
8