Lefty sites

Kanata
What drives me nuts is the seeming stranglehold of Liberal mentality on the web.

You've got a million 'information' sites popping up like this

http://www.dailycanuck.com/

And yet where is our conservative answer? Now it's no secret that the age of information is populated by primarily youngsters but with more and more people turning to the web for their information how long is it before the tide of these sites washes away conservative representation?

zoofer
Maybe it is an old Liberal government grant finally kicking in. Who knows?

Andem
Free Thinker
Canadian Content welcomes everyone from each side of the political spectrum and we've featured both controversial left-wing and right-wing articles. I also encourge people to express their opinions in the forums and via our columns whether they're right or left.

Simpleton
I find that this site has a good blend of commentary and insight from both the left and right. It's one of my personal favourites, next to Canadian Content , and I really like the webmasters kickass approach to corruption, crime, and lies.

http://sarnia.selfip.org

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Simpleton

I find that this site has a good blend of commentary and insight from both the left and right. It's one of my personal favourites, next to Canadian Content , and I really like the webmasters kickass approach to corruption, crime, and lies.

That guy's a communist

Simpleton
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin

That guy's a communist

Actually, it's a gal... not a guy. But regardless, it's still one of the best sites for up-to-date news and commentary from both the left and the right.

And she's not a communist!

Kreskin

That guy's a communist

Actually, it's a gal... not a guy. But regardless, it's still one of the best sites for up-to-date news and commentary from both the left and the right.

William David Duke is a girl?

Nuggler
"Right wing sites are patriotic, flag wavin, follow the leader into battle, pull yourself up by the shoe laces but take away the shoes.

Lefties are subersive and commie...........got it now

Let's do away with them unions.........we don't need no "union bosses" (Mike Harris words) tellin us whut tu do.........follow that with a d'oh and you've just about got the mentality.

Let's give the unions shit if they come out in favour of sanctions vs. Israel.....They have no right to follow their conscience, or freedom of speech.....Whaddya think this is, a democracy.

Let's give mein Harper a majority. We NEED a leader ( ) who won't talk to the press.

No more job security or pensions or health care (unless ya got the bucks)......We need more companies like Enron, etc.

Yah

All together now:

HO HO
HEY HEY
RIGHT WING BULLSHIT'S
HERE TO STAY

HEY HEY
HO HO
FREEDOM WE FOUGHT FOR
GOTTA GO

YAAAAAAAAAAAY CONSERVATIVES
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kreskin
Do I hear a rant from Old Nugly?

Simpleton
Quote: Originally Posted by oldnugly

"Right wing sites are patriotic, flag wavin, follow the leader into battle, pull yourself up by the shoe laces but take away the shoes.

Lefties are subersive and commie...........got it now

And that's precisely what Williamessa's site is. It's a patriotic, flag wavin', follow the leader into battle kind of site. There's no subversion or pinko crap there. Though it does offer some insight into the mentality of the fascist Blackburn faction.

Simpleton

That guy's a communist

William David Duke is a girl?

That's right! It's a pseudonym! Lots of people use pseudonyms when making public comments that will draw the attention of the establishment. Haven't you ever read the guide, Research for Radicals?

I hear she's quite a babe too.

gc
There's plenty of right-wing websites if you look hard enough. Luckily they don't seem to drive me nuts.

Tenor Sax
[quote="Simpleton"][quote="Kreskin"]

I find that this site has a good blend of commentary and insight from both the left and right.

I agree. I don't see a political bias whatsoever. It's just good solid information.

And great blogs too. Ease off the trigger Kanata, no one's forcing you to use it. But I know I'll continue to.

SaintLucifer
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

Canadian Content welcomes everyone from each side of the political spectrum and we've featured both controversial left-wing and right-wing articles. I also encourge people to express their opinions in the forums and via our columns whether they're right or left.

I am as far to the right as one may go since I am clearly a fascist. Do you have a problem with that? One such site did and they banned me so badly to the point of threatening me. This site is:
www.smirkingchimp.com.
They banned me left, right, up, down and sideways they were so angry. I tore everyone on that site a new asshole. I clearly made them and their leftist ideology look so stupid. I am considering signing up there just to tear up more new assholes!

Simpleton
Quote: Originally Posted by SaintLucifer

I am as far to the right as one may go since I am clearly a fascist. Do you have a problem with that? One such site did and they banned me so badly to the point of threatening me. This site is:
www.smirkingchimp.com.
They banned me left, right, up, down and sideways they were so angry. I tore everyone on that site a new asshole. I clearly made them and their leftist ideology look so stupid. I am considering signing up there just to tear up more new assholes!

Considering the level of intellect that you've shown in your posts on this forum, I find that hard to believe. My guess is that they banned you merely because you were an asshole. Not because you tore someone else a new asshole.

SaintLucifer

www.smirkingchimp.com.

Considering the level of intellect that you've shown in your posts on this forum, I find that hard to believe. My guess is that they banned you merely because you were an asshole. Not because you tore someone else a new asshole.

Jealousy does not become you and please do keep the name. It most certainly is fitting.

Nuggler

Do I hear a rant from Old Nugly?

LittleRunningGag
Free Thinker

Jealousy does not become you and please do keep the name. It most certainly is fitting.

SaintLucifer
Quote: Originally Posted by LittleRunningGag

You have something you wish to add little one?

LittleRunningGag
Free Thinker
How exactly is it that your ego is so massive? From what I can tell it certainly isn't justified.

SaintLucifer

How exactly is it that your ego is so massive? From what I can tell it certainly isn't justified.

Then why ask such a ridiculous question?

Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation

How exactly is it that your ego is so massive?

That's probably an illusion. What appears to be a massive ego is often just a blustering cover for various shortcomings the person with the apparently massive ego fears he has. I'm pretty sure that's what we're seeing here. And elsewhere. Anyone who seems to derive pleasure from tearing others a new asshole, as he put it, is not a nice person, and would probably perceive niceness as a sign of weakness.

SaintLucifer
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister

How exactly is it that your ego is so massive?

That's probably an illusion. What appears to be a massive ego is often just a blustering cover for various shortcomings the person with the apparently massive ego fears he has. I'm pretty sure that's what we're seeing here. And elsewhere. Anyone who seems to derive pleasure from tearing others a new asshole, as he put it, is not a nice person, and would probably perceive niceness as a sign of weakness.

Hear, hear, hear!!

Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation

Hear, hear, hear!!

What is it exactly that you're agreeing with? Based on your posts so far, in this and other threads, I'd immediately predict you'd agree with the final clause of my last sentence, but not with anything else I wrote in that post. If you're agreeing with other parts of it, I'll concede we might yet make a decent human being of you and I won't put you with aeon on the short list of posters I'll no longer bother responding to.

BitWhys
SL isn't accustomed to life without quotie boxes (shades of ProtestWarrior - it looks like a drapery pattern over there sometimes, particularly when they eat their young). I don't think he quite has a handle on what he's responding to.

Kanata
Never fails. Try and make a point and it gets distorted in mumbo jumbo mish mash.

I'm telling you, this site is the devil